What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

Mate..calm down...it is a place where we can exchange ideas even if it is very unplesant in nature..i am happy to disagree with you..but do not loose your calm in any debate..
in fact this is what the govs discuss when they have Kashmir talks

And what about Shaksgam Valley, which Pakistan unilaterally ceded to China while well knowing that it is a disputed territory. Let they come back with a Kashmir with its pre 1947 state, then only the talks can even begin. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Pakistan got back Territory in back too it was not just one side deal . Kashmirs will be happy to having world 2ng highest mountain then a valley

What nonsense. It was always rulers who decided all along. This was not specific J&K alone. This was the same for all princely states.

Was there a plebiscite to partition of British India to create Pakistan? If not, will you consider Pakistan as a illegal country?
Hindustan was devided on the base of majority .. The areas where hindus were in majority they joined india and where Muslims were in majority they joined Pakistan.. In kashmir 80% population were Muslim so they were having similar rights to join with Pakistan..

Negative rating is too much @Dubious . You can disagree if someone have a different opinion then yours. But distributing negative ratings like they are jalaibi’s is not a good thing from a mod.

I request you to please remove the negative rating from both 2nd and 3rd post. Thank you

lets free our part of Kashmirs and let Kashmirs go fight or get thier peace from china as they like . its not our problem anymore sir ? what as a Pakistani or Indian you and i have to do with republic of Kashmir and china dispute ?don't you think ? BTW china swap land in past .

There are 2 ways 2 see this issue

- Legal term as per UN resolution
- Humanatarian issue
- India Pakistan issue

In legal term, i doubt it is feasible as China will never allow to go for involving them.Without all portion of Kashmir is part of referendum, we can not enforce it
In humanatarian term- Yes...India should consider what is the best way to win heart of people even if we allow certain parts to be separated....Now in humanarian cause, there is no compulsion on us to allow entire JK to be in stake..In that sense i referred Kashmir valley..
In Indo Pak term, every one has to win...Now..we have to find a way where both are winning that does not mean valley people will be happy..

Hindustan was devided on the base of majority .. The areas where hindus were in majority they joined india and where Muslims were in majority they joined Pakistan.. In kashmir 80% population were Muslim so they were having similar rights to join with Pakistan..

That was for non princely states only. At the end of the day there was no plebiscite to create Pakistan.

Negative rating is too much @Dubious . You can disagree if someone have a different opinion then yours. But distributing negative ratings like they are jalaibi’s is not a good thing from a mod.
So you think saying rejected without backing, without dialogue...just to troll or initiate it, is wise to just be left? I didnt warn the people and I am not very happy with every Kashmiri related thread becoming a troll fest! I am sorry if one cant elaborate their "rejection" they arent worth being on a thread!

Pakistan got back Territory in back too it was not just one side deal . Kashmirs will be happy to having world 2ng highest mountain then a valley

Yet it was a unilateral decision without involving the other calimant India which is completely contrary and disrespectful to the UNSC resolutions. So why does Pakistan expect India alone to respect that resolutions while other party can act unilaterally with impunity, huh?? :azn::azn::azn:

Don't you worry about Us , Tom …… If not us then some one else …… But Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan..... LOL
deep in your heart you know that too , you are so insecure about your so called India and unity of India that you are defending it on Pakistani forum ……. You defending killings of innocent Kashmiri people by Terrorist occupier Hindia Army ..
But for how long...……
only 70 years as Independent (One )country and you start jumping around ……. lol Soon history will repeat her self and there will be many India in sub-continent ….. Some of them may be Pakistan of their time … You so dam afraid of this !!!!!!! Don't you Tom.
Even Bangladesh is Pakistan...….. Just wait for right time ……. You guys need to listen that hindu leader who said Indira made to Pakistan(s) ……

non-resolved Kashmir will resolve India ……. Time will tell ……..

One one polite question. How old are you??? :-):-):-)

There are 2 ways 2 see this issue

- Legal term as per UN resolution
- Humanatarian issue
- India Pakistan issue

In legal term, i doubt it is feasible as China will never allow to go for involving them.Without all portion of Kashmir is part of referendum, we can not enforce it
In humanatarian term- Yes...India should consider what is the best way to win heart of people even if we allow certain parts to be separated....Now in humanarian cause, there is no compulsion on us to allow entire JK to be in stake..In that sense i referred Kashmir valley..
In Indo Pak term, every one has to win...Now..we have to find a way where both are winning that does not mean valley people will be happy..

i think humanterian and indo pak issue is more important them UN or china issue sir

people are suffering since ages . both countries are suffering also . we can have another indus water treaty type agreement for safe guard our waters
we can have free entry contract too
Kashmir as a country will have no choice but to keep good relations with indo-pak nothing to be worry .velley alone will not be enough to resolve it jummu and velly may be . i think we can reach an agreement if we were willing to do so .once kashmir solved we can solve every other issue like EU and become civilized nations .i think jummu with velly and paksitnai part of azad kashmir can ba country too .

Yet it was a unilateral decision without involving the other calimant India which is completely contrary and disrespectful to the UNSC resolutions. So why does Pakistan expect India alone to respect that resolutions while other party can act unilaterally with impunity, huh?? :azn::azn::azn:

when you guys lost a major portion of kashmir to china in 1962 did you guys involved anyone ? its lame excuse sir . for me if kashmir become free country they can claim on that land can talk to china how it will be your or mine problem ? it will be another nepal .

So you think saying rejected without backing, without dialogue...just to troll or initiate it, is wise to just be left? I didnt warn the people and I am not very happy with every Kashmiri related thread becoming a troll fest! I am sorry if one cant elaborate their "rejection" they arent worth being on a thread!

One can ask for elaboration on his “rejected”. Thats how we proceed discussions. But if he says rejected and you give him a medal then who are we supposed to have discussions ? We should learn to live with persons opinions. We do that, or we can disagree and moveon. Better, we can engage him in a discussion.

BTW a mod should first give warning. I guess thats how they do it here. Not sure, @The Eagle . Is it so ? Because i have seen him and mods in chinese section warning trolls to refrain from things that are prohibited.

Real question here is !!!! How old are you …………….. 70 years only !!!!!!!! Tomi boy read my post again , You cannot hide your fear Guru …… Time is coming ……. Enjoy your 70 years of Unity .

One can ask for elaboration on his “rejected”. Thats how we proceed discussions. But if he says rejected and you give him a medal then who are we supposed to have discussions ? We should learn to live with persons opinions. We do that, or we can disagree and moveon. Better, we can engage him in a discussion.
IF he had an opinion he would have shared it, no? What stopped him from furthering it?

Many on this thread and other threads have shared their "opinions" and they have not been discouraged in any way! Now kindly stop derailing for whatever purpose! If you wish to engage with that member you may ask him to elaborate, I too would like to see what ideas he could possibly have apart from 1 word like a hit and run!

Warnings are only issued to troublemakers and he wasnt causing problems but it was a different category!
BTW a mod should first give warning. I guess thats how they do it here. Not sure, @The Eagle . Is it so ? Because i have seen him and mods in chinese section warning trolls to refrain from things that are prohibited.
Warning is not the same as negative ratings nor as pre-warnings! If you have difficulties differentiating these read the forum rules if you still have problems go to GHQ stop derailing this thread! THANK YOU!

I request you to please remove the negative rating from both 2nd and 3rd post. Thank you
Oh BTW, both the indian posters are still "debating" on this thread..the negative rating doesnt effect them not sure why it effects you!

Secondly both have been known as trolling on other threads, by that I should issue them a warning....for repeated offense, would that be preferred?

War is a better option
Who needs enemies with traitors like you.
Here are samples of how much contribution these members have to offer!

f you wish to engage with that member you may ask him to elaborate, I too would like to see what ideas he could possibly have apart from 1 word like a hit and run

I just want you to let him speak. Thats all.

IF he had an opinion he would have shared it, no? What stopped him from furthering it?

Many on this thread and other threads have shared their "opinions" and they have not been discouraged in any way! Now kindly stop derailing for whatever purpose! If you wish to engage with that member you may ask him to elaborate, I too would like to see what ideas he could possibly have apart from 1 word like a hit and run!

Warnings are only issued to troublemakers and he wasnt causing problems but it was a different category!

Warning is not the same as negative ratings nor as pre-warnings! If you have difficulties differentiating these read the forum rules if you still have problems go to GHQ stop derailing this thread! THANK YOU!

Oh BTW, both the indian posters are still "debating" on this thread..the negative rating doesnt effect them not sure why it effects you!

Secondly both have been known as trolling on other threads, by that I should issue them a warning....for repeated offense, would that be preferred?

Here are samples of how much contribution these members have to offer!
ap ne wo us bengali ko jo chance diya tha wo ajj phir paksitan ki mother sister ker raha tha hoazoor .humy janwer keh raha tha :lol:

Back
Top Bottom