What's new

Pakistan Army cut off the tongue of Imran Khan Riaz: The evil terror of Pakistani Military Establishment

Clutch

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
The stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan

https://x.com/Bestever88/status/1707639168468222388?s=20

Those responsible for this barbarity, deviltry, rascality, brutality and stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan must never be allowed to go unpunished only because he never shunned telling the truth about the evil and devilish men, politicians, generals, judges, bureaucrats and elites who have ruled and are ruling Pakistan.

The evil and devilish men in power cut Imran Riaz Khan's tongue to send a sordid and sadistic message to 220 million patriotic Pakistanis and supporters of PM Imran Khan warning them it could also happen to them. It has made every patriotic Pakistan shed tears in pain and feel so sad and remorseful.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

The stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan

https://x.com/Bestever88/status/1707639168468222388?s=20

Those responsible for this barbarity, deviltry, rascality, brutality and stomach-churning atrocity against Imran Riaz Khan must never be allowed to go unpunished only because he never shunned telling the truth about the evil and devilish men, politicians, generals, judges, bureaucrats and elites who have ruled and are ruling Pakistan.

The evil and devilish men in power cut Imran Riaz Khan's tongue to send a sordid and sadistic message to 220 million patriotic Pakistanis and supporters of PM Imran Khan warning them it could also happen to them. It has made every patriotic Pakistan shed tears in pain and feel so sad and remorseful.

Pakistan is a failed banana republic of Faujistan!

Pakistani people in Punjab are so beesharam and begharat that they will never raise their voices against this barbarity. A long time ago I understood this sad truth and that is why I don't care what happens to this country. BUT THE FACT REMAINS - THE REAL ENEMY OF PAKISTAN IS PAKISTAN ARMY WHO ARE INVOLVED IN MASSIVE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ! AND AS LONG AS THESE VIOLATORS OF HUMAN RIGHTS EXISIT, THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER GET OUT OF ITS NEVER ENDING MISER.

Pakistani people in Punjab are so beesharam and begharat that they will never raise their voices against this barbarity. A long time ago I understood this sad truth and that is why I don't care what happens to this country. BUT THE FACT REMAINS - THE REAL ENEMY OF PAKISTAN IS PAKISTAN ARMY WHO ARE INVOLVED IN MASSIVE HUMAN RIGHTS VIOLATIONS ! AND AS LONG AS THESE VIOLATORS OF HUMAN RIGHTS EXISIT, THIS COUNTRY WILL NEVER GET OUT OF ITS NEVER ENDING MISER.

That is true. Unfortunately, there still are many more mental slaves who worship this institution unconditionally. They are the pillars that still give the Pakistani Military Generals the leverage they need to keep the nation under fear and enslavement!

We will have to wait till he recoveries and shares what happened to him. I will find it shocking to know his tongue was cut off. Alot of people on YouTube make lies up to gain views. We all are glad he is back safe.

We will have to wait till he recoveries and shares what happened to him. I will find it shocking to know his tongue was cut off. Alot of people on YouTube make lies up to gain views. We all are glad he is back safe.

An army that can rape its own, murder it's own, and allow drones on its own people for $$$... why are you so surprised about a tongue cutting off???

Don't you have enough proof of degenerative behavior?

I think they didn't cut the tongue but did even worse which is giving chemicals to effect the brain, memory and speech. It's most shameful and pathetic thing an Army can do with its own countrymen.

They experimented with the journalist, they tortured him. I think they will do same experiments, medicines & mental trauma to Imran khan as well. They want to damage person's personality beyond repair and take away their abilities. We don't know how many ordinary party workers they would have tortured to death. I really don't understand the purpose of the country when its military is the biggest enemy of the people itself.

The purpose of separate state was that people could live peacefully and with security in a separate state. The whole purpose is gone. Its an occupied country and people are under severe oppression and occupation. For 75 years, dictators, force disappearances, oppression, all tax payer money being sucked up by Generals.

Only the most coward military uses force on its unarmed citizens. Pakistan army is exactly that force now. I don't understand Army officer's families, other officers, why they can't say that's enough ? I was the one who always believed that we must never say bad words to entire army and that only one General is responsible. But the criminal silence within the military shows their true evil. No wonder why the nation hates the army so much now. These duffers never cared to earn people's trust, their insecure and inferior mentality is trying to prove that their coward institution and its filthy members are far above than tax payer citizens of Pakistan. They are giving message across that 250 million bloody civilians have zero value. Pak army is definitely world's only army with such inferior and insecure and egoistic officers. Their true value is nothing more of a watch dog. They were supposed to be outside house protecting it but they are literally biting the owners and the ones who fed it.

The reason Pakistan Army Officers are not rising in revolt is because they are part of the same corrupt Army junta and they are begharats and besharams who would sell their mothers and sisters for a few US dollars. This country was hijacked in 1947 by these terror Army Generals who still report into their masters the British Raj.

hope he recovers.. he is one Pakistan's greatest journalist... for more 3 months he refused to give into these tyrants ..

what hell he must have gone through...

Please don't use the word Pakistan with it. This is not Pakistan army. It's a Napak army, a terrorist organization and the expats Pakistanis should play their role in getting it declared as one. I know US government and specially the elements in it's establishment would like this to continue in Pakistan as not a peep from state department which otherwise does not shy away from interfering in other country's matters. But Expats are also influencial and they should use this influence to do what needs to be done. Nothing will scare this corrupt treacherous institute more then the fear of sanctions and blacklisting specially from countries where they run off too.

He doesn't look safe and isn't safe and neither is his family. Pakistani ex ssg should be gathered and these harami generals taken out. Same for senior police and generals

Run from Pakistan as fast as you can, give few years and People will once again start migrating to India, Pakistani every ethnic group is nothing short of Barbaric animals, Army is just the product of the society, today I am glad that Urdu speaking youth were kept away from Joining army, thank god.

Not surprising after what Napak Paleet Bhouj done with Arshad Sharif
and Ali Bilal (Zille Shah) who was a special child.

These Generals are modern day Firowns and the rest of the
army are soldiers of Firown. That is why when they get blown
up by TTP and BLA people don't care anymore.

Karma will come back to these Soldiers who followed Asim
Firowns orders.

There will come a time very soon when people of Pakistan would make a decision that living under these Army fascists is the same as living under extremist Hindus in India. The whole ideology of Pakistan by Jinnah was a fairy tale which ended before it even began. And when that happens, India will attack and these Army fascists will run away like the real cowards they really are, and Pakistan people will not help them at all. They will simply stand aside and let these fascist be killed.

Lolx..... Many people and journalist went to prison .... But this bastard would always speak against those people... What goes around comes around.....God riddance...

They are giving message across that 250 million bloody civilians have zero value.
If people had any worth they would have done something in 75 years. People have been slaves of feudals for centuries and now the army. It is all people's fault.

Back
Top Bottom