What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

اچھا مدینہ کی ریاست مے بغیر دوپٹہ گاڑی چلانے پے عورت کا چالان کب سے شروع ھو رھا ھے ؟ اور فائن کتنا ھوگا
مسنگ جمائمہ خان یار ۔ کاش وہی فرسٹ لیڈی ہوتی آجکلکم از کم ایسی پٹھی مت نا دیتی عمران کو

as per my knowledge if you have no debt if you work white collar job and have no burden you should not migrate to any where .
please search book

دیسی لائف ان کینیڈا
read it it may help you to understand
may be i am wrong but as mush as i know canada need farm workers - truck driver - security guards - restaurant workers - factories workers . so if you do not want to become one of them you should not migrate Canada . if you are above 30-35 then migration may help your next generation but not you .

please correct me i am wrong .

For heaven's sake.. he's Msc.. i would advice him to find a regular job in Canada.

ye to zulm he.
to kya MSC waly ko wahan per chaay ka khokha ya murgh chana bechny ki job de ab canada ? bhit maximum offer ki thi ,

wahan PHD bhi security guards or coffee shop workers hoty hain :lol:

May be those are the preferred trades for point system immigration. Otherwise Canada needs good people from all walks of life IMHO!
can canada please take these few members of this thread too . humari to jaan chooty gi . inko na time mily ga na ye yahan trolling kareen gay :lol:

For heaven's sake.. he's Msc.. i would advice him to find a regular job in Canada.
How ?
What is the right procedure if I marrying a Pakistani girl & kept her in my house in Pakistan & individually emigrating to Canada.

How much minimum invest I have required, because we need to relocate for him self.
Second for next generations & third to create a platform for Canadian Muslim in which we could straighting their life style by give them a company of friendship.

In free state no one dare to stop you to do a right or wrong thing.

to kya MSC waly ko wahan per chaay ka khokha ya murgh chana bechny ki job de ab canada ? bhit maximum offer ki thi ,

wahan PHD bhi security guards or coffee shop workers hoty hain [emoji38]
So if we get aptly wages, then we should not ashamed on our self. Even after a dark night there is a bright day light.

can canada please take these few members of this thread too . humari to jaan chooty gi . inko na time mily ga na ye yahan trolling kareen gay :lol:
God I hope you are not referring to @Retired Troll . Thank God he retired.

One observation I made at mosques for prayer in UK vs USA vs Canada is that Pakistanis in Canada are doing very well Masha Allah.

can canada please take these few members of this thread too . humari to jaan chooty gi . inko na time mily ga na ye yahan trolling kareen gay [emoji38]
We will not give Divorce to PDF. So don't be happy. [emoji725]

God I hope you are not referring to @Retired Troll . Thank God he retired.

One observation I made at mosques for prayer in UK vs USA vs Canada is that Pakistanis in Canada are doing very well Masha Allah.
inko le jao yaar bus jo dil kary kam laga do . beshak murghiyaan hallal kerny per laga do kalma to aata hi hoga inko bus yahan se le jao :lol:

مسنگ جمائمہ خان یار ۔ کاش وہی فرسٹ لیڈی ہوتی آجکلکم از کم ایسی پٹھی مت نا دیتی عمران کو
کتنی پیاری بات کی ھے

مے نے

How ?
What is the right procedure if I marrying a Pakistani girl & kept her in my house in Pakistan & individually emigrating to Canada.

How much minimum invest I have required, because we need to relocate for him self.
Second for next generations & third to create a platform for Canadian Muslim in which we could straighting their life style by give them a company of friendship.

In free state no one dare to stop you to do a right or wrong thing.

Bro... change your thought process first.
A girl born and bread in Canada, who was not subjected to any brainwash at home, than you are totally misfit with her.

In order to become Canadian, you are required to adopt Canadian life style not change Canadian life style to your's suiting.

I propose, you take admission in any foreign uni. and decide further. from there on but adaptation is the key.

Religion is your personal matter and don't expect you can brainwash your kids away from society, that would be bad for your kids.
Islam is not something you should force upon your kids, let them be Muslim by choice.

If all things are relative, a degree in MSC should also be with one's knowledge of grammar and even simple punctuation?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom