What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

That is their problem then. No one is stopping Kashmiris who are unhappy living in India to migrate to Pakistan.

They are welcome to live here or leave to Pakistan.

If they chose to live in India, they must adhere to the constitution and laws of India.
They leave their ancestral land? See the worlds so called biggest democracy after all only wanted a piece of land and don,t care about it,s people.That,s why you are failed miserably to make them indians for the last 70 years.
We can sustain it
And the kashmiri fighters can deliver one coffin after another coffin to delhi until they get freedom.Let,s see who sustain in the long run.

ap ne wo us bengali ko jo chance diya tha wo ajj phir paksitan ki mother sister ker raha tha hoazoor .humy janwer keh raha tha :lol:
Janaab it is people like @RealNapster who keep begging for 2nd chance for trolls!

If anyone has issues with my moderating can take it up with me! No idea where these advocates come from!

O btw, which Bengali? :unsure: Report the post and I will have a look at it!

A warning is 1 of the last things we give...coz 3 strikes can lead to a ban!

Kindly read the forum rules before advocating for trolls!

I am advocating for his right to speak. A one liner is forbiden then he should be warned. Next time banned. Thats all. Thank you

So if he is not a troublemaker then why ? I guess the category is called “i erase what i dont like”.
Deleting is a different thing...It is called discouraging 1 word negative stance with no backing! AGAIN, Read forum rules!

They leave their ancestral land? See the worlds so called biggest democracy after all only wanted a piece of land and don,t care about it,s people.That,s why you are failed miserably to make them indians for the last 70 years.

Do you know how many millions of people have left their ancestral homes due to partition of India? What is so special about Kashmir? Why do we need to make an exception for Kashmir?

I am advocating for his right to speak. A one liner is forbiden then he should be warned. Next time banned. Thats all. Thank you
Warning is for trolling, offensive language, repeated offenders and other rules.... not for ways to increase your post count like what you also seem to be doing! Nor to attract attention/ trolls ...I am not sure why you are going mad about 1 line....If he had more to say no one stopped him from saying so! But if he just wanted to say 1 word just to feel included then IMHO it is a disease called attention seeking!

Those who wish to discuss, do so with backings, reasoning and logic! Those who dont pull these gimmicks....BTW, you can also go to any thread by these 2 and have a look at their posting style! If you can analyze, be my guest!

Secondly both have been known as trolling on other threads, by that I should issue them a warning....for repeated offense, would that be preferred

I am completely against trolls. They should warned and if they still do not stop trolling they should be blocked right away.

Why do we need to make an exception for Kashmir?
Because it is a disputed territory! THAT alone gives that piece of land exceptional laws and regulations which include giving them the right to choose if they (with THEIR LAND) wish to stay with india or not!

I just want you to let him speak. Thats all.
BOTH of them are speaking...Just have a look at the thread before wasting my time!

@RealNapster here is an example!
Do you know how many millions of people have left their ancestral homes due to partition of India? What is so special about Kashmir? Why do we need to make an exception for Kashmir?

Real question here is !!!! How old are you …………….. 70 years only !!!!!!!! Tomi boy read my post again , You cannot hide your fear Guru …… Time is coming ……. Enjoy your 70 years of Unity .

Indeed, the time is coming while the world is gonna silently watch someone crumble under their own weight, and it certainly won't be India. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Because it is a disputed territory! THAT alone gives that piece of land exceptional laws and regulations which include giving them the right to choose if they (with THEIR LAND) wish to stay with india or not!

That is your view. Indians do not agree and subscribe to that view.

not for ways to increase your post count like what you also seem to be doing! Nor to attract attention/ trolls ...I am not sure why you are going mad about 1 line

1. I am not going mad. Read my posts. I “requested” you to have a second thought on negative ratings.

2. Wanting to increase my post count is the last thing on my list. I do not earn from pdf dude. Why would i “want” to increase my post count ? @Retired Troll joined very late then me yet his post count is “maybe 3 times then me” i guess .

3. Attracting attention ? Lol

4. We used to be on good terms. When you were not a moderator. Then you became one and aaqa ghulaam wala silsila shuru ho gya. Respect peoples opinions.

5. No one is “begging” you to remove his negative rating. The word you looking for was “request”.

That is your view. Indians do not agree and subscribe to that view.
Then why bother coming to such a thread? I have seen your stance is the same in every thread so leave such threads alone or do you come to troll since you obviously dont come to learn...

BOTH of them are speaking...Just have a look at the thread before wasting my time!

@RealNapster here is an example

And i see an “opinion” there.

With respect. You wanted him to “elaborate and dialogue” his “rejected”. Let it be that way. And I have no intention to waste your time. You have better things to do i know.

Back
Top Bottom