What's new

Let's Debate About Emigration To Canada

Well migration is not easy, but I have made concrete policy to moving abroad, there will be more Chance for USA because my friend is active, when I find a girl I will move, some complications existing even its a hard task to setup my marital life, but its not impossible. When both husband & wife working then life becomes easy.

At least my next generation enjoy the fruits of developed country.

Seriously I am not like to live in Pakistan at this stage.

No law exist in Pakistan therefore I have decided to emigrate.

It is a big challenge & I accept it.

Nah bhai, Umreeka is not a good place to live. Please do not come here. The American Dream died with the dollar. Trump is President. It is horrible! Canada will be the better choice.

Nah bhai, Umreeka is not a good place to live. Please do not come here. The American Dream died with the dollar. Trump is President. It is horrible! Canada will be the better choice.
کینیڈا والے کہتے ھیں سٹڈی کرنی ھے تو استاد ڈھونڈو پریکٹیکل کے لیے۔ بہت عجیب صورت حال ھے اور جب تک کوئی سپورٹ نہ ھو بہت مشکل ھے سیٹل ھونا۔
ویسے نیو یارک مے 500 SQ feet کا اپارٹمنٹ یا قریبی گاؤں مے اتنا گھر کتنے کا مل جاتا ھے ذاتی ملکیت کے لیے۔ ویسے نیویارک بہت مہنگا ھے [emoji23]

And Canadian online paid marriage services Business even they posting fake profile, sure at least such # of youth does not existing there who is searching for mate. [emoji23]

And Canadian online paid marriage services Business even they posting fake profile, sure at least such # of youth does not existing there who is searching for mate. [emoji23]
کینیڈا والے کہتے ھیں سٹڈی کرنی ھے تو استاد ڈھونڈو پریکٹیکل کے لیے۔ بہت عجیب صورت حال ھے اور جب تک کوئی سپورٹ نہ ھو بہت مشکل ھے سیٹل ھونا۔
ویسے نیو یارک مے 500 SQ feet کا اپارٹمنٹ یا قریبی گاؤں مے اتنا گھر کتنے کا مل جاتا ھے ذاتی ملکیت کے لیے۔ ویسے نیویارک بہت مہنگا ھے [emoji23]

Usually, studies are either supported by family funds or part time jobs depending on the situation. Without money, trying to get a potential marriage partner to pay for studies or immigration status ends up being a very difficult situation, not to be recommended at all.

I have verified my entire educational record from Pakistan Foreign Office, so my degree is valid around the world.
Let me assure you bro, that even if you get a PhD here from any Pakistani university, in countries like Canada or USA they will never recognize that degree.. you have to pass some additional courses. I have done M.Phil from the premier Public sector university at Islamabad, got verified from foreign office as well as HEC, but many universities in Europe or USA were not willing to let me in for a PhD program directly, they suggested that i have to complete additional courses or even another masters for the sake of become a candidate for PhD program....!! You degree's validity will only help you a little bit for visa processing...but certainly will not be helpful for finding a job or getting admission directly in a study program you are looking for...!:toast_sign::coffee::coffee:

Well migration is not easy, but I have made concrete policy to moving abroad, there will be more Chance for USA because my friend is active, when I find a girl I will move, some complications existing even its a hard task to setup my marital life, but its not impossible. When both husband & wife working then life becomes easy.

At least my next generation enjoy the fruits of developed country.

Seriously I am not like to live in Pakistan at this stage.

No law exist in Pakistan therefore I have decided to emigrate.

It is a big challenge & I accept it.
Bro if you are under 35 to 40 try Canada. US is next to impossible nowadays. Just get Canadian citizen ship and then US will be so easy.
For Canada next 2 years they are taking a huge number of immigrants. My suggestion is you try for that.
Next is Aus. But they are tightening now so unless you have hi points it's hard .
Good luck and it's better to migrate. Also you do migration first then automatically you will get beautiful wife from Pak. At least in India many cases it happens.
By the way I got Singapore PR approved

Last edited:
Let me assure you bro, that even if you get a PhD here from any Pakistani university, in countries like Canada or USA they will never recognize that degree.. you have to pass some additional courses. I have done M.Phil from the premier Public sector university at Islamabad, got verified from foreign office as well as HEC, but many universities in Europe or USA were not willing to let me in for a PhD program directly, they suggested that i have to complete additional courses or even another masters for the sake of become a candidate for PhD program....!! You degree's validity will only help you a little bit for visa processing...but certainly will not be helpful for finding a job or getting admission directly in a study program you are looking for...!:toast_sign::coffee::coffee:
Check Allama Iqbal Open University in WES evaluation list. Canada need WES evaluation list to recognized me as a graduate person, & USA also accept me.

Bro if you are under 35 to 40 try Canada. US is next to impossible nowadays. Just get Canadian citizen ship and then US will be so easy.
For Canada next 2 years they are taking a huge number of immigrants. My suggestion is you try for that.
Next is Aus. But they are tightening now so unless you have hi points it's hard .
Good luck and it's better to migrate. Also you do migration first then automatically you will get beautiful wife from Pak. At least in India many cases it happens.
By the way I got Singapore PR approved
I am trying to get a wife, other things will be managed by policy, I will kept dual nationality with Pakistan. I have a family & Property here to look after from abroad, even I will get any property with my wife to create ease in our life.

So we are trying to find a right loyal person, because I don't waste my & my partner life in family disputes. [emoji871]️[emoji1191]

Even after migration, with an additional courses I will get opportunity to work with Canadian Police to give assistance in investigation. [emoji959]️

I am trying to get a wife, other things will be managed by policy, I will kept dual nationality with Pakistan. I have a family & Property here to look after from abroad, even I will get any property with my wife to create ease in our life.

So we are trying to find a right loyal person, because I don't waste my & my partner life in family disputes. [emoji871]️[emoji1191]
That's a nice aspiration brother. Loyalty is important. Have you looked within your family?
But you know what.. if you first get PR getting wife will be easier do t you think. What Also you may be lucky to have someone with beauty too. How old are u. Try to get a wife at least 10 to 14 y younger.
Hope u get it. Will pray for u.

That's a nice aspiration brother. Loyalty is important. Have you looked within your family?
But you know what.. if you first get PR getting wife will be easier do t you think. What Also you may be lucky to have someone with beauty too. How old are u. Try to get a wife at least 10 to 14 y younger.
Hope u get it. Will pray for u.
I do not have family members in Canada, in Pakistan I do not like to marrying in my family relatives due to family issues, I kept issue in secret because one of ISI retired friend recommend me to don't marrying in family even after I with my ISI team have served & get her out from danger/ trap scenario.

And law enforcement agencies, ISI ,FIA, IB are aware from motive to migration in another country. Even they also in my favor if will get a good wife.

اٹھارویں وچ منڈا بدنام ھو گیا [emoji23]
کم از کم باہر ملک مے آئندہ میرٹ پے کام تو ھو جائیں گئے

I do not have family members in Canada, in Pakistan I do not like to marrying in my family relatives due to family issues, I kept issue in secret because one of ISI retired friend recommend me to don't marrying in family even after I with my ISI team have served & get her out from danger/ trap scenario.

And law enforcement agencies, ISI ,FIA, IB are aware from motive to migration in another country. Even they also in my favor if will get a good wife.

اٹھارویں وچ منڈا بدنام ھو گیا [emoji23]
کم از کم باہر ملک مے آئندہ میرٹ پے کام تو ھو جائیں گئے
I feel for you bro. I cammot read urdu script.if you are with ISI why you go out? You are like Raja in Pak no?
Still better u migrate first and then marry. Maybe marry indian muslima.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom