What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.
Some paid joker barking all sorts of lies .
Since Bangladesh until December 1971 was part of Pakistan and all armed rebels called Mukti Bahini were terrorisrs in the eyes of the state and rightly so.
Because they were armed and attacked anyone who was against breaking Pakistan.
Tackling the terrorists with Brute force was state's right same as it is today and does not count as war crime.

mukti bani started to raid pak shops and cause chaos. some bengali till this day behave like mukti banis i can say this becuase i have experienced this. They will turn on you once they're in a large group. if pak has fight but it was other persons fault who is not pak race the bengali will turn the pak in.

It was your allies ie. american propaganda in this case and our govt accknowledged the downing of one of its ancient MiG the same day. We dont do what you people do.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">India rejects Pakistan&#39;s claim of Air Force jet being shot down, says all pilots accounted for: sources <a href="https://t.co/67imZpc5HF">pic.twitter.com/67imZpc5HF</a></p>&mdash; NDTV (@ndtv) <a href=" ">February 27, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The most outrageous and frustrating part of this was we repatriated all of the pakistani POWs without trying them for the war crimes and crimes against humanity just like what nazis faced after the great war.
This is not even 1% of what Modi did to Muslims in Gujarat

Bangladesh is now free under india control.

Lol.
Some paid joker barking all sorts of lies .
Since Bangladesh until December 1971 was part of Pakistan and all armed rebels called Mukti Bahini were terrorisrs in the eyes of the state and rightly so.
Because they were armed and attacked anyone who was against breaking Pakistan.
Tackling the terrorists with Brute force was state's right same as it is today and does not count as war crime.

just like how india trying to do in Balochistan. Therefore khalistan needs to be supported.

yet some pakistanis in this forum would deny things like this ever happened.
**** y'all who're like that...
and now you know why half of my family decided to move to bangladesh and the member of other half quit military in pakistan during and after the war

It proves only one thing that you and your family are traitors, nothing else. How is your new master treating you? You people have now become brothers of Indian Hindus. You must be very proud of your treachery.

Who? those who killed hundreds and thousand of kashmiri pandits and raped and killed their women and children, and driven them out of their homeland?
Raping hindu pandits?
Are you sleeping? You f****** hindu pandits kidnapped an underage muslim girl in kashmir gang raped her in their Mandir for days and then dumped her body in woods after murdering her.
Your own police arrested those bastards based on DNA evidence and then your BJP bastards rallied in the support of those rapist pandits.
Go check your own media before saying anything else.

It proves only one thing that you and your family are traitors, nothing else. How is your new master treating you? You people have now become brothers of Indian Hindus. You must be very proud of your treachery.
**** you! my family died for pakistan in 65 war... my uncle abide by the orders and was dispatched to the east during 71, he only deserted when his self conscious struck after he saw the barbarity... he went off to the middle east, did labor work, studied, became a banker and worked as manager until retirement... started a business in pakistan and died there in peace.... the best man i've ever come across in my life... i still have family that lives in pakistan that i never met... some of those people... like for example my uncle's son and daughter are Quran hafiz and i can't ever be with them all because of some donkeys like you. some of you guys claim to be such good muslims and yet do things exact opposite.... stop being a munafiq

**** you! my family died for pakistan in 65 war... my uncle abide by the orders and was dispatched to the east during 71, he only deserted when his self conscious struck after he saw the barbarity... he went off to the middle east, did labor work, studied, became a banker and worked as manager until retirement... started a business in pakistan and died there in peace.... the best man i've ever come across in my life... i still have family that lives in pakistan that i never met... some of those people... like for example my uncle's son and daughter are Quran hafiz and i can't ever be with them all because of some donkeys like you. some of you guys claim to be such good muslims and yet do things exact opposite.... stop being a munafiq
Sorry, traitors cant be taken on face value. You lost your credibility the day you decided to rebelled against an Islamic state.

You mean rapist Mukti Bahini ?
The randy high on testosterone Bengali youth drunk with power and armed. Nothing stopped them after Pakistani army left They even refused to listen to your Sheikh Mujeeb when he asked them to disarm as the war had ended It was another two years until Mukti Bahini gangs finally stopped looting killings and raping the so called "Rajakaar " who were all Bengali

Sorry, traitors cant be taken on face value. You lost your credibility the day you decided to rebelled against an Islamic state.
:pleasantry::omghaha:

You mean rapist Mukti Bahini ?
The randy high on testosterone Bengali youth drunk with power and armed. Nothing stopped them after Pakistani army left They even refused to listen to your Sheikh Mujeeb when he asked them to disarm as the war had ended It was another two years until Mukti Bahini gangs finally stopped looting killings and raping the so called "Rajakaar " who were all Bengali
:close_tema::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom