What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said it is a war of sects? The second most supportive nation of Azerbaijan is Saudi Arabia, KSA didn't go against them for being Shia now did they ?? The Saudi Arabian in Azerbaijan as well as our FM when he visited Azerbaijan said that KSA supports Azerbaijan in its rightful claims.

Iran is last stronghold. I meant that. If Iran falls, so does Turkey.

I wont aim my gun at my Shia Turkish brothers. Nothing is more powerful than two hands together.

Erdogan will Not achieve provoking Turks into a sectarian clash. Take my word.

Iran is last stronghold. I meant that. If Iran falls, so does Turkey.

wow so much BS..Who said you should point your gun at Shia Turks at the first place? How is Erdogan provoking sectarian clash? and what do you think about the enmity between Iran and Azerbaijan? 2 Shia states? must be another jewish conspiracy according to your flawless logic

You are talking about Turkic brotherhood and sucking up to Iran..Thats paradox my confused friend

wow so much BS..Who said you should point your gun at Shia Turks at the first place? How is Erdogan provoking sectarian clash? and what do you think about the enmity between Iran and Azerbaijan? 2 Shia states? must be another jewish conspiracy according to your flawless logic

You are talking about Turkic brotherhood and sucking up to Iran..Thats paradox my confused friend

Nah, i aint confused. You are.

1) more than 30 million Turks live in Iran.

2) Israel and USA are planning one final assault against Iran after Syria. If Iran gets beaten, a bigger Kurdistan Will emerge.

3) Aliyev government is one venomous entity that is destroying Azerbaijan. Check Aliyev's ethnic roots and PKK connection.

4) Iran may not be the perfect partner, but neither is Turkey. Where is your Turkish government when it comes to Iraqi Turkmens?

5) Jews are sons of the devil. Read their Greater Israel plans. Those who control water, Will control Middleast.

Next challenger please. :)

The CUP were treacherous scum, they betrayed our trust and lost all legitimate reasons to govern Arabs, and yet they were kicked out. Pardon me, but shall I ignore the aforementioned Turkish and Western sources and believe you, oh great historian? Stop crying like sissy and calling your defeat treachery.
CUP didn't do a damn thing, you saw an opportunity and you jumped out of the sinking boat. Turks was left to their fate but Pakistanis, people we never even came in contact with, helped us in time of need.
Khilafat Movement - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You have no honor to question your masters, be aware of your place.
Turks know no masters. Remember that British empire? the one that sun never set on it's soil? We kicked their *** :)
Gallipoli Campaign - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm perfectly aware of my place, while arabs are sucking up to the US, buying Abrams tanks we were part of the real thing. And yet when the push came to shove we didn't return the favor. In 2003 Turkish parliament voted against the use of Turkish soil for invasion of Iraq. We didn't approve, we didn't cooperate even though we are one of the oldest NATO members. Rest assured we have more military power than the arab world put together.

CUP didn't do a damn thing, you saw an opportunity and you jumped out of the sinking boat. Turks was left to their fate but Pakistanis, people we never even came in contact with, helped us in time of need.

Turks know no masters. Remember that British empire? the one that sun never set on it's soil? We kicked their *** :)

I'm perfectly aware of my place, while arabs are sucking up to the US, buying Abrams tanks we were part of the real thing. And yet when the push came to shove we didn't return the favor. In 2003 Turkish parliament voted against the use of Turkish soil for invasion of Iraq. We didn't approve, we didn't cooperate even though we are one of the oldest NATO members. Rest assured we have more military power than the arab world put together.

See it is posts like this that are doing all the damage.

See it is posts like this that are doing all the damage.
You actually resent this? it's the truth. I like to talk about the glorious days of the empire but again in a dark day we couldn't find any friend except for Pakistan. We didn't do anything to incite the Khalifat Movement it was perfect good will. And we didn't do anything to incite the arab revolt, it was just bad will .

You are actually resent this? it's the truth. I like to talk about the glorious days of the empire but again in a dark day we couldn't find any friend except for Pakistan. We didn't do anything to incite the Khalifat Movement it was perfect good will. And we didn't do anything to incite the arab revolt, it was just bad will .

Personally I too am ticked off at Hashmite Hussein's move, however when it ticks me off more when you generalize all Arabs for his action, I'll have you know that Saudi Arabia was the main enemy of Hussien during that Era, so much do that Royal Air Force was dispatched to Hijaz to hold off Abdulaziz, giving Hussien room to advance to the north.

However Abdulaziz fought the British and Hussein directly and freed the Turkish prisoners as an act of good will to Turkey. So DON'T EVER be ignorant and lump it all together. Besides, this was close to a century ago, and it is time to let go.

Bro. why u do you care about LegionnairE and it's kind...They are minority in Türkiye...

Minority or not, everyone has right to express thier opinion and everyone deserve education.

Minority or not, everyone has right to express thier opinion and everyone deserve education.

I didn't tell anything about having right to express opinion...I told it because you said that guy and it's kind makes damage...I tried to tell you they are not damaging...They can not...Their age passed Alhamdulillah...Their kind is anti arab...Don't try to teach me them pls...I know them far better from you do...

Spare me for the love of god, you didn't reply to me with FACTS and sources, and now you are talking about totally different things. Pakistan helped you, good for you two. How may I help you with it?

Personally I too am ticked off at Hashmite Hussein's move, however when it ticks me off more when you generalize all Arabs for his action, I'll have you know that Saudi Arabia was the main enemy of Hussien during that Era, so much do that Royal Air Force was dispatched to Hijaz to hold off Abdulaziz, giving Hussien room to advance to the north.
Well it doesn't surprise me, Ottomans had a LOT to do with the house of Saud's advance in power. Anyway still BLACKEAGLE's posts really bother me.

However Abdulaziz fought the British and Hussein directly and freed the Turkish prisoners as an act of good will to Turkey. So DON'T EVER be ignorant and lump it all together. Besides, this was close to a century ago, and it is time to let go.
let go? no, never. You see I am more of a medieval man on this kinds of subjects. I have a long memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom