What's new

China's new launch rocket

The accident happened about 15 years ago so even if your satelite picture worked it would be out of date, hense the village that was there is probably gone.

As for your cluster bombs, a rocket does not need to be a cluster bomb to kill masses of people, the shockwave coupled with thousands of gallons of rocket fuel will be more than adequate to kill scores of people.

I admit that we failed to launch in February 15, 1996.
We have 6 people were killed, 57 injured.

500 people died? It was a ridiculous rumor.

Atleast we never had our rockets destroy entire villages.

60 ton LEO, that's cute, Russia built a 100 Ton LEO like two decades ago, read up:

S.P.Korolev RSC Energia - LAUNCHERS

As for sending a man to the moon Russia does have the capability, they could have done it in the 60's but do to engine problems it didn't happen, as of now there is no rush or urgent need to go to the moon.

Stop the nonesense, China hasn't even scratched the surface, how many launches has China had compared to Russia? What about space walks? What about long diration space travel? How much experience does China have in space stations? How many space stations has China built compared to Russia? How many probes and rovers has China launched? Does China have anything comparable to the Soyuz? Which, btw is the most reliable launch vehical ever created. Does NASA use Chinese rocket engines like it uses Russian engines? Do some research on the RD-180 and RD-171 engines, and then educate yourself.

As much as i don't like Weki, the following is correct:

Has China acheived all of these feats? China has not caught up, esspecially when the Chinese space program received assistance from Russia. Building high LEO rockets does not equate to catching up to the Russian space program.

HAHAHA. Russia could have done it? Russia CAN NOT build T-50 alone, and needs india's money!!!

Also, Russia's 100 ton Rocket is not as impressive as Saturn V. Why dont USSR send a man to the MOON?? Because USSR even at its peak power CAN NOT do IT!!!! If you Russians can you would have done it already!!

China currnetly has 60 ton Rocket, soon it will be 120 tons. Just like 5 years ago they got J-10. Now they have J-20. Russia?? LOL

Finially, I did say that Russia has great space capability. N-1 failed very bad, due to lack of time for testing, lack of money, and lack of gonvermnet support. It failed, but does not mean that Russia failed!! It only means USA beats USSR to the moon!!!

Russia had way more failed lunch than China, in fact the fail percentage is much higher than China. There are famous failure that killed top ranking Russian generals!!! Go figure!!

HAHAHA. Russia could have done it? Russia CAN NOT build T-50 alone, and needs india's money!!!

Also, Russia's 100 ton Rocket is not as impressive as Saturn V. Why dont USSR send a man to the MOON?? Because USSR even at its peak power CAN NOT do IT!!!! If you Russians can you would have done it already!!

China currnetly has 60 ton Rocket, soon it will be 120 tons. Just like 5 years ago they got J-10. Now they have J-20. Russia?? LOL

Finially, I did say that Russia has great space capability. N-1 failed very bad, due to lack of time for testing, lack of money, and lack of gonvermnet support. It failed, but does not mean that Russia failed!! It only means USA beats USSR to the moon!!!

Russia had way more failed lunch than China, in fact the fail percentage is much higher than China. There are famous failure that killed top ranking Russian generals!!! Go figure!!

The failure of USSR is indeed a wound to the Russian pride.

Lets be realistic, can Russia still compete with US in every domain like Soviet Union?

Please stop before this becomes a flame war between China and Russia.

I personally admire Russian space advancements. I am only disappointed that Russia has not moved on from resting on its laurels.

No one can stay on top without constant advancement.

The failure of USSR is indeed a wound to the Russian pride.

Lets be realistic, can Russia still compete with US in every domains like Soviet Union?

Realistic Russians take pride in their Soviet History and feel deep shame that the USSR collapsed and Russia abandoned communism for mafia criminals. Certain Russians hate the Soviets and believe that current Russia is great, no problems, etc.

Russia had greatest achievements under USSR and communism.

No one cares about Russia, we are doing what our need for the space program, next steps: space station, moon landing, mars landing, etc.

No need to compare with Russia.

Russia CAN NOT DO IT!!!

If Russia can, it would have done it long time a go when USSR still exist. In fact the USA moon landing is a major reason why USSR collapsed! The world realized that USSR tech is inferior to USA, also this is proven in the Arab-Isreal war. Warsaw pack members began to fall appart during the early 1980's and eventually the down of Berlin wal and down goes USSR!

Also, ptldM3 is ultra sensitive when it comes to USSR. He is Russian but still missed the old USSR. If you ask the Ukrainans, and other former USSR member states. None missed the USSR. Also, USSR's space is better than China, but current day Russia only has at the most 60% of USSR's space capability. This means it will take even less time for China to catch up with Russia!!

ptldM3, let me ask a question. I mean no offense, why is that every time I point out some thing negative about USSR, you jump out and fight me? You are not a Soviet! Also, you only argue negative things about Chinese, which is why I disrespect your attitude!

Russia CAN NOT DO IT!!!

If Russia can, it would have done it long time a go when USSR still exist. In fact the USA moon landing is a major reason why USSR collapsed! The world realized that USSR tech is inferior to USA, also this is proven in the Arab-Isreal war. Warsaw pack members began to fall appart during the early 1980's and eventually the down of Berlin wal and down goes USSR!

Also, ptldM3 is ultra sensitive when it comes to USSR. He is Russian but still missed the old USSR. If you ask the Ukrainans, and other former USSR member states. None missed the USSR. Also, USSR's space is better than China, but current day Russia only has at the most 60% of USSR's space capability. This means it will take even less time for China to catch up with Russia!!

ptldM3, let me ask a question. I mean no offense, why is that every time I point out some thing negative about USSR, you jump out and fight me? You are not a Soviet! Also, you only argue negative things about Chinese, which is why I disrespect your attitude!

Just stop. We shouldn't poor salt in the wound.

Realistic Russians take pride in their Soviet History and feel deep shame that the USSR collapsed and Russia abandoned communism for mafia criminals. Certain Russians hate the Soviets and believe that current Russia is great, no problems, etc.

Our friend ptldM3 would disagree with you, he believes that Russia became technologically much superior after the collapse of Soviet Union.

This guy is so funny, he keeps insisting how great Russian technology (which were all invented during the Soviet Era) is, yet keeps denying the achievement made during the Communist era.

Our friend ptldM3 would disagree with you, he believes Russia becomes technologically much superior after the collapse of Soviet Union.

This guy is so funny, he keeps insisting how great Russian technology (which were all invented during the Soviet Era) is, yet keeps denying the achievement made during the Communist era.

Well that is a bit strange.

Actually most Russians liked USSR, ptldM3 is one of them.

I dont blame them. I too like it, if USSR still exist Russians would be very proud! Russia's encomy would be much better. They can learn from the Chinese and import the Chinese finicial system, and will still be a global super power.

Russia's proudest and most shinning history period is actually the USSR era. Great science achieviment, and Largest land mass ever. Many people around the world learn Russian too. Right now, Russia is still big but a lot smaller, and they need india's money to build T-50. :cry::frown:

I dont blame them. I too like it, if USSR still exist Russians would be very proud! Russia's encomy would be much better. They can learn from the Chinese and import the Chinese finicial system, and will still be a global super power.

Russia's proudest and most shinning history period is actually the USSR era. Great science achieviment, and Largest land mass ever. Many people around the world learn Russian too. Right now, Russia is still big but a lot smaller, and they need india's money to build T-50. :cry::frown:

ptldM3 claimed that he is devoted Christian and he hated USSR. He refuses to give an inch of credit to USSR for making Russia a Superpower. He said that Christianity was the main contributor to make Russia a Superpower since all scientists in USSR were Christians.

ptldM3 claimed that he is devoted Christian and he hated USSR. He refuses to give an inch of credit to USSR for making Russia a Superpower. He said that Christianity was the main contributor to make Russia a Superpower since all scientists in USSR were Christians.

Well that is even stranger

If I was Russian I would also be rightfully proud of the USSR, and even more rightfully ashamed of Russia's relative weakness. PTLDM3 only supports USSR when he can use it to bash China, in all other cases he hates USSR and communism.

Damn I got here a little bit too late. This is significant news indeed. I think Japan had more powerful rocket engines than China prior to this and now China is turning the tables.

Thinking about it I think it is highly likely that China will reach the moon by the end of this decade. I am willing to make a bet. I just hope that a permanent presence could be established there.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom