What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

1. I am not going mad. Read my posts. I “requested” you to have a second thought on negative ratings.
The negative ratings are staying!

2. Wanting to increase my post count is the last thing on my list. I do not earn from pdf dude. Why would i “want” to increase my post count ? @Retired Troll joined very late then me yet his post count is “maybe 3 times then me” i guess .

3. Attracting attention ? Lol
I didnt say it was you...but you taking it on yourself ...makes me think either it is guilt speaking or you didnt understand what I posted?

4. We used to be on good terms. When you were not a moderator. Then you became one and aaqa ghulaam wala silsila shuru ho gya. Respect peoples opinions.
It is good I dont understand that...2ndly, just coz we used to be on good terms doesnt mean I need to follow your thoughts!

Next, I know his opinion on the topic, 1 of the 2 you are advocating on had to be banned from a Kashmiri related thread coz he kept going in circles and knew he had no stand but kept going! The negative rating was to remind him and deter him from repeating but of course the mod is biased, bechara member!

5. No one is “begging” you to remove his negative rating. The word you looking for was “request”.
You sound delusional I didnt say you were begging.....but you keep talking about it when the 2 members had absolutely no issue coz they know what they were doing! Now thanks to you, the thread is derailed!

his “rejected”.
He rejected the notion on 2 other Kashmiri threads as well...I have seen the reasons and cause ...He isnt here for any dialogue I assure you! Dialogue is when you exchange ideas and for that you need an open mind and flexibility!

The members you are supporting have been seen cheering for dead Kashmiri children if that doesnt speak their mindset, I have tried to reason with them on 2 threads....

IF he had an opinion he would have shared it, no? What stopped him from furthering it?

Many on this thread and other threads have shared their "opinions" and they have not been discouraged in any way! Now kindly stop derailing for whatever purpose! If you wish to engage with that member you may ask him to elaborate, I too would like to see what ideas he could possibly have apart from 1 word like a hit and run!

Warnings are only issued to troublemakers and he wasnt causing problems but it was a different category!

Warning is not the same as negative ratings nor as pre-warnings! If you have difficulties differentiating these read the forum rules if you still have problems go to GHQ stop derailing this thread! THANK YOU!

Oh BTW, both the indian posters are still "debating" on this thread..the negative rating doesnt effect them not sure why it effects you!

Secondly both have been known as trolling on other threads, by that I should issue them a warning....for repeated offense, would that be preferred?

Here are samples of how much contribution these members have to offer!

Dear moderator...i know you are from Pakistan and there is an expected bias should be associated with it....But giving -ve rating for some one saying "rejected"...It seems like you are not looking at things that is expected from you by non trolling Indian posters her..
Again..at the day you have a role and authority to take action by you..

He rejected the notion on 2 other Kashmiri threads as well...I have seen the reasons and cause ...He isnt here for any dialogue I assure you! Dialogue is when you exchange ideas and for that you need an open mind and flexibility!

The members you are supporting have been seen cheering for dead Kashmiri children if that doesnt speak their mindset, I have tried to reason with them on 2 threads

We both see it different. You think of it as injustice to your believes and i see it as an opinion. But i am not a moderator. And You are. So your angle matters.

Thank You for your valuable time.

On one side he is selling P-O-K to China and another side trying diversionary tactics.

Dear moderator...i know you are from Pakistan and there is an expected bias should be associated with it....But giving -ve rating for some one saying "rejected"...It seems like you are not looking at things that is expected from you by non trolling Indian posters her..

Why do you want to reject a Chance at Peace?

Why do you want to reject a Chance at Peace?

Again...question here is to give -ve rating...Not the context of discussion..
.And again..people has different opinion...Like for me...i am might align with idea of giving away part of the Kashmir to Pakistan...that does mean...i expect Pakistan and Indian member will align with me...And in that case....i can not say they are all garbage...
If that is the intent of our discussion...then make a thread where Indian are banned from posting in Kashmir related issues....Problem solved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Again...question here is to give -ve rating...Not the context of discussion..
.And again..people has different opinion...Like for me...i am might allign with idea of giving away part of the Kashmir to Pakistan...that does mean...i expect Pakisran and Indian member will alligb with me...And in that case....i can not say they are all garbage...
If that is the intent of our discussion...then make a thread where Indian are banned from posting in Kashmir related issues....Problem solved.

I have more negative Ratings than you man.

@RealNapster thank you ....

Dear member, the same members have VERY RECENTLY been on 2 threads about Kashmir and have gone round and round showing their stand on the issue....

2ndly, If THAT member has issues I think he can speak for himself, after all I havent banned him!

For other members kindly respect what a moderator does, we have been to more than 1 thread, engaged with the same members on multiple threads and have seen many posts...We can even read deleted posts so yes we have seen many of your intentions!

We also keep an eye on you by keeping track on you, we also discuss members ESP those who come under our radar!

So, no writing "rejected" on every Kashmiri thread doesnt signify any "want to discuss nature"....Because if that was so, the reason for REJECTED would come through! If you need an explanation kindly seek it at GHQ!

@waz @Arsalan @Horus @WebMaster @Slav Defence @Oscar

I am tired of members crying for every troll! I have been in discussions and many a time I put in another mod as a witness to how they respond and react! Some cut deals with me as to behave and many just excuse themselves...For few I have reversed their ratings, their warnings and even as far as edited their posts coz I find only 1 word wrong or something....all as per the mod rules! Can you please open a thread to EXPLAIN to our KIND members how moderation works?!

This is like the 3rd time a member thinks giving a negative rating is a sin and will somehow terminate a member and feels the need to speak out! I do not tolerate few things and that is repeated trolling on the same topic! MY WARNING comes in the form of negative rating meaning you should be discouraged! If I am supposed to give warnings to everyone I need to discourage, half the members on this forum would be banned within weeks coz 3 warnings lead to a ban!

We both see it different. You think of it as injustice to your believes and i see it as an opinion. But i am not a moderator. And You are. So your angle matters.
It is not injustice to my belief! WTH does that even mean?!

It is injustice to troll and expect leniency!

DISCOURAGING trolling is 1 of our 1st step in moderating!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom