What's new

China's new launch rocket

Nah, no killing. I am Buddhist!!!! But stay with our own faith.
No one is forcing any Chinese to convert to Christianity, likewise, no one is forcing any Christian or Christian-raised Westerner to convert to Buddhism, like the movie star Richard Gere, for example. Any incursion of 'Western-ism' could constitute a threat to the dominant social mores. For Iran, it is the cravat that is considered 'un-Islamic'. So when you said 'anything', by what do you mean and to what extent are you willing to go? If you are too much of a coward to go to the nth degree, say so. Else do not use ridiculous words like 'anything'. Do you support banning Christian missionaries into China? Say so. Do you support prosecuting and imprisonment for converts into Christianity? Say so. But when you use words like 'anything' then chicken-out when challenged hiding behind a religious shield, it makes you look like a fool.

No one is forcing any Chinese to convert to Christianity, likewise, no one is forcing any Christian or Christian-raised Westerner to convert to Buddhism, like the movie star Richard Gere, for example. Any incursion of 'Western-ism' could constitute a threat to the dominant social mores. For Iran, it is the cravat that is considered 'un-Islamic'. So when you said 'anything', by what do you mean and to what extent are you willing to go? If you are too much of a coward to go to the nth degree, say so. Else do not use ridiculous words like 'anything'. Do you support banning Christian missionaries into China? Say so. Do you support prosecuting and imprisonment for converts into Christianity? Say so. But when you use words like 'anything' then chicken-out when challenged hiding behind a religious shield, it makes you look like a fool.

People in China are free to convert into Christians. However, most people reject it because the Christianity is incompatible with the Chinese culture.

Same with Japan, it is a democratic country, but Christianity isn't majority in Japan.

Christrians are the causes for modern Chiense revolts and WORST NIGHTMARES!!!!

1. The taiping rebellion. Almost destoryed China. Fu##### Christians.

Taiping Rebellion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

2. 1989 Tianmen. Most students are under Christrian influences.

3. Now in ShangHai many Christrians are forming groups again!!

White European, American christrians have never given up the hope of Destorying China and the Chinese culture!!! Remember the Taiping Rebellion!!! :angry::angry::angry:

People in China are free to convert into Christian. However, most people reject it because the Christianity is incompatible with the Chinese culture.

Same with Japan, it is a democratic country, but Christianity isn't majority in Japan.
Good...Then you pretty much proved how absurd of an argument your pal is putting forth. It is all about persuasions.

That is false news.

Do you think China govt is stupid? We will choose to launch rockets in city? 500 people died? The rockets are a cluster bombs?

China's satellite launch base, No villages around it, it is no man's land.

Plz look at satellite maps:
11021913104ed82b10e8ce776f.jpg.thumb.jpg

LOL dude, it has your own people video taping the residential areas blown up. wake up and smell the coffee. you govt did the same misinformation on 30 million starved to death , on SARS and even the recent quakes its put out misinformation ! yes you govt is a propoganda machine- the world knows it. It rewrites history all the time.

White European, American christrians have never given up the hope of Destorying China and the Chinese culture!!! Remember the Taiping Rebellion!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Today, the religious conversion isn't the most useful way as it used to be.

Can the Western nations ask their democratic buddy India to convert into a Christian nation?

PS, i am Shanghainese, i don't think that the majority of the religious folks in Shanghai are Christians, but mostly Buddhists and Taoists.

I am Christian and I can tell you that using violence in favor of us is strictly against our rules

ptldM3 ok just answer 1 question please. Why does current day Russia needs india's money to build PAK-FA??? If I remember right USSR does not money from any one to build the N-1, SU-27, Mig-29, Tyhoon class nuke sub!!!! Right??:partay::lol::):china:

Please answer this question and then I will aggree with you.:partay:

Why does the US need multiply countries to built or fund the F-35, what about the Typhoon? Tornado, or dare i say the JF-17?

Buddy. I am with you on this one. I am Zen buddhist. I too want to see Chian become 100% Zen Buddhist. However, I hate it when Westerners try to Christrianize China. I HATE IT!!!! We must do any thing we can do to stop it. If China become Christian, then all is lost. We will lose our language, culture, and souls!!. We will be conqured without a FIGHT!!

If you do not like Christians in China than pack your things and show yourself the door because the country you live in is founded on Christianity. It is tragic that you do not tolerate Christians practising their fate in their own home country but you are free to practice your fate in a forign country.

Why does the US need multiply countries to built or fund the F-35, what about the Typhoon? Tornado, or dare i say the JF-17?

If you do not like Christians in China than pack your things and show yourself the door because the country you live in is founded on Christianity. It is tragic that you do not tolerate Christians practising their fate in their own home country but you are free to practice your fate in a forign country.

lol, Russia need India's money for PAK-FA. You can not compare this case with JF-17. Because JF-17 is build for Pakistan. JF-17 is currently not even in PLAAF!!!

As for JSF, US did this so it can sell it. But USA has the full capability to build JSF on its own. In fact 94% of the money is funded by USA!!! Russia, however can not even fund 60% of PAK-FA's development! :lol::laugh::wave::tongue:

Your last question. LOL. China is NOT funded by Christians. NEVER. We are funding the Christrians in Both Europe and USA. We bailed out the Americans and Europeans!!! :partay: We also hold 4 trillons $ of US debt alone with 3 trillion $ of European debt. So how could you say that Christians are funding China, while in reality it is the complete OPPOISITE!!! :partay:

Just because we wont fund your Russians does not mean you can come up with LIEs!!!!:angry::angry:

LOL dude, it has your own people video taping the residential areas blown up. wake up and smell the coffee. you govt did the same misinformation on 30 million starved to death , on SARS and even the recent quakes its put out misinformation ! yes you govt is a propoganda machine- the world knows it. It rewrites history all the time.

What a stupid person...

JF-17 is a gift for PAF, since it is the cheapest 3th aircraft fighter with relatively a good quality.

PAK FA is quite different, Russia needs India's cash to fund half of the project.

I was expecting ptldM3 to come out with a more valid argument.

lol, Russia need India's money for PAK-FA. You can not compare this case with JF-17. Because JF-17 is build for Pakistan. JF-17 is currently not even in PLAAF!!!

Firstly, Russia can built to pak-fa on it's own but a joint project is obviously cheaper, as for the JF-17 it was a joint project with both China and Pakistan funding the project, thus it does not matter if China uses it or not, and you still conveniently ignored the Typhoon and Tornado as being funded by multiple countries.

As for JSF, US did this so it can sell it. But USA has the full capability to build JSF on its own. In fact 94% of the money is funded by USA!!! Russia, however can not even fund 60% of PAK-FA's development! :lol::laugh::wave::tongue:

No one said it didn't, but the program is very expensive, thus the need to have a joint venture makes sense.

Your last question. LOL. China is NOT funded by Christians. NEVER. We are funding the Christrians in Both Europe and USA. We bailed out the Americans and Europeans!!! :partay: We also hold 4 trillons $ of US debt alone with 3 trillion $ of European debt. So how could you say that Christians are funding China, while in reality it is the complete OPPOISITE!!! :partay:

Just because we wont fund your Russians does not mean you can come up with LIEs!!!!:angry::angry:

What is this? Did you smoke something? The above nonsense is as random and ridiculous as well you know..., and why do you ignore the subject, why do you not tolerate Christians in China but you freely practice Buddhism in a Christian country?

And stop using those gay and annoying colors in large and bolds and fonts, also plese refrain from using the word 'LOL' it makes you sound like a 13 year old girl.

JF-17 is a gift for PAF, since it is the cheapest 3th aircraft fighter with relatively a good quality.

Don't make me laugh, are you that naive?

PAK FA is quite different, Russia needs India's cash to fund half of the project.

I was expecting ptldM3 to come out with a more valid argument.

We can use all the cash we can get, but the project could be built without India, Russia donated no less than 500 million last year not including food or humanitarian aid, not to mention all other wasteful spending, so sure we need India's money but the project could go on without India, you have to remember that the project started well before India signed on.

Don't make me laugh, are you that naive?

You can ask the Pakistani members for confirmation.

China isn't interested for 3rd gen aircraft fighter anymore, except we will make few more for the carrier version.

You can ask the Pakistani members for confirmation.
China isn't interested for 3th gen aircraft fighter anymore, except we will make few more for the carrier version.

I don't care what Pakistan members with a Chinese love obsession say.

Back
Top Bottom