What's new

Jordan welcomes 'big brother' Turkey’s return to Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ḥashshāshīn;3969414 said:
You can't even debate on this forum with people getting personal.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=144765" target="_blank">xxxKULxxx</a></u> I agree with your point about the Turkish alphabet. I don't know why it was changed, so many Old Turkish literature went to waste.

The goal was to produce a language more Turkish, modern, practical, and precise, and less difficult to learn than the old language..

Because of a low literacy rate among the public (about 2&#8211;3% until the early 19th century and just about 15% at the end of 19th century)ordinary people had to hire special "request-writers" (arzuhâlcis) to be able to communicate with the government. The ethnic groups continued to speak within their families and neighborhoods (mahalles) with their own languages (e.g., Jews, Greeks, Armenians, etc.). In villages where two or more populations lived together, the inhabitants would often speak each other's language. In cosmopolitan cities, people often spoke their family languages, many non ethnic Turks spoke Turkish as a second language.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman_Empire

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvRh6YE9Bi8[/video]

Prove me that greeks, brits, anzacs,french and armenians would be able to do that if kamal didn't come to attack muslims, owners of this country after he got the full power with his fake muslim behaviours...

They would be on the Streets IF occupation succesfully completed, they would be all over the place on every Street every corner of the fcking country and what would happen after that, what did they do with the Turks from Balkans, what about the Turks of Greece they all got slaughtered.

Public revolt already started before kamal came...And tell me what kamal did to some heroes like Kaz&#305;m Karabekir, Çerkez Ethem etc...

I dont know, but whatever he did it was for the people and the country,

Tell me how and why french, british, italian didn't use any single bullet against regular army???

Because his genius political, strategical moves he was able to play them all out... for example look how he fooled the Russians into supporting them, that's strategy thats planning a wonderfull brian!

And would muslims, real owners of Türkiye want which one of these???

Our alphabeth used for 1000 years turned into LATIN alphabeth...In a moment all of people in Türkiye turned into illiterate and 1000 years of our history sent to garbage...

At that time already 95% of the people were already illiterate and how much is it now?
I think it was a great neccesery step in the right direction.
All our laws taken from kafir, infidel countries...From french, italy, germany, switzerland etc...

From french you took secularism which is absolutaly unacceptable according to &#304;slam(read Surah Maide 44-50)

He need fine tried succesfull examples we couldnt afford to fail.

Khilafah abolished...

You were the last nation who abolished that, even Arabs dont wanted it anymore. How can (Turks) only continue this path without support from Islamic peoples.?

Thousands of imams have been hanged....

Some were collaborators,

People hanged for not wearing hat...Executions happened In 13 cities...

They shouldve wear those hats, revolution is not a joke right the new power need to show its not playing around to appear powerfull to the people.

Adhan turned into turkish which is an universal calling for prayer and it's original is in arabic

That was done by others not Ataturk, and what if they tried it in Turkish one time, your like Turkish language is haram attitude all the time? Turkish language is not haraam.

Order of Allah...Sharia Laws abolished....

Thats is another story, at that time it was done as an emergency measure

Look dude...Here i can't finish them by telling 1 by 1....

I ask you...Who had won??? british,french,italian,gavurs,kafirs, infidels or muslims in this country???

We didnt won for sure but atleast we have now enough room for ourselves to live on, unlike the Sevr-agreemet signed by the traitors. What if Ataturks didnt start his mission, Sevr would be intact today we would have only Ankara and couple of other cities 3-4 cities/towns around Ankara.

&#7716;ashsh&#257;sh&#299;n;3969414 said:
You can't even debate on this forum with people getting personal.
@xxxKULxxx I agree with your point about the Turkish alphabet. I don't know why it was changed, so many Old Turkish literature went to waste.

This was for cutting ties with our 1000 years of history...Also i am sure that there were many articles about before that 1000 years...

And other reason was to cut our ties with our religion...

Our culture etc...

To stick us to west and their oreantalists' lies etc...

This list can go on but enough i think...

Last edited by a moderator:
This was for cutting ties with our 1000 years of history...Also i am sure that there were many articles about before that 1000 years...

Our culture etc...

I can read 1000 years old Turkish writings. If you try, you can do it as well.

bnt08.gif
I may burn in hell for saying this as a mod, but this is ****** funny.:omghaha:How the hell do you find these things?I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.Thanks for making me happy in 00:30 after midnight.

On Topic: Put nationalism and history aside.Instead of fighting over who is the backstabber and traitor, care about economic or military partnership.No one is forcing you guys tho this 'brotherhood' thing in first place.In this messed up region we have, called ME, brotherhood has a totally different definition.

Our culture etc...

Nobody holding you from learing it?

If you are interested in that part of history you should go and learn the language.

I may burn in hell for saying this as a mod, but this is ****** funny.:omghaha:How the hell do you find these things?I couldn't stop laughing for 5 minutes.Thanks for making me happy in 00:30 after midnight.

On Topic: Put nationalistic and history aside.Instead of fighting over who is the backstabber and traitor, care about economic or military partnership.No one is forcing you guys tho this 'brotherhood' thing in first place.In this messed up region we have, called ME, brotherhood has a totally different definition.

Nobody here interested in your wisdom wiseguy, We're not going to learn from you what to fight for and what not.. thanks

xxxKULxxx, Ottoman Language (16th-20th century) should be Taught in schools NeXT to Early Anatolian Turkic (13th-15th century). Then Orkhon script should be Taught as well, At least one semester.

You are right on this issue. Without history, human cannot develop his/her identity.

Nobody here interested in your wisdom wiseguy, We're not going to learn from you what to fight for and what not.. thanks
I don't know why you felt suddenly that I was talking to you,because I wasn't. But thanks for the advice,I took a note.

:D

It was shared by a user named rtax in a popular Turkish site called Ek&#351;iSözlük. So credits goes to him.

I thought it would fit there perfect since the guy started cursing in Turkish out of blue, without a single reason whatsoever.

I don't know why you felt suddenly that I was talking to you,because I wasn't. But thanks for the advice,I took a note.

Fine but i never said that in the first place, i'm talking to you and nobody interested in your thoughts, go write about your own wonderful country.

lol what kind of an ignorant person you are...lol...Enver Pasha??? Dude, serously did you ever read history???...Do you know anything about Enver Pasha?...

What happened to Kaz&#305;m Karabekir after war...Do you know about these????

Look dude...Kamal didn't save anything but kafirs', infidels' benefits...

Look at to the result...

What changed after war and in which way...In the way of our enemies or in the way of muslim people...

This is just like an acrobat is on the line and you watch it and you can't see what you lost....

all those generals you mentioned including Ataturk, they fought for your freedom and your grandsons freedom so you can be a keyboard hero while putting your a$$ somewhere warm, safely. In fact it's guys like you who destroyed our country and still not to see it's devoloping. As I said being a keyboard hero is easy, but try to be a real one just like the "guys" you hate.

He prefer the easyway- be dramaqueen and blame Ataturk :lol:

Do you know Ottoman? &#304;nteresting actually. I learn a new phrase each time. For example:

Kuyru&#287;u göte k&#305;smak = being afraid. 15th century Anatolian saying.

Dil almak = to catch an enemy prisoner who has knowledge of enemy troops.

Do you know Ottoman? &#304;nteresting actually. I learn a new phrase each time. For example:

Kuyru&#287;u göte k&#305;smak = being afraid. 15th century Anatolian saying.

Dil almak = to catch an enemy prisoner who has knowledge of enemy troops.

I have no idea but since these 2 phrases you shared it ndeed looks very interesting for sure.

@TurAf

Tell us about the sheep

Your girlfriend?

Alienoz very short, but long meanings.

Vur- KIR- git- gel- at

Turkic, Turkish is an ideal military language. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom