What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop this discussions and enjoy with mutual relations, brotherhood, collaborations among brotherly states... I expect Arab and Turkish institutes working more closer than current to carry out much strategic project. It means the security approaches and defence doctrines will also be similar. In addtions, More collaboration and partnership equals to similar politic ways states collaborated will walk togather...

Security approach? Defence doctrine? Arabs are using us against Shia. Is this your defence doctrine?

This defence doctrine leaves us more vulnerable than before.

Ayayayayi, Here we go again:

I am both an Arab and a Turk and I find your mud slinging fascinating. Turks calling Arabs honorless, and Arabs being ultra-defensive. In the end it just becomes a hate fest.

It is like watching your own family going at each other's throat. Have you no shame? In the current geo-political situation Arabs and Turks have not but one another as reliable allies, while the entire world stood against Turkey in 1974 Arabs were the only ones to stand behind you. While the entire world looked the other way at Azerbaijan Arabs were the only ones supporting you.
Right now while the entire world watches doing nothing in Syria it is only Turkey that is supporting and saving Arabs once more from the clutches of the terroristic regime of Assad.

Yes, at the end we only have one another to rely upon in our hours of need.

And now we get two forumers each with his own brand of nationalism attacking one another. Have some shame, all of you.

I don't make immediate link between someone not liking Turkish soaps and Turk hater. Please don't be rude and put words in my mouth.

I based my observation that he didn't like Turks on what he says about Turks and Ottoman empire. Plus, he doesn't like Turkish soaps because of this.

If you don't like me than don't speak to me. You commented on my reply so I have the right to say what I think about you. I think people like you should be dealt with. People like you try to destroy Turkishness. You are breaking the rules of the Turkish republic and in my opinion if there were no consequences I would know what to do with you. So next time if you don't like me. Just ignore me. Okey.

You've proven that thinking before talking is not your style. You like throwing mud at people by baseless accusations. You accused me as being a traitor for a BS reason that i cannot remember right now, and threatened to assassinate:-))) me. You accused Ir.Tab. as being pro-PKK and challenged his Turkishness, again, over a BS reason.

Well, i wish things were that simple as your brain. Yes, i don't like you but also i'm sick and tired from your accusations and fanatic behaviour. Perhaps that is the reason why i had an urge to express my discomfort about you . You are still threatining to kill me if there were not consequences and accusing me with breaking the "rules of Turkish Republic" and trying to destory Turkishness :D As i said, you are a shame to Turks. One of those who damages the image of Turks in Europe.

I don't like you, next time i won't like you either. And be sure that i'll do my best to ignore you. Okey.

kucuk........

I see. As I said before, you can say az rather than küçük.

No offence, but if my predictions are true, you are speaking even worser than Somalians here. No offence, but what is the thing which makes you a Turk?

No offence, but if my predictions are true, you are speaking even worser than Somalians here. No offence, but what is the thing which makes you a Turk?

My mother. And yes my Turkish is Horrid, I am working on it.

You've proven that thinking before talking is not your style. You like throwing mud at people by baseless accusations. You accused me as being a traitor for a BS reason that i cannot remember right now, and threatened to assassinate:-))) me. You accused Ir.Tab. as being pro-PKK and challenged his Turkishness, again, over a BS reason.

Well, i wish things were that simple as your brain. Yes, i don't like you but also i'm sick and tired from your accusations and fanatic behaviour. Perhaps that is the reason why i had an urge to express my discomfort about you . You are still threatining to kill me if there were not consequences and accusing me with breaking the "rules of Turkish Republic" and trying to destory Turkishness :D As i said, you are a shame to Turks. One of those who damages the image of Turks in Europe.

I don't like you, next time i won't like you either. And be sure that i'll do my best to ignore you. Okey.

Yeah, I was also one of the traitors out there, I can understand dat but Ir.Tab :woot: ? He is one of the most Pro-Turkish writers in this forum.

Ask him as well, does he see Azerbaijani Turks living Iran as brothers either? :)

Well said..Its a wonder how he managed to do a simple google search and found out PDF..Worst day of PDF Turkish community

I think the details of race, creed, SO, etc. are useless so I do not go spreading it around.

I mean, you are a Saudi, how did you father met a Turkish woman. I am okay with spreading over my parents love story...:D

I mean, you are a Saudi, how did you father met a Turkish woman. I am okay with spreading over my parents love story...:D

My grandmother's father was an Ottoman official in Makkah, after Abdulaziz came and released him from prison he choose to stay in Makkah instead of going back to Turkey.

My grandmother's father was an Ottoman official in Makkah, after Abdulaziz came and released him from prison he choose to stay in Makkah instead of going back to Turkey.

If I am not mistaken, he was imprisoned under Al-Shareef Al-Hussien Bin Ali rule of Hijaz. But why was he imprisoned? Care to explain?

Well said..Its a wonder how he managed to do a simple google search and found out PDF..Worst day of PDF Turkish community

You people are sometimes so mean..:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom