What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't tell anything about having right to express opinion...I told it because you said that guy and it's kind makes damage...I tried to tell you they are not damaging...They can not...Their age passed Alhamdulillah...Their kind is anti arab...Don't try to teach me them pls...I know them far better from you do...

Well, hello there.

Actually he didn't say anything about kinds. What do you mean by that? Who is them that you know better than anyone?

Well it doesn't surprise me, Ottomans had a LOT to do with the house of Saud's advance in power. Anyway still BLACKEAGLE's posts really bother me.

let go? no, never. You see I am more of a medieval man on this kinds of subjects. I have a long memory.

So what do you want exactly from us?! I don't agree with any single word Musa said, but it's his opinion.

So what do you want exactly from us?! I don't agree with any single word Musa said, but it's his opinion.

If there is one thing me and BE disagree on is this. Even though my Family was DIRECTLY affected by the actions, I am more than willing to forgive and forget. I suggest everyone do the same.

Xezer, whats the situation in AZ? Will Aliyev be kicked out in the upcoming elections?

Election!, Aliyev!, Do you really think one could name it an election. I have to say there is little difference between dictators, regardless of how religious or anti religious they are. The result is same, an undeveloped country.

If there is one thing me and BE disagree on is this. Even though my Family was DIRECTLY affected by the actions, I am more than willing to forgive and forget. I suggest everyone do the same.
Nothing. Unless the same circumstances occur and you follow a different path, I don't like you, and I won't hide it. You see, a father doesn't only leave a legacy of possessions, he also leave his reputation of honorable or dishonorable deeds to his offspring.. And i prefer an honorable foe to a dishonorable ally.

Time is a continuum, nothing ever ends .

Well, hello there.
Actually he didn't say anything about kinds. What do you mean by that? Who is them that you know better than anyone?

I had another post about this 'kind' before and that was the cont...And when it comes to the question "who?"...Sure u know it...You kamalists hate arabs and this is a well known fact in Türkiye and you are the ones who hate İslam and this is another fact...BTW i didn't said i know better then anyone...I told him "i know better then you do"...

I had another post about this 'kind' before and that was the cont...And when it comes to the question "who?"...Sure u know it...You kamalists hate arabs and this is a well known fact in Türkiye and you are the ones who hate İslam and this is another fact...BTW i didn't said i know better then anyone...I told him "i know better then you do"...
Well, I don't like French too... must be because I'm a Kemalist :cheesy:

Seriously KUL, go back to waff... your imaginary kemalist islamist divide only exists there

We need to work with the Saudis only and ignore/exclude from our projects this illegal/ unimportant backstabber entity called Jordan.

Hmm, apparently you are a quite friendly and well mannered fella. I'm sure you will have a lot of friends here with that kind of approach. But the thing is, i do not hate Arabs or Islam.

I am not interested in going into details. However, there is a big suburb named "Turkman Suburb" next to my neighborhood inhabited by thousands of Jordanian Turkman , I have never noticed anyone looking at them as if they were different. I even don't remember it until I talk to Turks here. They are Jordanians by all means. There is one of them here:
http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=28840

Armenians, Turk man, Christians, Caucasians, Kurds, and other Arabs live in peace and never faced prejudice, Jordan is an example of coexistence in the whole region, so I doubt Hashimites would wrong people like this.

Well, I don't like French too...

Seriously KUL, go back to waff... your imaginary kemalist islamist divide only exists there

Yes we understand that you hate French when we look at you nick name...

Going back to WAFF?? Ok, sir...lol....

Look we are not started to be divided as kamalists and muslims...We are already divided because our way of life our opinions are already different...Personally i never felt together with a single kamalist....Never had been...We are already divided...Understand it sir?...And mark this word...We didn't start to talk exactly yet...Tehlikenin farkında mısınız??? lol Are you aware of danger??? We are coming step by step inshaAllah...

Hmm, apparently you are a quite friendly and well mannered fella. I'm sure you will have a lot of friends here with that kind of approach. But the thing is, i do not hate Arabs or Islam.

why dont you replace picture of great commander with butterflies and flowers?

i think it suits your kind better.

Nothing. Unless the same circumstances occur and you follow a different path, I don't like you, and I won't hide it. You see, a father doesn't only leave a legacy of possessions, he also leave his reputation of honorable or dishonorable deeds to his offspring.. And i prefer an honorable foe to a dishonorable ally.

Time is a continuum, nothing ever ends .

feel free to hate, non of my business.

Look dude...The things you said shows that you don't know the thoughts and speechs and applications of the person on your avatar against İslam and arabs...And these words that you said shows that you don't know İslam...I can say all of these thing just by looking your avatar...And that's fairly enough for me...

Election!, Aliyev!, Do you really think one could name it an election. I have to say there is little difference between dictators, regardless of how religious or anti religious they are. The result is same, an undeveloped country.

Aliyev should be removed either peacefully or other way. Russia is planning to remove him, so i have read. Wait and see.

You now have your independence. You did what anyone would do. Overthrowing the suppressor. I would have done the same if i were you. With the fall of Ottomans, Sunni unity also fell. We now have 20% or more Alevi and Jafari population; separatist shafi Kurds, secularists, many other ethnicities. And nationalists look at the east rather than to the south.

You cant find what you are looking for, among Turks. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom