What's new

MADE IN UAE

Egypt is making a very good and reliable AKM.. it can make something different now that Caracal from the UAE is going to open a manufacturing plant in Egypt.. they have a lot of R&D where Egypt can jump right in and produce some more modern small arms..

The upgraded Egyptian Kalashnikov..
View attachment 829149
I really hope that this AKM becomes the standard rifle of the Egyptian Army. In modern wafare we need good optics etc... But I don't know if this rifle is made for export or to be used by our infantry. Honestly it looks so sexy.

Halcon will unveil some new missiles I’m sure although the timeframe is unknown. They have hired even more engineers and are working on more projects.
How did you know and which types of missiles? Can I have the source please

How did you know and which types of missiles? Can I have the source please
They are developing all types according to the CEO. Check their website for info on what they already unveiled but I expect long ranged SAMs and A2A missiles fairly soon.

They already developed a cruise missile with 290km range called the Saber.

By the second half of this decade, the UAE will be designing and producing a complete range of air-to-ground, airto- air, naval, and ground-launched airborne weapon systems, with its own proprietary technology.

“Next year, we are looking into propelled air-to-ground weapons,” he says. “By 2024 we hope to demonstrate a ground-to-air capability and by 2025 air-to-air. We are putting into place building blocks that will take us there.”

I really hope that this AKM becomes the standard rifle of the Egyptian Army. In modern wafare we need good optics etc... But I don't know if this rifle is made for export or to be used by our infantry. Honestly it looks so sexy.
Everything the Egyptian weapon's industry produce is for local use and export also..

5687EC52-DCD7-4753-9883-40317D9ED8B5.jpeg

Nimr swarm vehicle @Ghostkiller @The SC

@Gomig-21 @The SC
Halcon has engineers connected to the RSA-3 Space launch vehicle from South Africa which is also very closely related to the Israeli Jericho missile. Back in the 1990s they had a ton of cooperation, and South Africa actually had nukes at one point before voluntarily giving them up.

UAE can develop a space launch vehicle with secondary capabilities as well based off knowledge from this program.

1651722393897.png

1651722509598.png

1651722542750.png

@Gomig-21 @The SC
Halcon has engineers connected to the RSA-3 Space launch vehicle from South Africa which is also very closely related to the Israeli Jericho missile. Back in the 1990s they had a ton of cooperation, and South Africa actually had nukes at one point before voluntarily giving them up.

UAE can develop a space launch vehicle with secondary capabilities as well based off knowledge from this program.

View attachment 840992

View attachment 840993

View attachment 840994
So the UAE is starting to have advanced BM projects.?

So the UAE is starting to have advanced BM projects.?
Not sure yet, but the expertise they have gained certainly enables them to develop BMs if they wish. They have an engineer who managed the production of two large motors used on the Jericho-2 which South Africa got the technology for in exchange for Uranium.

I think this penetration warhead they showed at IDEX will be used on a ballistic missile and the brochure seems to suggest it as well.

1651779289371.png

You see the circled part that says "solid propellant", that means a ballistic missile or something similar. It has an impact speed of mach 3.5 andd can penetrate 3.6 meters of concrete which is a lot.

1651779458032.png

Philip the Arab

can you please elaborate more about BM engineers from SA in halcon ?​

Bit weird of a question, especially considering it’s your first post.

But South Africa had a ballistic missile program connected to Israel in exchange for Uranium and some of the engineers involved in it are now working in the UAE.

They developed a family of three ballistic missiles based off the Israeli Jericho in the 80s and 90s.

short range, medium range, and intercontinental range

1653338650669.png

@Ghostkiller
Do you think Egypt should get Emirati Mirages?
Pretty hard question honestly. I will be ok with it at least to have 5 or even 10 of those magnificient Mirage 2K with their armaments. And you?
My question is Egypt interested on them yes or no? If yes what would they bring us more options than our 20 or 18 Mirage 2K.

Back
Top Bottom