What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bullsh.t, West helping Turkey on Syria. Not the other way around...

What kind of a nationalistic regime calls it's leader a caliph?

Turks didn't betray Arabs in the history, it's the other way around. It's us who should be skeptical not you. I trust "west" more than I trust the middle-east rabble. They were our open enemies in history, there's no dishonor in that.

I saw a documentary Blood and Oil even in that they said it were Arabs who betrayed ottomans (which is unfortunately true). First WW was at stand still until Arabs stabbed in back. Due to this Ottoman lost Baghdad then eventually Palestine too and later the war.

It's a long story which you can Google, BUT, to make it much easier for you to get, follow this analogy:

Turkey is helping the West against Syrian regime, does that mean that Turkey collaborated with the enemies of Islam against a Muslim country?

Plz be noted that the Turkish regime at the time was nationalist rather than Muslim.

Plz Google it, you will find the answers to all of your questions.

I don't believe in Western influence thingy to begin with.

Muslims are backstabbing eachothers my brother right now.

Well, I don't know about Pakistan but independent is a relative term, believe it or not, Americans used to accuse the govs of being a lap dog to KSA because they were dependent on their oil and petrodollar system.:lol:

Don't be rediculous, you will be soon our guest, you just say whatever you want...:P

I dont like what Turkey is doing to Syria. I dont like Assad but it does not mean that to settle a score with a regime the whole country be put to the dogs of war.

I have read the role of Sharif of Mecca and Sharif Al Hussain in 'Seven Pillars of Wisdom' a book written by T E Lawrence, aka Lawrence of Arabia. It details the conspiracies and intrigues done by our Arab brothers against our Turk brothers and being a Muslim is a heart wrenching tale of how low we could go to kill each other when we have been called brothers in every Surah of Quran.

No wonder, we are the weakest, most humiliated people in the world despite being 1 billion plus in population, we have no say in world affairs and our countries are used against one another to advance interests of our enemies.

I saw a documentary Blood and Oil even in that they said it were Arabs who betrayed ottomans (which is unfortunately true). First WW was at stand still until Arabs stabbed in back. Due to this Ottoman lost Baghdad then eventually Palestine too and later the war.
"True" according to who? According to Pakistanis and Turks? Read the phucking links, with CUP nationalist racist party seizing the thrown Turkey turned into an occupier by all means. It's like you are saying that Pakistanis betrayed India.
I dont like what Turkey is doing to Syria. I dont like Assad but it does not mean that to settle a score with a regime the whole country be put to the dogs of war.

I have read the role of Sharif of Mecca and Sharif Al Hussain in 'Seven Pillars of Wisdom' a book written by T E Lawrence, aka Lawrence of Arabia. It details the conspiracies and intrigues done by our Arab brothers against our Turk brothers and being a Muslim is a heart wrenching tale of how low we could go to kill each other when we have been called brothers in every Surah of Quran.

No wonder, we are the weakest, most humiliated people in the world despite being 1 billion plus in population, we have no say in world affairs and our countries are used against one another to advance interests of our enemies.

Plz read my following posts and the links attached. I don't believe in Ummah and no one else here except for the religious fools, and even those believe that the caliph must be an Arab. You are going to visit Jordan soon, plz try to ask people whether they accept Ummah thingy. Ottoman presence in Arab world was a mistake in the first place.

I don't know whether Blackeagle is just another Iranian hiding behind other flags but I don't think all Arabs are like Blackeagle.

Turkish forumers shouldn't mistake him for all Arab's position. He openly said he dislikes turkish soaps, while majority of Arabs love Turkish soaps.

Either Blackeagle is a hidden Iranian pretending to be Arab or he is a weirdo. Most of the posts he made in this thread are troll post. He says things like "cry me a river", Ottomans was a mistake, etc. He is not a muslim for sure. A real muslim would want unitity, not secterian conflict like Iranians.

Jordan is an insignificant country any ways. We shouldn't care too much what he says. When oil runs out they will return to their snake dancing and camels.

I don't know whether Blackeagle is just another Iranian hiding behind other flags but I don't think all Arabs are like Blackeagle.

Turkish forumers shouldn't mistake him for all Arab's position. He openly said he dislikes turkish soaps, while majority of Arabs love Turkish soaps.

Either Blackeagle is a hidden Iranian pretending to be Arab or he is a weirdo. Most of the posts he made in this thread are troll post. He says things like "cry me a river", Ottomans was a mistake, etc. He is not a muslim for sure. A real muslim would want unitity, not secterian conflict like Iranians.

Jordan is an insignificant country any ways. We shouldn't care too much what he says. When oil runs out they will return to their snake dancing and camels.

Oh, atatwolf the assassin with his brilliant conclusions once again. What does it prove? I fvckin hate Turkish soaps, does it make me a traitor?

Although, BLACKEAGLE clearly has some issues but you should get over your obsession with Iran.

Oh, atatwolf the assassin with his brilliant conclusions once again. What does it prove? I fvckin hate Turkish soaps, does it make me a traitor?

Get off my d***. You watching no Turkish soaps doesn't mean anything. Why can't it be that Turkish soaps are more populair abroad than Turkey itself? They all say the same and look up to Turkey's role. I talked to Bosnians and other Muslims and they all see Turkey as a leader. I make my conlcusions carefully. If you see yourself as a traitor, that is good for you, but you know what I think about people like you.

Get off my d***. You watching no Turkish soaps doesn't mean anything. Why can't it be that Turkish soaps are more populair abroad than Turkey itself? They all say the same and look up to Turkey's role. I talked to Bosnians and other Muslims and they all see Turkey as a leader. I make my conlcusions carefully. If you see yourself as a traitor, that is good for you, but you know what I think about people like you.

What i'm saying is, you cannot label people as Turk haters just because they don't like Turkish soaps. But then again, you like labelling people as being PKK supporter because they support the negotiations, or as traitor because they are not as fanatic as you are.

I don't give a fvck what you think about me. After all, you are one of those laughing-stocks in this forum and a shame for Turks and Turkey.

I don't like Turkish series means that I don't like Turkey? :lol:, I stopped watching soaps about 6 years ago, except for comedy. And BTW, Jordan doesn't have oil as for now...:wave:

I am a Muslim and proud of it but I oppose political Islam and using it to spread influence and hegemony. You are a brother but stay where you are.

Do not worry, there are 22 Arab countries, only 8 of them have oil, and they are building huge industrial cities to turn into industrial countries, not to mention that they are investing hundreds of billions of dollar in solar energy to take the place of oil after decades and become major electricity exporters...

I do not worry. Besides, I do not have enmity towards Arabs.

I am just sad that Jews are slowly advancing to their goal. Lets not lose our hope; Jews are not Gods, strategy may backfire somehow; eradicating Jews with it. :)

I do not worry. Besides, I do not have enmity towards Arabs.

I am just sad that Jews are slowly advancing to their goal. Lets not lose our hope; Jews are not Gods, strategy may backfire somehow; eradicating Jews with it. :)

Quraan told us 1400 years ago that Jews will take over Palestine and get great strength, but Quraan told us as well that they will be eventually defeated and kicked out.

Quraan told us 1400 years ago that Jews will take over Palestine and get great strength, but Quraan told us as well that they will be eventually defeated and kicked out.

Surah? Ayat number?

What i'm saying is, you cannot label people as Turk haters just because they don't like Turkish soaps. But then again, you like labelling people as being PKK supporter because they support the negotiations, or as traitor because they are not as fanatic as you are.

I don't give a fvck what you think about me. After all, you are one of those laughing-stocks in this forum and a shame for Turks and Turkey.

I don't make immediate link between someone not liking Turkish soaps and Turk hater. Please don't be rude and put words in my mouth.

I based my observation that he didn't like Turks on what he says about Turks and Ottoman empire. Plus, he doesn't like Turkish soaps because of this.

If you don't like me than don't speak to me. You commented on my reply so I have the right to say what I think about you. I think people like you should be dealt with. People like you try to destroy Turkishness. You are breaking the rules of the Turkish republic and in my opinion if there were no consequences I would know what to do with you. So next time if you don't like me. Just ignore me. Okey.

I don't make immediate link between someone not liking Turkish soaps and Turk hater. Please don't be rude and put words in my mouth.

I based my observation that he didn't like Turks on what he says about Turks and Ottoman empire. Plus, he doesn't like Turkish soaps because of this.

If you don't like me than don't speak to me. You commented on my reply so I have the right to say what I think about you. I think people like you should be dealt with. People like you try to destroy Turkishness. You are breaking the rules of the Turkish republic and in my opinion if there were no consequences I would know what to do with you. So next time if you don't like me. Just ignore me. Okey.

Actually, you are the one who is putting words in my mouth, since I have got in this forum, I have been saying that Ottoman empire after 1890 is different from before 1890 when we were as proud of that era as Turks. The era I have been talking about is when the CUP started plotting against the Sultan. I can't lie and say we were mistreated and oppressed under Ottoman rule before 1890.

Stop this discussions and enjoy with mutual relations, brotherhood, collaborations among brotherly states... I expect Arab and Turkish institutes working more closer than current to carry out much strategic project. It means the security approaches and defence doctrines will also be similar. In addtions, More collaboration and partnership equals to similar politic ways and foreign policies to be walk togather as big brother-small brother relations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom