What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

@RealNapster thank you ....

Dear member, the same members have VERY RECENTLY been on 2 threads about Kashmir and have gone round and round showing their stand on the issue....

2ndly, If THAT member has issues I think he can speak for himself, after all I havent banned him!

For other members kindly respect what a moderator does, we have been to more than 1 thread, engaged with the same members on multiple threads and have seen many posts...We can even read deleted posts so yes we have seen many of your intentions!

We also keep an eye on you by keeping track on you, we also discuss members ESP those who come under our radar!

So, no writing "rejected" on every Kashmiri thread doesnt signify any "want to discuss nature"....Because if that was so, the reason for REJECTED would come through! If you need an explanation kindly seek it at GHQ!

@waz @Arsalan @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Oscar

I am tired of members crying for every troll! I have been in discussions and many a time I put in another mod as a witness to how they respond and react! Some cut deals with me as to behave and many just excuse themselves...For few I have reversed their ratings, their warnings and even as far as edited their posts coz I find only 1 word wrong or something....all as per the mod rules! Can you please open a thread to EXPLAIN to our KIND members how moderation works?!

This is like the 3rd time a member thinks giving a negative rating is a sin and will somehow terminate a member and feels the need to speak out! I do not tolerate few things and that is repeated trolling on the same topic! MY WARNING comes in the form of negative rating meaning you should be discouraged! If I am supposed to give warnings to everyone I need to discourage, half the members on this forum would be banned within weeks coz 3 warnings lead to a ban!

I full agree and support @Dubious on the stand of giving negative ratings instead of warnings.

man come with something better its simple BS from india media full of hate and bakwaas . :lol::lol:

Pakistan is leasing (loosing land to China) in almost all its provinces and it is doing the same in P-O-K.

we are ready anytime .

lets finish this madness make a free country called kashmir

United%2BNations%2BRepublic%2Bof%2BKashmir%2BBasic%2BPresentation.jpg
Landlocked, between 3 nuclear powers, all of which have bad blood between them?

That's Afghanistan with more steps.

Independent Kashmir will be relying on one of these countries to an unhealthy extend.

Pakistan is leasing (loosing land to China) in almost all its provinces and it is doing the same in P-O-K.
well that is really good thing . so in your country you ask investers to bring land with them when they come to invest ?

as i know India gov and gov agencies also lease land to foreign countries companies for example land lease by Indian railway to coca cola and amazon . this make sense .or do you say china should bring land with them from china to build projects on them ? TBH its indian failure also when india failed to get land from farmers lets say your gov failed to get land from farmers for a great project like high speed rail . while in Pakistan and china we deal iron hands no one should come between game changing projects

https://www.businesstoday.in/curren...ca-cola-to-build-warehouses/story/276271.html
https://indianexpress.com/article/b...roject-mumbai-ahmedabad-bullet-train-2900397/

Landlocked, between 3 nuclear powers, all of which have bad blood between them?

That's Afghanistan with more steps.

Independent Kashmir will be relying on one of these countries to an unhealthy extend.
there and many examples sir nepal and bhutan are also struck in middle hope them best of luck .

Good luck with raising the issue, I am sure everyone would be thrilled about what Pakistan/Imran has to say about it.

there and many examples sir nepal and bhutan are also struck in middle hope them best of luck .
Nepal and Bhutan are exactly the kind of scenario you want to avoid as a solution for Kashmir. Both of these countries are tied to India, not just economically but also militarily. India also has an unnatural amount of influence when it comes to politics in these two countries. The advantage here is that Nepal and Bhutan are not points of contention between India, Pakistan and China. Kashmir is.

Alternately, all 3 countries somehow share ownership.

Nepal and Bhutan are exactly the kind of scenario you want to avoid as a solution for Kashmir. Both of these countries are tied to India, not just economically but also militarily. India also has an unnatural amount of influence when it comes to politics in these two countries. The advantage here is that Nepal and Bhutan are not points of contention between India, Pakistan and China. Kashmir is.

Alternately, all 3 countries somehow share ownership.
tbh i will be ok if they want to depend on india or having good relations my problem is we are struck in this black hole how can we get out of it

They are Kashmiris in their own land, why would they move

They just want freedom as per partition and to divide from hindus

It is a muslim state, hindus do not have any presence or influence here

There were Muslim majority areas in Indian Punjab/ UP/ Bihar and Hindu Majority areas in Pakistani Punjab, but borders were drawn 70 years ago. Every one was given choice to move to land of their choice.

Millions migrated from Indian Punjab / Delhi/ UP, and Millions migrated from Pakistani Punjab/ Sindh.
Kashmiris had option to decide their fate. Now its too late

There were Muslim majority areas in Indian Punjab/ UP/ Bihar and Hindu Majority areas in Pakistani Punjab, but borders were drawn 70 years ago.

In Punjab, no Hindu majority tehsil or district was given to Pakistan.
But at least 5 Muslim majority tehsils in Punjab were transferred to India.
Get your facts straight.

Guys..how about the portion of Kashmir that is with China???Will China allow its territory to be part of referendum??

That area is uninhabited,
As for 1963 Sino-Pak Boundary Agreement, it is provisional.
In case Kashmir legally accedes to India following the referendum, China has agreed that it will renegotiate its boundaries with India.
JFYI Contrary to the Indian propaganda, Pakistan actually gained several hundred square kilometers of land previously under Chinese control
And as for the uninhabited area you lost to China, that was never under the rule of the Maharaja of Kashmir, or the British.

Do you know how many millions of people have left their ancestral homes due to partition of India? What is so special about Kashmir? Why do we need to make an exception for Kashmir?
It was you occupied their and first not them.1947 partition was not forceful people left their homes on their own will.No need to make exceptions here ,it,s crystal clear kashmir is a disputed territory and referendum is their right.
If kashmiris want to become part of india accept it.
If kashmiris want to become part of pakistan accept it.
If kashmiris want a separate country accept it.
You are denying their referendum right because you know you will lose.But let me remind you gupta history is evident you cannot suppress and control people for too long. Oppression only makes the oppressed more stronger in his/her cause,belief or goal.
Now this vicious cycle of mass rape,killings and abductions must come to end.

I am all for a referendum in kashmir and after all this is the only solution.Sure no problem start it with Azad Kashmir and later conduct the referendum in all kashmir including IOK. Referendum is their right.

Mate my take....
History has taught us "Might is Right"... so no matter how loud you cry, the one who has power will be heard. If world would have been that simple and based on morals and ethics, freedom and human rights of Tibetans, Baluchis, Palestinians would have been heard and sorted out long back. They are still suffering bacause the occupying force in their lands is more strong and influential that what they are.......
So matter of fact is till the world thinks you worthy of listening, based on your world status..... what your PM says, will fall into deaf ears.

Mate my take....
History has taught us "Might is Right"... so no matter how loud you cry, the one who has power will be heard. If world would have been that simple and based on morals and ethics, freedom and human rights of Tibetans, Baluchis, Palestinians would have been heard and sorted out long back. They are still suffering bacause the occupying force in their lands is more strong and influential that what they are.......
So matter of fact is till the world thinks you worthy of listening, based on your world status..... what your PM says, will fall into deaf ears.
First of all you strike me as a indian living in New Zealand because of the amount of bias in your post.
On a world stage as far as india is concerned it,s not better than pakistan. So if you are referring to indian might then again you are again embarrassing yourself.The world views both india and pakistan as regional powers but they only see india as a aggressor.Whenever the topic of genocide comes up the world only see videos from indian occupied kashmir.Not only the world is listening but soon will act on it.And even if they won,t act the whole indian occupied kashmir is acting against you which is more than enough to show the world who is on the wrong side.
And i believe it,s more than not listening it,s actually ignoring the issue deliberately because if kashmir issue gets solved the international arms suppliers for both india and pakistan will enjoy much less profits.Lot,s of international politics here as well.
And i do not buy your might is right principle history shows us how the oppressed stood up against the oppressor and taught harsh lessons to their oppressor.Kashmir was never part of india and never will be.

Back
Top Bottom