What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes we understand that you hate French when we look at you nick name...

Going back to WAFF?? Ok, sir...lol....

Look we are not started to be divided as kamalists and muslims...We are already divided because our way of life our opinions are already different...Personally i never felt together with a single kamalist....Never had been...We are already divided...Understand it sir?...And mark this word...We didn't start to talk exactly yet...Tehlikenin farkında mısınız??? lol Are you aware of danger??? We are coming step by step inshaAllah...

2r5votw.jpg

Hamdolsun

Look dude...The things you said shows that you don't know the thoughts and speechs and applications of the person on your avatar against İslam and arabs...And these words that you said shows that you don't know İslam...I can say all of these thing just by looking your avatar...And that's fairly enough for me...

If he wasnt there on right time and place, probably you/your grands would be slaughtered/raped by either Greeks, brits, anzacs, italians,French or Armenians who knows?

You even backstabbed your own kind the Arabs in the war.. prove me wrong

This Blackeagle guy is doing a good job of promoting his country.

This BlackEagle should stop acting like his country is some powerfull, superpower.

This BlackEagle should stop acting like his country is some powerfull, superpower.

Excuse me, when did I exactly act as if Jordan was a superpower? just because my country is small I have no right to state my opinion? Nice people, indeed.

Yes we understand that you hate French when we look at you nick name...

Going back to WAFF?? Ok, sir...lol....

Look we are not started to be divided as kamalists and muslims...We are already divided because our way of life our opinions are already different...Personally i never felt together with a single kamalist....Never had been...We are already divided...Understand it sir?...And mark this word...We didn't start to talk exactly yet...Tehlikenin farkında mısınız??? lol Are you aware of danger??? We are coming step by step inshaAllah...

@Deno, this post would be a fine addition to your "post of no value collection" :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@xxxKULxxx

As you can see, you have already been a Taşşak Oğlanı among both kemalists and muslims. We have a nice friendship going on here, so i recommend you to continue your online jihad elsewhere :)

Prove me that greeks, brits, anzacs,french and armenians would be able to do that if kamal didn't come to attack muslims, owners of this country after he got the full power with his fake muslim behaviours...

Public revolt already started before kamal came...And tell me what kamal did to some heroes like Kazım Karabekir, Çerkez Ethem etc...

Tell me how and why french, british, italian didn't use any single bullet against regular army???

And would muslims, real owners of Türkiye want one of these???

Our alphabeth used for 1000 years turned into LATIN alphabeth...In a moment all of people in Türkiye turned into illiterate and 1000 years of our history sent to garbage...

All our laws taken from kafir, infidel countries...From french, italy, germany, switzerland etc...

From french you took secularism which is absolutaly unacceptable according to İslam (read Surah Maide 44-50)

Khilafah abolished...

Thousands of imams have been hanged....

People hanged for not wearing hat...Executions happened In 13 cities...

Adhan turned into turkish which is an universal calling for prayer and it's original is in arabic....

Order of Allah...Sharia Laws abolished....

Look dude...Here i can't finish them by telling 1 by 1....

I ask you...Who had won??? british,french,italian,gavurs,kafirs, infidels or muslims in this country???

You can't even debate on this forum with people getting personal.
@xxxKULxxx I agree with your point about the Turkish alphabet. I don't know why it was changed, so many Old Turkish literature went to waste.

xxxKULxxx,

Greeks, Armenians raped Turkish women. Ataturk and Enver Pasha and Kazım Karabekir rescued their honor by exterminating them totally from this lands. These 3 persons and many more did the right thing in just 10 years time what Ottomans did not in 700 years.

Right or wrong. We dont have Greeks and Armenians anymore. Alhamdullilah. :D

lol what kind of an ignorant person you are...lol...Enver Pasha??? Dude, serously did you ever read history???...Do you know anything about Enver Pasha?...

What happened to Kazım Karabekir after war...Do you know about these????

Look dude...Kamal didn't save anything but kafirs', infidels' benefits...

Look at to the result...

What changed after war and in which way...In the way of our enemies or in the way of muslim people...

This is just like an acrobat is on the line and you watch it and you can't see what you lost....

lol what kind of an ignorant person you are...lol...Enver Pasha??? Dude, serously did you ever read history???...Do you know anything about Enver Pasha?...

What happened to Kazım Karabekir after war...Do you know about these????

Look dude...Kamal didn't save anything but kafirs', infidels' benefits...

Look at to the result...

What changed after war and in which way...In the way of our enemies or in the way of muslim people...

This is just like an acrobat is on the line and you watch it and you can't see what you lost....

Everybody but Mustafa Kemal was chicken heart. Mustafa Kemal took the power and led the country to the victory.

Are you Kurd or what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom