What's new

latest pictures,J11B,navy J11BS,J15 equip with TH engine

Guys, its looks very similar to the Russian SU 30, are these photos authentic from Chinese Defence Department.
Guys please I am just asking a question? no trolling and please sane Chinese members kindly clarify .

It has the exactly same frame, but it has also the AESA and the new engine compared to its Russian counterpart.

Guys, its looks very similar to the Russian SU 30, are these photos authentic from Chinese Defence Department.
Guys please I am just asking a question? no trolling and please sane Chinese members kindly clarify .

Kindly find the images of SU 30 bellow
su-30mkk_3view.jpg

It uses the Flanker airframe design, but every single other part of the J-11B is different. For example, it uses AESA and modern sensors while the original Su-30 does not.

It has the exactly same frame, but it has also the AESA and the new engine compared to its Russian counterpart.
i just read the Wiki link about J11B, why did the contract for the 200 su 27 flankers still pending with the russians or is the deal called off.
Did Syenyang Air Corp reverse engineered the Russian tech?
if the air frame is reverse engineered sure you guys have done a beautiful work, ultimatly all maters is the develpment of the local defence manufacturing industry.

i just read the Wiki link about J11B, why did the contract for the 200 su 27 flankers still pending with the russians or is the deal called off.
Did Syenyang Air Corp reverse engineered the Russian tech?
if the air frame is reverse engineered sure you guys have done a beautiful work, ultimatly all maters is the develpment of the local defence manufacturing industry.

The deal for the Su-27 has been axed due to the J-11B.

The J-11B isn't reverse engineered. It uses wholly domestic parts and development except for the airframe.

Back
Top Bottom