What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

I feel for you bro. I cammot read urdu script.if you are with ISI why you go out? You are like Raja in Pak no?
Still better u migrate first and then marry. Maybe marry indian muslima.
I have been worked as a source helper. But after finding hidden reality in commission & investigation, currently I am not working with them. Because its hard work to do Extraordinary things. I worked for 4 years to investigate PPSC & FPSC & find politicians corruption.
Now I have decided to left Pakistan, i have talk to one Indian background girl, but she required USA national. And a Canadian family needs a boy with Max 30 age. I am in 33 so can't fulfilled her requirements. So my friend in USA searching & with social media I am on my way to find foreign girl. Many girls searching a Pakistani mate. So both side problem will be resolved.
Politicians in Pakistan also waste my time in Pakistan.
God will help me out, I have complete trust.

I have been worked as a source helper. But after finding hidden reality in commission & investigation, currently I am not working with them. Because its hard work to do Extraordinary things. I worked for 4 years to investigate PPSC & FPSC & find politicians corruption.
Now I have decided to left Pakistan, i have talk to one Indian background girl, but she required USA national. And a Canadian family needs a boy with Max 30 age. I am in 33 so can't fulfilled her requirements. So my friend in USA searching & with social media I am on my way to find foreign girl. Many girls searching a Pakistani mate. So both side problem will be resolved.
Politicians in Pakistan also waste my time in Pakistan.
God will help me out, I have complete trust.
What about UK. Lot of Pakistanis there. Maybe try other communities like Arab or Malay girls also ?? Here I know Pak guy marry Malay muslima and settled in Johor
I think you Muslims are lucky . You can find bride across the world.

What about UK. Lot of Pakistanis there. Maybe try other communities like Arab or Malay girls also ?? Here I know Pak guy marry Malay muslima and settled in Johor
I think you Muslims are lucky . You can find bride across the world.
UK is also in my destination list, and I also told to my friend in USA that if she get any widowed girl then I will accept her if she do not have child's with her. Because there is no problem to marrying a widowed.

Because Islam recommend us to marrying.

Let see which destination I will flying.

Alhamdullah I have honoured that I am Muslim & also like girls with unique religious mindset but as a sociologist I can adjust with moderate female.

Inshaallah I will find a good girl, & establishing another destination.
Seriously foreign Muslim girls need good mates because when they marrying a fraudulent person they often get divorced.

Every thing needs time, so I recently start work on this.

Last edited:
UK is also in my destination list, and I also told to my friend in USA that if she get any widowed girl then I will accept her if she do not have child's with her. Because there is no problem to marrying a widowed.

Because Islam recommend us to marrying.

Let see which destination I will flying.

Alhamdullah I have honoured that I am Muslim & also like girls with unique religious mindset but as a sociologist I can adjust with moderate female.

Inshaallah I will find a good girl, & establishing another destination.
Seriously foreign Muslim girls need good mates because when they marrying a fraudulent person they often get divorced.

Every thing needs time, so I recently start work on this.
Good luck. Let me know how it goes

Good luck. Let me know how it goes
I have positive developments in this case.

1- I will get female, I am hopeful & Inshaallah God will helping me.

1- Things I found

Last night a women from Canada who is seeking a male for his daughter told me that she can't trust Pakistani males because they deceiving foreigners , well she is right in her point of view but I told her you are right in your point of view but criminals existing every where.

2- My friend in USA told me that Pakistani girls who moved to USA also doing wrong acts & can not be trusted. So I said him just find any good Muslim female who is looking for family life, it doesn't matter that she is Pakistani or not.

3- I hope that I will get good female for family. I told my family that I will waiting.

4- Conclusion Good & Bad males as well as females exist every where. [emoji959]️

I have positive developments in this case.

1- I will get female, I am hopeful & Inshaallah God will helping me.

1- Things I found

Last night a women from Canada who is seeking a male for his daughter told me that she can't trust Pakistani males because they deceiving foreigners , well she is right in her point of view but I told her you are right in your point of view but criminals existing every where.

2- My friend in USA told me that Pakistani girls who moved to USA also doing wrong acts & can not be trusted. So I said him just find any good Muslim female who is looking for family life, it doesn't matter that she is Pakistani or not.

3- I hope that I will get good female for family. I told my family that I will waiting.

4- Conclusion Good & Bad males as well as females exist every where. [emoji959]️
Inshallah... your wait will be rewarded with the exact type of family female you want.

Inshallah... your wait will be rewarded with the exact type of family female you want.
Inshallah I will get her. Things need time.

Once I get good female then i will manage every thing.

I will settled but when I looked at Pakistan & its situation I am deeply saddened that Pakistan is not growing & designing properly. [emoji41]

Inshallah I will get her. Things need time.

Once I get good female then i will manage every thing.

I will settled but when I looked at Pakistan & its situation I am deeply saddened that Pakistan is not growing & designing properly. [emoji41]
Same with India sirji . How old are you.

Don't understand, what peoples fascination with moving to goralands is. Allah Almighty has given Pakistan plenty of resources, yet.......

Don't understand, what peoples fascination with moving to goralands is. Allah Almighty has given Pakistan plenty of resources, yet.......
Good question.

Governance Is Biggest Issue In Pakistan

Peoples Suffering, No One Is Above The Law In Canada, USA & liked countries.

In Pakistan every politician, General, Bureaucrat etc is above the law.

That's why I am going to left Pakistan. [emoji959]️

Good question.

Governance Is Biggest Issue In Pakistan

Peoples Suffering, No One Is Above The Law In Canada, USA & liked countries.

In Pakistan every politician, General, Bureaucrat etc is above the law.

That's why I am going to left Pakistan. [emoji959]️

and brain drain/ abandoning your motherland is the answer?

and brain drain/ abandoning your motherland is the answer?
I did not said it. I would never thought that one day I left Pakistan.

I give multiple chance to gov, but they have continuously neglected/ rejected me without told me my fault. They eliminate my records even their own officer accept it in front of Investigation agency. It is not the case of Ashir Azeem after all. He left because investigation agencies distrub him on nothing, but my case was known to all intelligence & top investigation agencies in Pakistan.

So I waste my five years, tell me what you would do if gov will not allowed you to do your work. Our politicians want own dignity, army generals want their command. And bureaucracy want its own power bank. So a citzen need its right with out begging from any special person.

Peoples confidentially give bribe for officer jobs, and theory of mutual interest in which army, politicians & bureaucracy dividing this national/ public asset among them.

There are best minds in Pakistan who can fulfilled the empty space.

So best option remains is to separate my self.

That's way I am going to settled in foreign country & try to get my personal resident there.

I will not left my Pakistani nationality because my family members are in Pakistan.

I did not said it. I would never thought that one day I left Pakistan.

I give multiple chance to gov, but they have continuously neglected/ rejected me without told me my fault. They eliminate my records even their own officer accept it in front of Investigation agency. It is not the case of Ashir Azeem after all. He left because investigation agencies distrub him on nothing, but my case was known to all intelligence & top investigation agencies in Pakistan.

So I waste my five years, tell me what you would do if gov will not allowed you to do your work. Our politicians want own dignity, army generals want their command. And bureaucracy want its own power bank. So a citzen need its right with out begging from any special person.

Peoples confidentially give bribe for officer jobs, and theory of mutual interest in which army, politicians & bureaucracy dividing this national/ public asset among them.

There are best minds in Pakistan who can fulfilled the empty space.

So best option remains is to separate my self.

That's way I am going to settled in foreign country & try to get my personal resident there.

I will not left my Pakistani nationality because my family members are in Pakistan.

May Allah guide you, help you, and make things easier you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom