What's new

Kashmiris must be allowed to decide their future: Imran Khan

There was never an option for referendum in the partition plan of India.

Kashmir chose to join India. People who do not want to live in India could migrate to Pakistan like many millions did during the partition.

Kashmir was muslim they hated hindus and hated india

They wanted full partition so they could join the newly formed Muslim Pakistan meant for muslim states like Kashmir

It was only stupidity trying to force a muslim Kashmir into a indian union full of hindus

the whole kashmir do not want to become part of india so they are going nowhere but staying in their native land.

That is their problem then. No one is stopping Kashmiris who are unhappy living in India to migrate to Pakistan.

They are welcome to live here or leave to Pakistan.

If they chose to live in India, they must adhere to the constitution and laws of India.

India is a secular republic. It is not a religious country like Pakistan.

India is becoming a hindutva state as predicted by Jinnah, obsessed with temples and cows

More reason for Muslim states like Kashmir to stay the hell away from a hindu india on the brink of going crazy

Kashmiris should be first send to kashmir.

They should live together and exchange experiences and then plebscite.

But i am Ok with war too.

In 1947, the people of Kashmir used their preference in favor of Pakistan. Kashmir is an inseparable whole in Pakistan's flag and name. Pakistan's solution about the problem is simple, accordance with UN resolutions to recommend a public vote, but India does not approach this causes the continuation of the problem. At the end of 2003 the pakistani president pervez müserref offered full withdrawal of Pakistan and Indian army from Himalaya, but refused by India.

India reject because of unstable situation of the region and claimed the fundamentalist elements that could come from Pakistan. however, there is no UN report on this issue. thus, the attempted solution and the rapprochement efforts are unsuccessful due to India's negative attitude.Because of these policies of Indi, so far over 70,000 innocent people were martyrized.

Another aspect of the issue is that more than 1.5 million Kashmirites have been turned into refugees and the situation of these refugees has become more painful in the last earthquake.

Without military pressure and under the free conditions , whole world knows very well what is Kasmir people's decide. Also India knows very well. As a result of this, problem of unresolvedness on Kashmir is an India solution .

India is becoming a hindutva state as predicted by Jinnah, obsessed with temples and cows

More reason for Muslim states like Kashmir to stay the hell away from a hindu india on the brink of going crazy

We know how to handle extremism in India. You better worry about ahmadiyya and shia rights in Pakistan.

We know how to handle extremism in India. You better worry about ahmadiyya and shia rights in Pakistan.

They are fine in Pakistan

You are not handling extremism in india, you are becoming hindutva extremist

You can see it on social media, newspapers, everywhere
The vitrol is directed towards indian muslims

Im Pakistani I hate hindus anyway, I think more of cockroaches then I do hindus.
But hey ho like I said im Pakistani

The Kashmiris want out!!

They see a hindutva india and they want freedom

They are Kashmiris and do not want their land infected by gangadwellers

Back
Top Bottom