What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

The only conservatives amongst the desis in Canada are the men. I see so many returning every year because they can't deal with the liberal lifestyle there.

Have a luck in other countries, so I am going to start a new thread in which I am debating for Australia, UK, France, Norway etc.
I know Australia is roughly the same. European countries I dont know as much. Surely, ask someone from there.

BTW, try in UAE as well. I heard they have a large Pakistani diaspora.

And lastly, why not start your overseas career with Chinese companies who also have a presence in other countries? They can help you move around. I heard Chinese construction companies are taking up contracts worldwide. So start with a local CPEC based Chinese company, work your way up the ladder into a management position and move around the world? It may take 2-3 years but it will work out.

The only conservatives amongst the desis in Canada are the men. I see so many returning every year because they can't deal with the liberal lifestyle there.
Probably right but as per exploitation our appraisal was wrong.

Divorce in Canada: FAQ

So you are free to get a Religious girl there, many girls also [emoji7] with Hijab.

Dear I have talked to two Muslim girls but the requirements have age Gap & second demand was USA nationality.

Now one dual nationality British, USA girl of my age non married have a friendship with me & demand if I will marrying her then she will accept Islam for me.
Now I said her that I need some time to take decision.

Because my family said you must go to Canada at study visa & I have only problem of Apprenticeship.
But now that girl demand that I must come to USA.

My friend said me to do conversation with her thereafter you can do decisions.

1) She is willing to accept Islam,

2) She is ready to travelling for Pakistan but she want more verification.

3) She accept if my friend in USA contact her for verification.

She is Businessman too.

But now that girl demand that I must come to USA.
Actually, in itself, for you US immigration may be much easier -- I am aware of a green card scheme called national interest wavier which can get you a GC much faster with somewhat modest achievements.

She said she socialized in muslim community & find Islam is best for her, her brother accepted Islam & her sister is Christen. She is beautiful graduate & mature as well.

She said she socialized in muslim community & find Islam is best for her, her brother accepted Islam & her sister is Christen. She is beautiful graduate & mature as well.
Well, what can I say. Matters of marriage are personal, if it works for you and her then who am I to comment on it.

Well, what can I say. Matters of marriage are personal, if it works for you and her then who am I to comment on it.
You can comment, I will give you right to forward your suggestions.

Second I have not promised for marriage until she following my policy, practically practicing Islam. I can marrying her mere for the extension of Islam.

Third I will give her my policy, and after one year I will call her to come in Pakistan and marrying.
I have also thought when I will get any girl whether she is pre Muslim or reverted, I have established a policy to practicing Islam regularly. Even I have seen many Muslims even in Pakistan does not performing prays exempt Nimaz Jumma.

I knew there is fraud as well, but as a representative of Pakistan I will not cheating any one. Neither I would like to join wrong community.

Now I am doing conversation with her, if she think she can follow me then we will go a head, otherwise I say her thanks & good bye & searching for Muslim girl.

‏حسن کردار سے نور مجسم ہو جا

کہ ابلیس بھی تجھے دیکھے تو مسلماں ہو جائے

Now I can not demand a single thing for Islam, she is unable to qualify here in front of me & skip.
Hope I shall get a good Muslim girl. But I had alive my religion in the eyes of non Muslims.

Right on brother
Gone are the days when Canada needed white collar workers, Desi parents have fulfilled this requirements for Canada by educating their kids. So if you now want to emigrate to Canada be prepared to do the blue collar jobs, Although blue collar jobs may get you more income than white collar but its hard work which desi people are not used to. Put you MSc. Degree in closet and get certified training as electrician, HVAC, Construction, wood work, plumbing etc...you would be making lot more than what you would make with your useless MSc. Degree (I call it use less because you willingly not told use the field of study so it must be crap lol)

You can make more money in blue collar jobs but you'll end up being cannon fodder for Canadians, not to mention you won't be able to transfer those qualifications over. Tax is super high and the cost of living is through the roof. If you're in the tech sector, expect to make less than a carpenter or an electrician (entry to mid level). Plus, Canada is cold. Canadians are even colder. There are no free lunches, if it's easy to emigrate to Canada, it's easy for a reason. Do your own research and talk to people who have moved there.

You can make more money in blue collar jobs but you'll end up being cannon fodder for Canadians, not to mention you won't be able to transfer those qualifications over. Tax is super high and the cost of living is through the roof. If you're in the tech sector, expect to make less than a carpenter or an electrician (entry to mid level). Plus, Canada is cold. Canadians are even colder. There are no free lunches, if it's easy to emigrate to Canada, it's easy for a reason. Do your own research and talk to people who have moved there.

the real cannon fodder are brown Tech employee

Welcome to all dirty[emoji23] & clean minds to switch & put their experience & suggestions into execution.

Well After analysis I have decided that I must marrying a Canadian Muslim girl & emigrate to Canada.

For this I am using social media.

After Emigration I would doing job or small business as per situation.

It will preserved my Nationality but I can also got dual nationality & wife with one initiative. [emoji725]

What do you think.

I am doing business in Pakistan along I am considering to join real estate business in next phase.

Age 33 Never married having MSc degree (Attested by Pakistan foreign office)

There is no problem of money if I can get a good girl. [emoji102] [emoji186]
Migrate.. our part of the world is shit.

Migrate.. our part of the world is shit.
Well migration is not easy, but I have made concrete policy to moving abroad, there will be more Chance for USA because my friend is active, when I find a girl I will move, some complications existing even its a hard task to setup my marital life, but its not impossible. When both husband & wife working then life becomes easy.

At least my next generation enjoy the fruits of developed country.

Seriously I am not like to live in Pakistan at this stage.

No law exist in Pakistan therefore I have decided to emigrate.

It is a big challenge & I accept it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom