What's new

MERCILESS MAYHEM - The Bangladesh Genocide through Pakistani Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Propaganda said by who? Which country/countries?
Read the book Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose who is an Indian writer doing research in Oxford. May be your eyes will be opened to reality. It exposes all the BS which has been taught to you by India and Haseena

Read the book Dead Reckoning by Sarmila Bose who is an Indian writer doing research in Oxford. May be your eyes will be opened to reality. It exposes all the BS which has been taught to you by India and Haseena

It did not deny genocide. I asked country specific question, not any random book.

see this, it should open the eyes of our bangladeshi friends

It did not deny genocide. I asked country specific question, not any random book.

it is very unfortunate Makti bahni kept raping your women in Pak army uniforms to discredit Pakistan.

see this, it should open the eyes of our bangladeshi friends

it is very unfortunate Makti bahni kept raping your women in Pak army uniforms to discredit Pakistan.

Dude come out of denial of reality. It is not just rape but Pakistani army forced many woman to sex slavery!!

I can post videos of Pakistani prominent figures who are well aware of the reality including Imran Khan.

Sarmila Bose wrote the book during war crime trial to downplay mass killing likely getting paid by Jamaatis. Does not have much credibility. She relied on faulty methodologies and relied on information from Pakistani soldiers and sources mostly.

Dude come out of denial of reality. It is not just rape but Pakistani army forced many woman to sex slavery!!

I can post videos of Pakistani prominent figures who are well aware of the reality including Imran Khan.

Sarmila Bose wrote the book during war crime trial to downplay mass killing likely getting paid by Jamaatis. Does not have much credibility. She relied on faulty methodologies and relied on information from Pakistani soldiers and sources mostly.
Likely getting paid ? Is this how you discredit an oxford scholar ? that too of indian origin which is our enemy generally ? why should i trust what india or haseena wajid says ?
I have read her book and it is one of the best researches i have ever seen. I find it authentic, had she collected info from Makti bahini only then it was credible for you ?

Can you show me such a sex slave ? single one ?

Likely getting paid ? Is this how you discredit an oxford scholar ? that too of indian origin which is our enemy generally ? why should i trust what india or haseena wajid says ?
I have read her book and it is one of the best researches i have ever seen. I find it authentic, had she collected info from Makti bahini only then it was credible for you ?

Can you show me such a sex slave ? single one ?

It was paid by Jamaatis!! They work for money.

Birangana Rama Chowdhury dies
Anwar Hussain, Chittagong
rama-chy-1-1535948194645.jpg

File photo: Birangana Rama Chowdhury lying on a hospital bed on January 14, 2018 Dhaka Tribune

Rama Chowdhury authored 19 books

Birangana (Liberation War Heroine) Rama Chowdhury has died while undergoing treatment at Chittagong Medical College Hospital (CMCH).

The 77-year-old died around 4:10am on Monday, Rama’s son Jahar Lal Chowdhury told the Dhaka Tribune.

He said: "My mother had been undergoing treatment at the hospital since January 17 for different old-age-related complications including diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and hypertension.”

He added she was put on life support at 11:30pm on Sunday when her condition deteriorated.

"Her body will be taken to Chittagong Central Shaheed Minar at 10:30am on Monday. Later, she will be cremated at her birthplace in Boalkhali upazila," Jahar said.

Born in 1941, Rama obtained her Masters degree in Bengali literature from Dhaka University in 1961. She authored 19 books throughout her lifetime. Rama lost her husband and two children in the Liberation War of 1971.

On May 13, 1971, the occupying Pakistani army tortured and violated her. They also torched her house at Popadia in Boalkhali upazila of Chittagong.

Out of grief and respect for the freedom fighters, Roma walked barefooted from 1972.

Though she momentarily stopped doing so due to a health condition, she resumed the practice on December 16, 1998 when her youngest son was killed in a road accident—and never stopped the practice afterwards.

Bangladesh should accept reality and move on there were killings from both sides but not in a scale of genocide .
I have met with dozens of 71 veterans and they always tell me how cruel the war was on everybody and how the bihari/non-natives were brutally killed.
They tell me both sides are equals in the brutality

Move on or you might get stuck in the past.

Two things.

If anything Bhutto was the scoundrel.

Secondly, MUSLIM Bengalis were being massacred by Pakistani soldiers.

There is no doubt about that from people who have lived through it that I know personally.

That is not how we see it.

