What's new

Jordan King Abdullah`s Visit to Ankara and His tears

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never thought he would go down this low, fake tears for no reason...

a good caption for his pics would " Erdogan, I hate you, you made me mess with Syrians, and now I'm screwed" :omghaha:

I am so sorry for Turkish brothers here. It turned out that he was not crying but cold weather and wind made his eyes leak according to Jordanian official sources. I myself was stumped the moment I saw his tears, because never seen them not even on his own father's death. So, why would he cry over Atatork? I didn't understand it and was looking for an explanation. His tears over Atatork doesn't make sense at all. I know nothing about Atatork except that he was the founder of Turkey and was pro-secular.

Source:

http://www.nashamajo.com/?p=2772
Doesnt matter,it looks cool.

looks like someone has a little man's complex... your "leaders" glorify no one but their masters

a new way to fool the sheeple ... lol! only arabs can fall for this
DOES IT HURT?

i think that the americans are trying to make an anti iranian bloc comprising the non iranians like turkey, arabs, the iranians are trying to make their influence by supporting hizbullah, the shias of behrain and ofcourse syria and the entire point of muslims in middle east uniting against israel is now long time gone, so israel will dominate from this situation

the peace in middle east lies in iranians and the turks and arabs trying to stop the arms race and try to create peace, other wise israel will gain from this american tactics

so in my view its the americans pulling all the strings here
Last night a factory burnt down in my town,damn those americans!

Jordanian-Turkish summit tackles bilateral ties, region

94829_1_1362485592.jpg

AMMAN — Turkish President Abdullah Gul on Tuesday praised Jordan’s economic policies and the deep historical ties between the two countries during talks held with His Majesty King Abdullah.

The King held talks with the Turkish president on bilateral ties, the latest regional developments, especially in Syria, and Middle East peace efforts.

During the talks, which were attended by Her Majesty Queen Rania and Gul’s wife Hayrunissa and then followed by a larger meeting between the two sides, the King underlined the need to move forward with efforts aimed at enhancing Jordanian-Turkish relations in the fields of tourism, energy, transportation and infrastructure, according to a Royal Court statement.

The King also said that the Jordanian-Turkish relationship is an example of the “strong ties” in the Middle East region that serve the common interests of people of both countries, the statement said.

The Monarch also noted that there is a good opportunity to enhance trading between the two countries, which has reached $900 million. A delegation of Jordanian businessmen are currently visiting Turkey, discussing further economic cooperation opportunities with their Turkish counterparts, the statement said.

The King expressed his admiration of the Turkish economy, describing it as an example of success that has gained global recognition due to its steady progress and “formidable and tangible results”, according to the statement.

Gul stated that he highly valued Jordan’s reform endeavour led by His Majesty, commending the King’s insightful vision, wise leadership and his enthusiasm for engaging Jordanians in the decision-making process, the statement said.

The Turkish president also expressed his appreciation for the King’s discussion papers which, he said, are considered a manifesto of the Monarch’s reform vision.

“It is important that Jordan’s political reform progresses alongside the Kingdom’s security and stability, as this is what distinguishes the Jordanian model,” the Turkish president said, praising the fairness and transparency of the country’s January 23 parliamentary elections which, according to the statement, Gul said were well-administered and well-organised.

The Turkish president praised Jordan’s economic policies, including a shift in the subsidy system that has seen support go to those who deserve it.

Gul added that one of the key reasons behind the success of the Turkish economic experience was adopting a similar policy.

He thanked His Majesty for hosting a delegation of senior Turkish media personnel in Amman before the visit, which resulted in a fruitful discussions of bilateral relations and enhanced prospects of further cooperation between the two countries, especially in the economic and cultural sectors.

During the meetings, which were attended by senior officials from both countries, discussions were held on cooperation and collaboration mechanisms on key regional issues, chiefly Syria and the Mideast peace efforts aiming to reach a just and lasting settlement that leads to the establishment of an independent Palestinian state, based on the two-state solution.

In a press conference after the meetings, His Majesty said: “My discussions with the Turkish president today covered various topics, and were largely fruitful. My visit to Turkey comes at a crucial time for the Middle East.”

His Majesty stressed that, in spite of the common challenges both Jordan and Turkey are facing due to the constant struggles in the region, “there are opportunities for cooperation”.

“With these challenges, there are opportunities. One of the most important reasons for my visit to Turkey is to develop bilateral relations and benefit from the features that brings us all together, especially the free trade agreement between the two countries.”

The King said that his visit also focused on cooperation in various strategic sectors which “we work to strengthen, especially trade, IT, tourism, industry, energy and water”.

Shared concerns over the region

On regional issues, His Majesty emphasised that the Palestinian-Israeli conflict remains the main cause of instability in the area, renewing his call on the international community to multiply its efforts to relaunch Mideast negotiations as soon as possible, based on the two-state solution, which is “the sole path to a just, comprehensive and lasting solution”.

King Abdullah voiced concern over the threats facing Jerusalem and its holy places, stressing Jordan’s determination to continue protecting the identity of the holy city and its Islamic and Christian shrines.

He commended Turkey’s support in this regard.

On Syria, the King said that the two countries agreed on the urgent need to forge a comprehensive political solution that brings an end to the bloodshed in the Arab country and ensures that it remains united both demographically and geographically. He warned against continued sectarian clashes and their consequences on Syria and the region as a whole.

For his part, Gul underlined the “deep and historical ties between Jordan and Turkey”, adding that Ankara is keen on taking such relations to the next level.

He remarked that a delegation of Jordanian businessmen was to meet on the sidelines of the visit with Turkish peers to discuss the prospects of developing cooperation between the private sector in both countries.

Gul, who last visited Jordan in 2009, also underlined the shared responsibility of hosting Syrian refugees in both Jordan and Turkey, where their numbers have exceeded 180,000, while in the figure is “much higher” in the Kingdom.

Also present at the wide-ranging talks were Lower House Speaker Saad Hayel Srour, Royal Court Chief Fayez Tarawneh, Foreign Minister Nasser Judeh, King’s Office Director Imad Fakhoury and Jordan’s Ambassador in Ankara Amjad Adaileh.

From the Turkish side, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoglu attended the talks.

An official ceremony was held to receive His Majesty at the presidential palace.

In remarks over a dinner banquet held by president Gul, His Majesty reiterated his satisfaction with the level of ties between Amman and Ankara and the collaboration on facing the common challenges faced by the two countries.

Gul echoed similar remarks, adding that the two sides see eye to eye on the need to reach a peaceful settlement to the Middle East conflict.

Also on Tuesday, the King paid a visit to the Grand National Assembly of Turkey, where he discussed with its speaker, Cemil Cicek, and members means to enhance parliamentary cooperation between the two countries as well as a number of issues of mutual concern.

During the meeting, which was attended by Srour, the King voiced Jordan’s keenness on improving its ties with Turkey and exchanging expertise in the legislative field, the Royal Court statement said.

For his part, Cicek expressed the assembly’s keenness on improving its relations with the Jordanian Parliament taking into consideration the strong cultural and historic ties between the two countries.

The King reviewed Jordan’s reform efforts in all spheres, noting that the recently held parliamentary elections have been a basic step towards reform and centred around boosting public participation in the decision-making process and building a better future for all Jordanians, the statement said.

Also during the meeting, which continued over a lunch banquet, the King and the accompanying delegation listened to a briefing about the Turkish legislature, according to the statement.

Several regional issues were also discussed during the meeting, mainly efforts to achieve peace and stability in the Middle East that ensures the Palestinians’ legitimate rights and the establishment of an independent Palestinian state on the basis of the two-state solution and the international resolutions, the statement said.

The King also underlined the importance of preserving the identity of Jerusalem and safeguarding its Islamic and Christian holy sites against Israeli threats, emphasising Jordan’s historical responsibility in this regard, the statement said.

On the situation in Syria, the King and Cicek reviewed the challenges facing Jordan and Turkey as neighbouring countries of Syria, mainly the influx of Syrian refugees, the statement said.

Why don't these GCC countries cry for Syrians, Lebanese, Libyans, Palestinians, Afghans who are dying everyday ?

Maybe because you people are keen more and more on increasing the number of your precious posts?

I am so sorry for Turkish brothers here. It turned out that he was not crying but cold weather and wind made his eyes leak according to Jordanian official sources. I myself was stumped the moment I saw his tears, because never seen them not even on his own father's death. So, why would he cry over Atatork? I didn't understand it and was looking for an explanation. His tears over Atatork doesn't make sense at all. I know nothing about Atatork except that he was the founder of Turkey and was pro-secular.

Source:

Man, he has getting old. Just a few years ago he looked quit young, without gray hair. And he was not so...chubby.
Did the Arab Spring hit him so hard?

Source:
For a moment I thought, there's hope for arabs yet... then it was crushed :) Well done

For a moment I thought, there's hope for arabs yet... then it was crushed :) Well done

If misinterpreted tears will make this hope, we don't want it. Fortunately, neither you nor I have anything to do with the great relations between the two countries.

Don't make your opinion depend on one person on the internet. He provides blog post as sources. I don't believe he is Jordanian, but if he is, he is a bad representative of his country. I mean he made fun with Ataturk and downplays Jordanian visit to Ataturk mausoleum and says he cried because of the wind. I never saw anybody cry because of the wind.

If Blackeagle talked like this in front of his King, they would let him shut up in some way, he is only jeopardising Jordanian/Turkish relationship. Most Jordanians love Turkey and there is great potential for friendship I believe. So don't let your opinion depend on Black eagle.

Don't make your opinion depend on one person on the internet. He provides blog post as sources. I don't believe he is Jordanian, but if he is, he is a bad representative of his country. I mean he made fun with Ataturk and downplays Jordanian visit to Ataturk mausoleum and says he cried because of the wind. I never saw anybody cry because of the wind.

Guys, pls don't make me look bad here as if I am against Turkish-Jordanian good relations. It wan't crying, but if you insist then plz be my guest, what am I going to lose? Unless I am a fool who thinks more popularity and respect for the king and Jordan is a bad thing. My eyes leak in cold weather BTW. It's strange that yourS don't, your eyes must be protected with ERA. :D

I made it clear that Turkey is very popular and has great respect among Arabs and Jordanians, and what I stated was personal concerns over Arabs over praising Turkey. I just stated my opinion honestly, however it's mine and by this I don't represent but myself.

reminds me of:

YI-20100507-istanbul-21.jpg

tell abdullah erdogan and gul would betray him and his country in a split second if terrorists start uprising.

Annoying_no_gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom