What's new

Imran Khan Vs Hegemonic Stranglehold of Establishment

I don't get it why we are targeting pak army army is doing great job few Bad decision won't make entire organization bad we should stand with govt and armed forces
Army is targetted for a very specific thing it keeps on doing.
There is no point talking about the actual job of army and about our forces on ground. This is a 600,000 force protecting a 240 million people country. Everyone including all of us love our forces and want them to be stronger. But there political and commercial ambitions must come to an end. It has destroyed Pakistan. There are no parallels between our soldiers giving there lives for our safety and destroying stability and economy our country.
We have to seperate these two. Speak up. Bash them to stop meddling and focus only there job.
Blood of our martyrs is our proud and our national lagacy. Its spilled by our brothers and owned by us not by generals of GHQ

Very well said, Sir.
Military Inc, since 77 has been pampering ppp and zardaris since then.
An illegal work cannot be undone using illegal act.

اللہ جس کو شاید ہم پیدائشی مانتے ہیں، اسی اللہ نے کہا ہے،
إِنَّ الْحَسَنَاتِ يُذْهِبْنَ السَّيِّئَاتِ
اس کا مطلب ہے کہ بدی کوعادلانہ طریقے ہی سے دور کیا جاسکتا ہے۔
An illegal act requires that it is dealt with according to law, not by extrajudicial murders, disappearances, throwing bodies in ravines, rivers, ditches, deserts, mountains.
More military Inc will defy Allah and Rasul verdict, and cronies and naive people support it, more heinous crimes will sprung up taking deep roots.
incorrect translation

Are used to support the army and everything that they did used to to me look like logical you know and support of the nation and protecting the nation and its interests. But then I slowly start to learn as slowly start to understand that the army is as corrupt and disgusting is a political establishment. I will say this nobody in Pakistan is innocent. But this military should really be gone

Pakistani bleeds both ways, its Army reputation destroyed, Pakistanis Awam destroyed. Fear of Allah should come and calm heads should prevail.

Back
Top Bottom