What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

All the best, but make sure that Kashmir doesn't become Pakistan at the expense of Pakistan itself. LOL :lol::lol::lol:
Don't you worry about Us , Tom …… If not us then some one else …… But Kashmir Banay Ga Pakistan..... LOL
deep in your heart you know that too , you are so insecure about your so called India and unity of India that you are defending it on Pakistani forum ……. You defending killings of innocent Kashmiri people by Terrorist occupier Hindia Army ..
But for how long...……
only 70 years as Independent (One )country and you start jumping around ……. lol Soon history will repeat her self and there will be many India in sub-continent ….. Some of them may be Pakistan of their time … You so dam afraid of this !!!!!!! Don't you Tom.
Even Bangladesh is Pakistan...….. Just wait for right time ……. You guys need to listen that hindu leader who said Indira made to Pakistan(s) ……

Some Indians believe that one day they will become supa-power and solve this problem, but there is no such future. Until that day(which is never come), non-solution situation is the only thing India can do.
non-resolved Kashmir will resolve India ……. Time will tell ……..

There was never an option for referendum in the partition plan of India.

Kashmir chose to join India. People who do not want to live in India could migrate to Pakistan like many millions did during the partition.
It was not kashmirs choice to join India . But it was hindu raja who announced to join india.. He was occupying kashmir just like Britain was ruling over India.. Thus the occupiers dont have right to chose of joining with any state without the wishes of local peoples... If thats is the case whole India belongs to Pakistan because mughals were Muslim and all land of Hindustan belongs to Muslims

Sticking your head in the sand might be ok for a rice bag convert (there term not mine)

Well my ancestors were already part of India just like most of their Muslim counterparts in our state of Kerala long before Bin Qasim reached sindh. I bet you don't know a jack about Muslims and Christians of Kerala. FYI, we have the mosque build during the lifetime of the prophet (PBUH) great. And do care to read about NASRANI Christian's and our origin. And how rich we are as well, culturally as well as financially.
So much for your rice bag jibe. :o:

That's why I told you earlier. We are in a very good if not best shape as compared with an average Pakistani or even an average Indian. :p::p::p:

But Kashmiris are not willing to take your path, all they want is to be part of their muslim northern Pakistani kin and family as one country

They are not willing to wait for india to go bat shit crazy and then lool for a way out

Well let's wait and see. Noting is over yet. There is now wound that can't be healed over time. And what we want is nothing but more time. As you guys are doing a very good job yourself I guess. :cheesy:

It was not kashmirs choice to join India . But it was hindu raja who announced to join india.. He was occupying kashmir just like Britain was ruling over India.. Thus the occupiers dont have right to chose of joining with any state without the wishes of local peoples... If thats is the case whole India belongs to Pakistan because mughals were Muslim and all land of Hindustan belongs to Muslims

What nonsense. It was always rulers who decided all along. This was not specific J&K alone. This was the same for all princely states.

Was there a plebiscite to partition of British India to create Pakistan? If not, will you consider Pakistan as a illegal country?

we can ask may be they agree too . for greater peace of region forever not a bad deal

I am talking about eastern part of kashmir which is called Akshai Chin.They will not agree...we all know about it...China is a powerful country..
Now if China do not agree how will we implement referendum as mentioned un UN kashmir issue?

I am talking about eastern part of kashmir which is called Akshai Chin.They will not agree...we all know about it...China is a powerful country..
Now if China do not agree how will we implement referendum as mentioned un UN kashmir issue?

Who needs enemies with traitors like you.

lets free our part of Kashmirs and let Kashmirs go fight or get thier peace from china as they like . its not our problem anymore sir ? what as a Pakistani or Indian you and i have to do with republic of Kashmir and china dispute ?don't you think ? BTW china swap land in past .

And what about Shaksgam Valley, which Pakistan unilaterally ceded to China while well knowing that it is a disputed territory. Let they come back with a Kashmir with its pre 1947 state, then only the talks can even begin. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom