What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a long story which you can Google, BUT, to make it much easier for you to get, follow this analogy:

Turkey is helping the West against Syrian regime, does that mean that Turkey collaborated with the enemies of Islam against a Muslim country?

Plz be noted that the Turkish regime at the time was nationalist rather than Muslim.

Plz Google it, you will find the answers to all of your questions.

I don't believe in Western influence thingy to begin with.

Muslims are backstabbing eachothers my brother right now.

Well, I don't know about Pakistan but independent is a relative term, believe it or not, Americans used to accuse the govs of being a lap dog to KSA because they were dependent on their oil and petrodollar system.:lol:

Don't be rediculous, you will be soon our guest, you just say whatever you want...:P

no man they not have anti-muslim peoples but at this time they are shining

I am well aware of the ideal movements in the late period of Ottoman Empire. And I'm saying both you and your source is full of crap. Jews had little to do with the nationalism in Ottoman Empire. Pan-Turkism was on the rise in all Turkic world which inevitably effected the Turks in the empire. On the other hand Young Turks heavily consisted of Turkish youth who studied in France.

All these sh.t aside CUP administration only lasted a few years, you are implying that within that time frame Arabs was somehow oppressed and I'm telling you they were not. Compared to peoples in balkans and Anatolia Arabs suffered the least from the war. They revolted anyway.

As i said European nations was open enemies against the Ottoman Empire. We don't hold any grudges against them. We can forgive our enemies. But forgive me for saying that your ancestors were treacherous scum. Get over it, do something different. Even I'm bored with this sh.t

Now that Turkey is strong and getting stronger, Jordan loves Turkey. When the good times are over you'll be the first to stab us in the back and we know it.

I hope we have an understanding here, thank you.

If countries interests collide, countries go war. If interest mutual benefits to each other, countries form alliance. If we are going to develope our foreign policy based on who backstabed us and countries we went war against. We should not have a foreign relationship at all.

Now that Turkey is strong and getting stronger, Jordan loves Turkey. When the good times are over you'll be the first to stab us in the back and we know it.

Not we, you

If countries interests collide, countries go war. If interest mutual benefits to each other, countries form alliance. If we are going to develope our foreign policy based on who backstabed us and countries we went war against. We should not have a foreign relationship at all.
How pragmatical of you.. very predictable coming from an Ankara boy :)

Countries cooperate with each other when mutual interests arise. But alliances are forged by mutual trust. You don't trust whose honor and integrity is questionable. Oh sorry that's me, not you :)

I think we shouldn't rub in their faces Arabs betrayed us for British empire.

I think we need to start a fresh page, but we shouldn't forget the past and their capability for treachery. There are good ones and bad ones. Some are real muslim and for some money is their religion and will betray us again for their own benefit.

We have to be optimistic and be wary but we shouldn't reject them.

“Turkey has had a very important, very impressive comeback to the Middle East, to where it belongs. We, in the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, are very happy that we witnessed the changes in Turkey that brought our big brother to the region -”
The speaker believes that Turkey will wrest Mecca from the Sauds and give it back to the Husseins!

Once petroleum runs out, the need for Arabs also will End. Kings and Sheikhs Will switch sides and will abandon their countries. Then Jews Will start "removing" Arabs from the region.

Turks must be stupid to enter ME after a century.

As a matter of fact, the vast majority of Arabs used to think of Turkey as a tourism destination, and that's all. We only read history about Ottoman era for exams and forget it the moment we finish them. No one really cares about Ottoman era here, but recently Arabs have started watching Turkish series (they love them including my entire family:cry:), Turkish songs and music as well as Tourism. However, since 6 years ago the star of Erdogan started to shine and they are overwhelmed by his "heroism". And that's it on the Arab side.

But on your side it seems you have been crying rivers over Arab "treason" for decades.

Anyway, you need to read others part of the story, and you are free to hate as long as you like but disrespect is not allowed.

Amin Maalouf thinks different.

Really great writer he is btw.

As a matter of fact, the vast majority of Arabs used to think of Turkey as a tourism destination, and that's all. We only read history about Ottoman era for exams and forget it the moment we finish them. No one really cares about Ottoman era here, but recently Arabs have started watching Turkish series (they love them including my entire family:cry:), Turkish songs and music as well as Tourism. However, since 6 years ago the star of Erdogan started to shine and they are overwhelmed by his "heroism". And that's it on the Arab side.

But on your side it seems you have been crying rivers over Arab "treason" for decades.

Anyway, you need to read others part of the story, and you are free to hate as long as you like but disrespect is not allowed.

Amin Maalouf thinks different.

Really great writer he is btw.

I am well aware of the ideal movements in the late period of Ottoman Empire. And I'm saying both you and your source is full of crap. Jews had little to do with the nationalism in Ottoman Empire. Pan-Turkism was on the rise in all Turkic world which inevitably effected the Turks in the empire. On the other hand Young Turks heavily consisted of Turkish youth who studied in France.

All these sh.t aside CUP administration only lasted a few years, you are implying that within that time frame Arabs was somehow oppressed and I'm telling you they were not. Compared to peoples in balkans and Anatolia Arabs suffered the least from the war. They revolted anyway.

As i said European nations was open enemies against the Ottoman Empire. We don't hold any grudges against them. We can forgive our enemies. But forgive me for saying that your ancestors were treacherous scum. Get over it, do something different. Even I'm bored with this sh.t

I hope we have an understanding here, thank you.

The CUP were treacherous scum, they betrayed our trust and lost all legitimate reasons to govern Arabs, and yet they were kicked out. Pardon me, but shall I ignore the aforementioned Turkish and Western sources and believe you, oh great historian? Stop crying like sissy and calling your defeat treachery.

How pragmatical of you.. very predictable coming from an Ankara boy :)

Countries cooperate with each other when mutual interests arise. But alliances are forged by mutual trust. You don't trust whose honor and integrity is questionable. Oh sorry that's me, not you :)
You have no honor to question your masters, be aware of your place.
I think we shouldn't rub in their faces Arabs betrayed us for British empire.

I think we need to start a fresh page, but we shouldn't forget the past and their capability for treachery. There are good ones and bad ones. Some are real muslim and for some money is their religion and will betray us again for their own benefit.

We have to be optimistic and be wary but we shouldn't reject them.

Cry me a river, feel free to keep that page open, do not push yourselves on us Turks, there is nothing between us to betray, it's business, you can leave it whenever you want. It's like we are from the same language or ethnicity or cultural background to babble about our "treachery". We share nothing.

Once petroleum runs out, the need for Arabs also will End. Kings and Sheikhs Will switch sides and will abandon their countries. Then Jews Will start "removing" Arabs from the region.

Turks must be stupid to enter ME after a century.

Do not worry, there are 22 Arab countries, only 8 of them have oil, and they are building huge industrial cities to turn into industrial countries, not to mention that they are investing hundreds of billions of dollar in solar energy to take the place of oil after decades and become major electricity exporters...

As long as Turkey is working according to Arabs interests, I myself like Turkey, but nothing to backstab we are not married :rofl: or have sth strong in common, it's just business and everyone is free to leave it. You are Turks, we are Arabs, You speak Turkish, we speak Arabic, you are from central Asia while we have always been here. Nothing in common except Islam, but you know that there is no such thing as Muslim Ummah, so, bite me...

As long as Turkey is working according to Arabs interests, I myself like Turkey, but nothing to backstab we are not married :rofl: or have sth strong in common, it's just business and everyone is free to leave it. You are Turks, we are Arabs, You speak Turkish, we speak Arabic, you are from central Asia while we have always been here. Nothing in common except Islam, but you know that there is no such thing as Muslim Ummah, so, bite me...

Ah, this again? When you said the same thing couple weeks ago, you had a harsh response from me, which i regret later on and deleted my post because i didn't want to offend every Arab over a moron like you. My advice to you is, know your place and suck your pride up. Your stupid mentality is one of the main reason why you guys are not very popular among Turks.

Other than that, i completely agree with you that we have nothing in common.

Ah, this again? When you said the same thing couple weeks ago, you had a harsh response from me, which i regret later on and deleted my post because i didn't want to offend every Arab over a moron like you. My advice to you is, know your place and suck your pride up. Your stupid mentality is one of the main reason why you guys are not very popular among Turks.

Other than that, i completely agree with you that we have nothing in common.

No need to reveal your wild nature through insults. Again, no one gives a tiny teeny weeny:partay: of whether Turks like Arabs or not.

No need to reveal your wild nature through insults. Again, no one gives a tiny teeny weeny:partay: whether Turks like Arabs or not.

You see, when i said get rid off your stupid pride, there was actually a reason why i said it. On contrary what an Arap nationalist like you think, people do care the relationship which is based on mutual interests between Arabs and Turks. By the way, i thought you ask the same question few days ago, but now you are saying no one cares. This is another example, why your pride is stupid.

Okay guys, no disrespect was intended except for those who started it. My first posts were an analysis of Jordanian official view as well as the un-official one regarding people, the Pakistani brother demanded an explanation and I responded to although I prefered to avoid it. Let's just stop it here.

You see, when i said get rid off your stupid pride, there was actually a reason why i said it. On contrary what an Arap nationalist like you think, people do care the relationship which is based on mutual interests between Arabs and Turks. By the way, i thought you ask the same question few days ago, but now you are saying no one cares. This is another example, why your pride is stupid.

It was just a question and I got it answered. That's it, don't give it more than it deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom