What's new

Jordanian Armed Forces JAF

@BLACKEAGLE : Nice pic . It is an MLRS ? what kind of MLRS is it ?

It's HIMARS, you can see it here at 2:11:

1014271_484396681638752_603051998_n.jpg

996841_484396684972085_1966147601_n.jpg

But MLU are older F-16 models. I meant F-16Cs. Okay I got my answer :)
F-16 Versions - F-16 MLU :: F-16.net

@BLACK EAGLE :
What are the different air to air and air to ground missiles used by the Jordanian aviation ?
Royal Jordanian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Than I hope Jordan soon take the number of F-16 to 108 dividing them in to 6 Squadrons with 18 Fighter Jets each

Why? what would be the rational behind buying time and again 25+ years old airframes MLU them costs crossing more than $60m+ each.

That is good and what is its name
Why? what would be the rational behind buying time and again 25+ years old airframes MLU them costs crossing more than $60m+ each.
Sir I I want them to buy latest model of F-16 and they should go for more they need more Sir because that region is again turning into a ticking Bomb which can Blast at anytime Sir

Sir I I want them to buy latest model of F-16 and they should go for more they need more Sir because that region is again turning into a ticking Bomb which can Blast at anytime Sir

How many AMRAAMs do Jordanian AF have do you know how hard they tried and got them, most of F-16s have been upgraded to block 40/42/50 standards roughly more than enough capable for Jordan but these aircrafts are expensive getting airframe is not difficult or expensive upgrading them is a 25+ year F-16 bringing them to the current standards refurbishment costs alot and i mean alot...the region is not turning into it is already exploded what more can go bad syrian regime is already locked down if they attempted to attack jordan than US is surely going to teach syrian regime a lesson and russians can't do nothing.

Jordan, Israel and Saudi Arabia are allies you don't have to worry about new equipment Israel will protect you.

Back
Top Bottom