I see Bhutto as a hero who saved us from a potential suicidal government run by a traitor in cahoots with Hindustan. It would have most assuredly meant death for the Kashmiri cause.

Mujib could have easily accepted his loss and fought it through the courts, fighting the allegations by Bhutto that he was a traitor.

Yet he chose to reveal himself as an Indian puppet.

It is an answer to the title of this thread.

Most Pakistanis will always see Multi Bahini as Hindu terrorists who fought against a Muslim power.

Don’t worry, we are paying back Hindustan in dividends.

We won’t agree on it so let’s move on.

I see Pakistan and Bangladesh as future allies once the reality of India’s true nature dawns on BDis.

That is not how we see it.

I see Bhutto as a hero who saved us from a potential suicidal government run by a traitor in cahoots with Hindustan. It would have most assuredly meant death for the Kashmiri cause.

Mujib could have easily accepted his loss and fought it through the courts, fighting the allegations by Bhutto that he was a traitor.

Yet he chose to reveal himself as an Indian puppet.

It is an answer to the title of this thread.

Most Pakistanis will always see Multi Bahini as Hindu terrorists who fought against a Muslim power.

Don’t worry, we are paying back Hindustan in dividends.

We won’t agree on it so let’s move on.

I see Pakistan and Bangladesh as future allies once the reality of India’s true nature dawns on BDis.

I can see its not only some Bengalis who are deluded.

Regardless, I'm done here.

Bengali Retards, still crying over 71. Get over it, no ones gives a damn here about you. Keep on harping your mukti BS, insecure little turds.
What do you think? Will we stop cursing your criminal activities until Qayamat? But, what are you talking about our great Muktis? These 5' 6" black and NATA Bengalis caused the killing of at least 12,000 oppressing PA troops in 1971.

Does it hurt to see why we do not give a damn to your super-martial race claim? After all, your martial race troops shamefully chose to surrender to the Hindus of India who love to drink cow urine. So, this is how Punjabi cats came out of the bag. The reality came out.

Who cares????

They were traitors they got what they deserved

What do you think? Will we stop cursing your criminal activities until Qayamat? But, what are you talking about our great Muktis? These 5' 6" black and NATA Bengalis caused the killing of at least 12,000 oppressing PA troops in 1971.

Does it hurt to see why we do not give a damn to your super-martial race claim? After all, your martial race troops shamefully chose to surrender to the Hindus of India who love to drink cow urine. So, this is how Punjabi cats came out of the bag. The reality came out.

Pakistanis are no longer martial race. In last 50 years their height has fallen by 4 inches where Bangladeshis gain some height and now there is not big difference in height. I have found most of the Pakistanis are shorter provided I am close to 6’ tall.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/heig...en-4-inches-over-50-years-say-experts.178704/

I won’t be surprised within next 20-30 years if Bangladeshis overtake Pakistanais in terms of average height. Young generation of Bangladesh is undergoing big transformation in terms of height compared to Previous generation. For example all my uncles were of range 5’4-5’8 but all of us male cousins are 5’7-6’ tall. Young generation are more taller.

You conspired with infidels against an Islamic republic, that makes you an illegal state as per Shariah. Those 12000 who died at the hands of Indian/Mukti/Traitors are shaheeds becoz they fell defending the borders of Islamic Republic. Rest all of you are scum of the earth hell-fodder. Rest as a Muslim we Pakistanis are satisfied we fought as long as it was possible to keep Pakistan united. The fate of Mujeeb, Bhutto and Indira is in front of everybody. The dead body of your Father of Nation, alongwith his whole family,was rotting in the streets and dogs were eating its flesh, what a grateful nation Bengalis are !!! you are true descendents of Mir Jaffar and Mir Sadiq.

Pakistanis are no longer martial race. In last 50 years their height has fallen by 4 inches where Bangladeshis gain some height and now there is not big difference in height. I have found most of the Pakistanis are shorter provided I am close to 6’ tall.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/heig...en-4-inches-over-50-years-say-experts.178704/

I won’t be surprised within next 20-30 years if Bangladeshis overtake Pakistanais in terms of average height. Young generation of Bangladesh is undergoing big transformation in terms of height compared to Previous generation. For example all my uncles were of range 5’4-5’8 but all of us male cousins are 5’7-6’ tall. Young generation are more taller.
lol, we just shot down 3 indian planes in one day, can you dare to think about it even Mr 6 foot ? We are a nuclear power amongst top 6 military powers. Where do you stand Mr 6 foot? this is 21st century, one nuclear burst is enough to take down your whole country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom