What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

inko le jao yaar bus jo dil kary kam laga do . beshak murghiyaan hallal kerny per laga do kalma to aata hi hoga inko bus yahan se le jao [emoji38]
یار قسم سے جہاں تم کہو گے مٹھائی کا ٹوکرا بھجوا دوں گا

اگر کوئی مذہبی دماغ یا حیا رکھنے والی لڑکی 28 سے 35 سال عمر جو کے کینیڈا کی نیشنیلٹی رکھتی ھو اگر مل جائے مجھے شادی کے لیے۔

قسم سے لائف بن جائے گئی میری۔

کلمے پانچ تک یاد ھیں نکاح کے لیے [emoji38]

یار قسم سے جہاں تم کہو گے مٹھائی کا ٹوکرا بھجوا دوں گا

اگر کوئی مذہبی دماغ یا حیا رکھنے والی لڑکی 28 سے 35 سال عمر جو کے کینیڈا کی نیشنیلٹی رکھتی ھو اگر مل جائے مجھے شادی کے لیے۔

قسم سے لائف بن جائے گئی میری۔

کلمے پانچ تک یاد ھیں نکاح کے لیے [emoji38]
نکاح کے لیے نہیں بھائی تجھے وہاں کٹے اور بھینسیں گرانی ہوں گیں جا کر کلمہ اور تکبیر سیکھ لے بس تیری نوکری قصاب کی پکی سمجھ ۔ بکروں کی چمیاں لیتے پھرنا پھر وہ بھی انگریز بکرے

نکاح کے لیے نہیں بھائی تجھے وہاں کٹے اور بھینسیں گرانی ہوں گیں جا کر کلمہ اور تکبیر سیکھ لے بس تیری نوکری قصاب کی پکی سمجھ ۔ بکروں کی چمیاں لیتے پھرنا پھر وہ بھی انگریز بکرے
مجھے غیر شادی شدہ شریف لڑکی مل جائے پھر بکرے جانیں اور ھم۔

اک بات یاد رکھنا مے بزنس مین ھوں [emoji23]

پھر میری وائف بھی خالص دودھ پی کے جان بنا لے گئی اور مجھے دعائیں بھی ملیں گئیں

بچو اگر تو لڑکی خاندانی ھوئی تو وہ خوش ھی رھے گئی کیوں کے وہ میری بیوی ھو گئی

اور نہ ملی تو پاکستانی بہت ھیں۔

Bro... change your thought process first.
A girl born and bread in Canada, who was not subjected to any brainwash at home, than you are totally misfit with her.

In order to become Canadian, you are required to adopt Canadian life style not change Canadian life style to your's suiting.

I propose, you take admission in any foreign uni. and decide further. from there on but adaptation is the key.

Religion is your personal matter and don't expect you can brainwash your kids away from society, that would be bad for your kids.
Islam is not something you should force upon your kids, let them be Muslim by choice.
So conclusion is that I will considering how to becoming a Canadian citizen who would work there with out marrying a Canadian girl.

With your scenario I can not live a life with Canadian girl. I can not left religion for girl or money.

Tell me how I can emigrate for Canada or how I can find an appropriate job in which I can survive there. How much money I have required to migrate without student visa.

Important thing that our travelling agents doing fake promise in this regard. Because we can not get direct job from Pakistan.

In which method we have lesser chance of loss.

Tell me how I can emigrate for Canada or how I can find an appropriate job in which I can survive there. How much money I have required to migrate without student visa.
The most popular way to immigrate into Canada is via skilled worker or tradesperson route : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...ntry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Basically if you OR your wife is a skilled worker or are in a skilled trade, you can immigrate to Canada easily. You will directly get a permanent residence in Canada. Getting a job is an altogether different problem. Best is if you can get a job in a company which can send you to canada on a permanent resident visa.

The most popular way to immigrate into Canada is via skilled worker or tradesperson route : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigratio...ntry/eligibility/federal-skilled-workers.html

Basically if you OR your wife is a skilled worker or are in a skilled trade, you can immigrate to Canada easily. You will directly get a permanent residence in Canada. Getting a job is an altogether different problem. Best is if you can get a job in a company which can send you to canada on a permanent resident visa.
Are you live in Canada.

I have skills in Pakistan, Canada is foreign country which needs its own certificates to recruits. Some of them gives us online training courses.

Here are some questions for you.

1 lac some thing fee for one year technical course in Canada.

So what do you think how this procedure would be easy for me in this condition.

1) We have no environment of recruitments from Pakistan.

2) How can I get a job in company or other local owners if I get visit visa.

3) Visit visa will cost me approx 1 lac a month in Canada.

4) How we can get basic grade C job directly in which we can doing training along with working.

5) What can I do for direct job in Canada.

1) Supposed I get visit visa, how can I find the job with existing situation.

2) I have no house to live there, if I rent a room it will cost all expenses approx 1 lac a month.

Its wonderful thinking to find out the solution in this condition.

1) Supposed I get visit visa, how can I find the job with existing situation.
Thats why I suggested getting a job in a company in your own country which has a presence in canada. They can then transfer you to canada so you have your job the day you land here.

If that is not possible, well, its going to be hard. You will have to hunt a job upon arriving here. If your english is good, many people take up a sales job or similar upon arrival. I won't confuse you, its a gamble to say the least. And a costly gamble.

2) How can I get a job in company or other local owners if I get visit visa.
Please don't do that. Seeking job or having a job on a visitor visa is inviting trouble. Living in Canada is not that great to take such a big risk or do something which breaks your visa conditions. You may be barred from entering canada and even other countries. Many countries ask if you have been barred in any other country. It will hurt your future travel options immensely. Not to mention it will leave a criminal mark on your spotless career.

4) How we can get basic grade C job directly in which we can doing training along with working.
I think you mean blue collar jobs? You can take up jobs in catering industry or sales job if your english is decent enough provided you have a work permit based visa or PR.

5) What can I do for direct job in Canada.
You can get direct jobs too, its hard though. Try looking at job postings in job bank.
https://www.jobbank.gc.ca/home
if you can convince an employer to hire you, they will sort out your visa problems etc as well.

Many fields in canada are what is called 'regulated'. What it means is you need to prove that you can do that job well by getting licensed by provincial authorities. Things like electrician, pharmacists etc. Then there are jobs which require you to be certified by certain non-profit organizations like EGBC or BCREA for you to claim a certain professional title. Like Engineer or Realtor. So Work permit is just the beginning of this entire maze. Sales jobs are most popular among new arrivals with no work experience in Canada. You usually take up a more desirable job once you have these things sorted out.

I dont understand why would a canadian girl marry you?
Whats so special about you? Infact she would even find hard to communicate with you in english.

Any relationship that is built based on outside the relationships expectations are a business deal.
And what cost you want to pay for it defines how much you gain or lose from it.

If you cannot make a life based on your own efforts, then probably you dont deserve it. Stop looking for short cuts, life is precious to pay for misadventures of shortcuts.

I dont understand why would a canadian girl marry you?
Whats so special about you? Infact she would even find hard to communicate with you in english.
Girls are errr... very .... particular? He may just have a chance. Some folks from Pakistan are actually popular here due to their looks and exotic culture.

So conclusion is that

Its considering crime if I using my visit visa to get a job.

So I need to get sales job at store/ Shop first then moving towards other skilled based jobs.

My friend who emigrate to USA after marriage also doing sales job. Big sign of how hard it is to find a job in these countries.

Because rest option like student visa cost me 2 crores for my postgraduate program.

So its means that its very hard to enter into Canada.

So now my strategy is changed to do invest in Pakistan or seeking for other Europeans countries for job, so I will start new thread for this debate soon.

Because if you find a good girl in other countries, its mean you find a key to work with honour.
Its very hard to get a job mere on education base.

Lets debate it in new thread.

Its considering crime if I using my visit visa to get a job.
Any visa has its terms. You should be cautious not to break them.

So I need to get sales job at store/ Shop first then moving towards other skilled based jobs.
If you come without a job, most likely that is what will happen. If you come with a job like internal company transfer, it will be much simpler.

Any visa has its terms. You should be cautious not to break them.

If you come without a job, most likely that is what will happen. If you come with a job like internal company transfer, it will be much simpler.
Dear why you comparing Pakistan with developed countries. Its very long procedure to get a job with affiliated with Canada & then try to emigrate.

The team for Saudia recruitments is available to recruiting me, but in Saudia wages are not enough.

Second I am unmarried neither I am engaged so I will try to get a Muslim girl in other countries.

Now Canadian Emigration is tuff work here for me. Because we will not have girls of our mind & independently rules are very advanced, which is almost impossible for middle class.

Simply any wealthiest party hesitate to move abroad.

So my wish is impossible in this scenario.

Have a luck in other countries, so I am going to start a new thread in which I am debating for Australia, UK, France, Norway etc.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom