What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

once upon a time some 20 years ago if you have 2-3 crore never ever think to go abroad for work try to use your money and make it double triple every 5 years

No sir even having money you need family life, wife is wife, you can not compare a good wife with market girls.

Alhamdullah I Have Enough Money, Even I can sold one property & spend some money for Emigration if I will find a good girl.

If I will move towards Canada, my family can survived from existing income sources.

After Emigration I can more stablizing the future of my next generation & family.

It's my alacrity to get a gov job, beside this I was in working field from last 13 to 15 years.
I have a business & after all I knew electric & plumbing work very well.

Would you mind if I ask what do you do? As in what kind of work or business you do?
I have my shop, my field is most related to electric, hardware & sanitary.

Along with I am planning to do some real estate by purchasing & sale personal property.

Last edited:
Would you mind if I ask what do you do? As in what kind of work or business you do?
But if I got a girl in future I 100% moving. I have enough assets in Pakistan.
I can afford the expenses of Emigration & study there, but my priority is my wife.
With her support I can feel more stable then mere with student visa.

But if I will not get a girl I would skip this program & marrying a Pakistani girl & doing business here. Because with out support you need a lot of time to succeed.
So I am in 33 if I opt student visa I need more 2 to 5 years to stable & get some work, but my marriage will pending. So its a loss to find a money but waste your time.

But if I will not get a girl I would skip this program & marrying a Pakistani girl & doing business here. Because with out support you need a lot of time to succeed.
So I am in 33 if I opt student visa I need more 2 to 5 years to stable & get some work, but my marriage will pending. So its a loss to find a money but waste your time.
This is now going more in the dimension of 'life discussion'. So I beg your apologies if I hurt your sentiments but let me say a thing or two.

First point, get your priorities right! A wife in Canada has way much more power and control and importance over you than you can imagine. Meaning, don't take that decision lightly or mix it with anything else. If you want to get married, that decision should be your first and independent priority and everything else second.

Why am I even saying this? Because it appears to me that you are mixing your migration and nuptial wishes. I will say, get a good wife who can live with you first --doesn't matter from which country. Cost of a wrong immigration decision is much lesser than cost of a wrong marriage, especially in Canada. If you come here and then --lord forbid-- face divorce, you will end up losing half of everything which you may build in your life and not to mention peace of life. I feel you have a better shot at finding a good wife where you are presently than finding one over facebook.

You can certainly pave a path for your immigration in your marriage but don't mix them. Instead marry someone who shares the same passion for living abroad as you do. You can also look for someone who is having an engineering --preferably masters-- degree, is younger like < 30 years, has a good command of English language, has some job in your own country so has some work-experience under her belt. All of these will help you to migrate easily to Canada, with some funds on your part.

so what i heared was true for limited areas ? i think another way what is the benefit of living in Canada or USA if you are doing hard to just be alive there ? for me sitting in a nice villa is Pakistan enjoying time with friends and family getting rent from our properties and enjoying personal library with sips of whiskey evening is better then working as worker in canda in shifts . am i wrong here ?

My cousin lives in Canada... Husband and wife... both are working... good pay cheque...
But they don't have time to spend with their children...

My cousin lives in Canada... Husband and wife... both are working... good pay cheque...
But they don't have time to spend with their children...

That could be true for any country, I work 5 to 6 hours a day, less than 30 per week, my wife doesn't work, I make good money and we have a good life with lots of time to spend with children...well they are grown up now so soon lots of time for grand children.

This is now going more in the dimension of 'life discussion'. So I beg your apologies if I hurt your sentiments but let me say a thing or two.

First point, get your priorities right! A wife in Canada has way much more power and control and importance over you than you can imagine. Meaning, don't take that decision lightly or mix it with anything else. If you want to get married, that decision should be your first and independent priority and everything else second.

Why am I even saying this? Because it appears to me that you are mixing your migration and nuptial wishes. I will say, get a good wife who can live with you first --doesn't matter from which country. Cost of a wrong immigration decision is much lesser than cost of a wrong marriage, especially in Canada. If you come here and then --lord forbid-- face divorce, you will end up losing half of everything which you may build in your life and not to mention peace of life. I feel you have a better shot at finding a good wife where you are presently than finding one over facebook.

You can certainly pave a path for your immigration in your marriage but don't mix them. Instead marry someone who shares the same passion for living abroad as you do. You can also look for someone who is having an engineering --preferably masters-- degree, is younger like < 30 years, has a good command of English language, has some job in your own country so has some work-experience under her belt. All of these will help you to migrate easily to Canada, with some funds on your part.
Yes you are right, today I discussed the same things.
A person told me that you going wrong if you marrying a Canadian girl because they could not matching the standard of Muslims, you can say they are Muslim by name.
Once you marrying a girl it's mean you give her full right to exploit you whenever she want. And you can do nothing at all if she have a boyfriend & spends night together.
If you try to punished her/ or she submitted a false case against you, it's mean you are going in Booby Trap.

Males especially Muslim have no value in Canada. And most of Muslim girls have a lot boy friends which is not possible for us boys to kept a single girl friend.

They have no traditional setup & vice versa. So it's very hard to find a religious girl to whom you never need to teach any things.

Final conclusion is very few girls meet the standard of Pakistani girls who can save their chastity. So Pakistani girls are princes for us living in Pakistan.

So if you like to go in Canada you need to get student or work visa. And in Pakistan work visa are very limited. So you need to get assistance from any relatives in Canada.

So I have no relative in Canada to whom i give task for finding a job.

Same you have lack of standard & to teach the religious, moral & traditional values to your upcoming generation.
So if we need to emigrate do it at work visa instead of marrying a Canadian girl. Simple there is no Islamic values existing exempt few Muslims.

And most of girls kept you in their purse.
Your value in the eyes of Canadian girl is not more then a monkey which is dancing like this

It is very difficult to find a girl in Pakistan having a Canadian nationality.

Good news is The degree of Allama Iqbal Open University considering every where in the work but they treat our 16 year education is equal to their graduate.

So mere work Visa can solve this issue, then you can marrying a Pakistani or a girl you considering best to kept the religious values.

Its a good decision to marrying a girl who kept Islamic value because in Canada its very hard to find & you can not punished her there.

In Pakistan why such Islamic girls are important because you don't need to teach her how the save her chastity. Then no disputes exist in entire life. And you don't need to punished her for doing wrong.

So Work Visa can solve your problem, important is how to get it. ?

yep that is what my point . but young must try their luck . i am happy i did right . i earn many time more then my needs . having time for hangout friends can go anytime and come back anytime . can sleep and awake anytime no need to worry about time . i think its what matter . for me its a loss that i work day night like donkey to survive .but what suits me it can not others . so they have to try :angel:
You have good opportunity there, when you have a bottle of [emoji485] & no one distrub you.

You are free to enjoy a lot of girl.
So why you wasting your time in Pakistan [emoji23]

تم کو قربانی دینا ھو گئی تاکہ ھم شریف بچوں کے لیے راستہ بن جائے اور کوئی تو ھو جو جا کے ورک ویزے بھیجے۔

You have good opportunity there, when you have a bottle of [emoji485] & no one distrub you.

You are free to enjoy a lot of girl.
So why you wasting your time in Pakistan [emoji23]

تم کو قربانی دینا ھو گئی تاکہ ھم شریف بچوں کے لیے راستہ بن جائے اور کوئی تو ھو جو جا کے ورک ویزے بھیجے۔
نہیں مجھے ایسے ہی جینے دو بھائی میں یہیں ٹھیک ہوں

So now for most important in this discussion is how to get a work visa, when their companies recruiting limited individual in Pakistan which proportion is 1 in 1000.

So how we can get a blue color job in which our survival is possible & in late time we can improving our standard.

Last edited:
نہیں مجھے ایسے ہی جینے دو بھائی میں یہیں ٹھیک ہوں
اچھا مدینہ کی ریاست مے بغیر دوپٹہ گاڑی چلانے پے عورت کا چالان کب سے شروع ھو رھا ھے ؟ اور فائن کتنا ھوگا

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom