What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am not mistaken, he was imprisoned under Al-Shareef Al-Hussien Bin Ali rule of Hijaz. But why was he imprisoned? Care to explain?

For being an Ottoman Official, we already had a fight about this a long time ago, no need to dig into the past. For now, Jordan and Turkey and KSA's relations are as good as it can possibly get. And that is all that matters.

If I am not mistaken, he was imprisoned under Al-Shareef Al-Hussien Bin Ali rule of Hijaz. But why was he imprisoned? Care to explain?

They were defending Makkah and Madinah against Arabs. :)

For being an Ottoman Official, we already had a fight about this a long time ago, no need to dig into the past. For now, Jordan and Turkey and KSA's relations are as good as it can possibly get. And that is all that matters.

Do you really think I am going to fight over this with YOU, I don't blindly defend something and you know it, but you weren't fair in criticizing him. Anyway, Let it go

They were defending Makkah and Madinah against Arabs. :)

No, Arabs are the ones that released him, gave him a home and a land as well. DO NOT generalize. The land the Saudi government gave him was bought back by them for tens of millions recently for the Makkah projects.

after 90 years later Arabs and Turks have came to together.. But and now, Turkish and Arabs r about to seperate again because of pissing contest between Turksih and Arab members of PDF
Upon escalating tensions between members of PDF King Abdollah and Mr. Erdogan made a telephone interview and decided to hold a face to face meeting tomorrow...:omghaha:

i suggest you guys, go to out, breath some clean air and fart as much as you want...then you will be calm by yourself. if not enough try again... 100% gurantee.

after 90 years later Arabs and Turks have came to together.. But and now, Turkish and Arabs r about to seperate again because of pissing contest between Turksih and Arab members of PDF
Upon escalating tensions between members of PDF King Abdollah and Mr. Erdogan made a telephone interview and decided to hold a face to face meeting tomorrow...:omghaha:

i suggest you guys, go to out, breath some clean air and fart as much as you want...then you will be calm by yourself. if not enough try again... 100% gurantee.

I was stating my opinion but Pakistanis dragged me into the freak show. And now I am the bad guy
bonheur.gif

No, Arabs are the ones that released him, gave him a home and a land as well. DO NOT generalize. The land the Saudi government gave him was bought back by them for tens of millions recently for the Makkah projects.

No offence. You may be Turkish descendant. Your greatgrandfather may be Ottoman official, and fought in WW1. You have a proud past. I have No negative intention.

BUT... My people which is Turk (or Turkic) should not fall into this Middleast trap. All this Jewish, Kurdish, Arabic, Persian conflicts are troublesome. We Turks were divided once in the history. Because of sects. Ottomans turned from Shia to Sunni; then came battle between Ottomans and Turkmans. Thats enough, 500 years old feud should End for Turks now.

I choose my brethren. I dont want Arab money to run the country. I dont want part in this Sunni Shia war.

Geçme namerd köprüsünden ko aparsın su seni.

You've proven that thinking before talking is not your style. You like throwing mud at people by baseless accusations. You accused me as being a traitor for a BS reason that i cannot remember right now, and threatened to assassinate:-))) me. You accused Ir.Tab. as being pro-PKK and challenged his Turkishness, again, over a BS reason.
If you don't know why I called you a traitor than stop talking about it. It has probably a good reason why I called you that.

And from reading your comments I don't get any value at all, you use insults like, simple brain, fanatic, and other empty words. You don't have to like me, we are not in kindengarden, and I don't have to speak my mind how I feel about you. You already know it. I think traitors should be punished with death.

People who do business with terrorist, I just can't support, if you support that good for you, but stop throwing dirt and acting like a 5 year old. I don't care what you think, neither did I ask what you think. You replied to me and accuse me of stupid things because I defend Turkish constitution.

Ataturk also opposed doing business with the enemy. I think you should change your avatar. You are a shame for Ataturk and shame for Turkish community.

If you don't know why I called you a traitor than stop talking about it. It has probably a good reason why I called you that.

And from reading your comments I don't get any value at all, you use insults like, simple brain, fanatic, and other empty words. You don't have to like me, we are not in kindengarden, and I don't have to speak my mind how I feel about you. You already know it. I think traitors should be punished with death.

People who do business with terrorist, I just can't support, if you support that good for you, but stop throwing dirt and acting like a 5 year old. I don't care what you think, neither did I ask what you think. You replied to me and accuse me of stupid things because I defend Turkish constitution.

Ataturk also opposed doing business with the enemy. I think you should change your avatar. You are a shame for Ataturk and shame for Turkish community.

You think, at least 40 million Turkish citizen should've been executed because according to you, they support "doing business" with terrorists, hence are traitors. And you are taking offence from the word fanatic at the very same post :disagree:

I don't know what to say... You were right though, i should've ignored you.

No offence. You may be Turkish descendant. Your greatgrandfather may be Ottoman official, and fought in WW1. You have a proud past. I have No negative intention.

BUT... My people which is Turk (or Turkic) should not fall into this Middleast trap. All this Jewish, Kurdish, Arabic, Persian conflicts are troublesome. We Turks were divided once in the history. Because of sects. Ottomans turned from Shia to Sunni; then came battle between Ottomans and Turkmans. Thats enough, 500 years old feud should End for Turks now.

I choose my brethren. I dont want Arab money to run the country. I dont want part in this Sunni Shia war.

Geçme namerd köprüsünden ko aparsın su seni.

True the MiddleEast is an Fed up place to be in. However, there is no denying there is a very brutal cold war going in the Middle East now, you are faced with two options, supporting the winning side and get the next dominant force in the region as an ally watching behind your back, or do nothing and not get the benefits from it?

Turkey will still look out after Turks, but with the added benefits of having us as a powerful ally.

True the MiddleEast is an Fed up place to be in. However, there is no denying there is a very brutal cold war going in the Middle East now, you are faced with two options, supporting the winning side and get the next dominant force in the region as an ally watching behind your back, or do nothing and not get the benefits from it?

Turkey will still look out after Turks, but with the added benefits of having us as a powerful ally.

I wont aim my gun at my Shia Turkish brothers. Nothing is more powerful than two hands together.

Erdogan will Not achieve provoking Turks into a sectarian clash. Take my word.

I wont aim my gun at my Shia Turkish brothers. Nothing is more powerful than two hands together.

No, don't aim your gun at Shia whether they are Turks or not, that's not what Mosa was trying to tell you. The problem is not with Shia but rather the ones who use them and instigate them against their own brothers. Pointing your gun at Shia or minorities in Turkey will turn you into a sad miserable country.

Who said it is a war of sects? The second most supportive nation of Azerbaijan is Saudi Arabia, KSA didn't go against them for being Shia now did they ?? The Saudi Arabian in Azerbaijan as well as our FM when he visited Azerbaijan said that KSA supports Azerbaijan in its rightful claims.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom