What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

And I guarantee to you brother that we will not hesitate to sell you as soon as Turkey changes it's plans. The same with Iran it's true that it won Arabs hearts when it was acting by being pro-Arab, but as soon as it started to forget itself it was sold. Arabs will accept help and will be very generous in returning the favor but don't try to be smart with them. I pray this will not happen though.

You understood me correct right, i am not saying that he will definitely make this into reality but he's gonna try.

Another thing you metioned "change of plans". What he's doing is obvious right. Being pro-Arab, stand with them against common enemy, rising bilateral trade, having political influence ( he start to gain some as Egypt, discarded their maritime agreement with cyprus and israel, saying that "Turkey should be involved in the agreement" ), collaborating in defence industry, helping poor Arab states like Tunisia by TİHA.

I think, this thing will go on ( Good relations + Political Influence ) to an extent which will allow Turkey to setting course.

^^^ This is Neo-Ottomanism, do you see anything wrong with it ? ( Don't look at this with a nationalist arabs eyes. )

@mahatir, what do you think about Neo-Ottomanism ?

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ This is Neo-Ottomanism, do you see anything wrong with it ? ( Don't look at this with a nationalist arabs eyes. )

Everything is wrong with it. The last thing on earth we could ever accept is non-Arabs governing us or even have an influence over us. It's like you are saying Arabs are unable to govern themselves and were born to be flunkey people. Neo-Ottomanism will only awake Arab-Turk rivalry and it would certainly get ugly.
@Sinan

You have to differentiate between relations based on mutual interests and respect and colonialism.

You understood me correct right, i am not saying that he will definitely make this into reality but he's gonna try.

Another thing you metioned "change of plans". What he's doing is obvious right. Being pro-Arab, stand with them against common enemy, rising bilateral trade, having political influence ( he start to gain some as Egypt, discarded their maritime agreement with cyprus and israel, saying that "Turkey should be involved in the agreement" ), collaborating in defence industry, helping poor Arab states like Tunisia by TİHA.

I think, this thing will go on ( Good relations + Political Influence ) to an extent which will allow Turkey to setting course.

Depending which country your talking about , but in the case of countries like Egypt , Syria today and Iraq they would rather go with Turkey than associate themselves with Arabs .

After all Arabs do not get along among themselves Today , especially Egyptians they are deeply hated and despised by other Arabs , seeing them today opening up to Turkey is understandable .

The same goes for Syrians to , they were abandoned by Arabs during their revolution especially the Gulf here we refused to take any refugees . Turkey shares 1000 km border with Syria and important cities in Syria is in the north witin 50 km from Turkish border . Naturally and through out history it was known that who rules Asia minor influenced Syria .

Turkish movies , music and series have been much more popular among Arabs than those made in Egypt or Syria before their current civil war. The number of people learning Turkish in Egypt has increased for instance , the Turkish cultural centre in Cairo now had to open more branches to accomodate the rise in number of people interested in learning Turkish .

Egyptian Congressmen Visited the Turkish School in Cairo

Turkish school to open many new branches in Egypt

Great interest shown in Turkish school in Egypt

This Article is about learning Turkish language in Egypt. It says in 12 universities in Egypt 5000 people learned Turkish in one year and around 1200 learned Turkish in Turkey's cultural centre in Cairo , now you got around 6200 learned Turkish and this number will increase in the coming years.

Egyptians Are Learning Turkish (HABER TURK) - Press - Yunus Emre Enstitüsü - M?s?r

I do not call this neo-ottmanism but rather modern day kemalism with an Islamic touch on the surface.

with its growing Economy and industrial capability Turkey will easily have swallowed Iraq and Syria by 2023 , I mean by integrating the economies of these two countries within the Turkish one.

Just like KRG economy right now , all their foreign trade is with Turkey and everything built there from houses to power plants was undertaken by Turkish construction companies. Iraq will be further partitioned , the Sunnis will be given central Iraq and Shiah locked in the south . If you know Tarek al hashmi , the strongest leader among the Sunni community in Iraq lives in Istanbul as a political refugee right now . The future central Sunni province in Iraq will be also bound with Turkey , after all the Arabs abandoned the sunnis of Iraq since the American invasion .

Simply there is not one Arab country that has a strong industrial base and a well diversified economy like Turkey . If we talk about the Gulf , its all based on oil and petro-chemicals , nothing really special about it .

The Arabs are not the same people after all , this is something people always get confused about . For instance the Gulf regions never accepted " Arab nationalism " that was promoted by Gamal Abdulnasser and Saddam hussein during the 1960s-1970s . In the gulf were talking about monarch regimes that only care about ensuring their own survival and that means they would prefer seeing Turkey taking over Syria than see it fall into the hands of a regime that promotes revolution .

This is the difference between Turkey and Iran . Turkey is simply looking for economic expansion and to achieve that it is supporting stability , on the other-hand Iran is looking for promoting Shia religion and establishing a theocratic Islamic empire based on Shia doctrine and to achieve that they need to spread terror and civil war to topple Arab regimes .

This is why Iran failed in achieving anything in the Arab world , given that it does not have a culture today after the Islamic regime of Iran bans films and music in addition to the fact neither they have a strong industrial capability like Turkey or integrated within the International community .

There is not a single Arab regime that has any strategy of influencing anything outside their own borders , all they care about is ensuring their own survival . Simply there is not any competition and Turkey is simply rising , the only obstacle to its growing influence was Iran and now this obstacle is fading after Iran's role in Syria .

Depending which country your talking about , but in the case of countries like Egypt , Syria today and Iraq they would rather go with Turkey than associate themselves with Arabs .

After all Arabs do not get along among themselves Today , especially Egyptians they are deeply hated and despised by other Arabs , seeing them today opening up to Turkey is understandable .

The same goes for Syrians to , they were abandoned by Arabs during their revolution especially the Gulf here we refused to take any refugees . Turkey shares 1000 km border with Syria and important cities in Syria is in the north witin 50 km from Turkish border . Naturally and through out history it was known that who rules Asia minor influenced Syria .

Turkish movies , music and series have been much more popular among Arabs than those made in Egypt or Syria before their current civil war. The number of people learning Turkish in Egypt has increased for instance , the Turkish cultural centre in Cairo now had to open more branches to accomodate the rise in number of people interested in learning Turkish .

http://www.hizmetnews.com/index.php/latest-news/item/593-egyptian-congressmen-visited-the-turkish-school-in-cairo

http://www.hizmetnews.com/index.php/latest-news/item/366-turkish-school-to-open-many-new-branches-in-egypt

http://www.todayszaman.com/newsDetail_getNewsById.action?load=detay&link=189532

This Article is about learning Turkish language in Egypt. It says in 12 universities in Egypt 5000 people learned Turkish in one year and around 1200 learned Turkish in Turkey's cultural centre in Cairo , now you got around 6200 learned Turkish and this number will increase in the coming years.

http://yunusemreenstitusu.org/egypt/index.php?lang=en&page=10&anIIcat_2=0&anIIitm_2=12

I do not call this neo-ottmanism but rather modern day kemalism with an Islamic touch on the surface.

with its growing Economy and industrial capability Turkey will easily have swallowed Iraq and Syria by 2023 , I mean by integrating the economies of these two countries within the Turkish one.

Just like KRG economy right now , all their foreign trade is with Turkey and everything built there from houses to power plants was undertaken by Turkish construction companies. Iraq will be further partitioned , the Sunnis will be given central Iraq and Shiah locked in the south . If you know Tarek al hashmi , the strongest leader among the Sunni community in Iraq lives in Istanbul as a political refugee right now . The future central Sunni province in Iraq will be also bound with Turkey , after all the Arabs abandoned the sunnis of Iraq since the American invasion .

Simply there is not one Arab country that has a strong industrial base and a well diversified economy like Turkey . If we talk about the Gulf , its all based on oil and petro-chemicals , nothing really special about it .

The Arabs are not the same people after all , this is something people always get confused about . For instance the Gulf regions never accepted " Arab nationalism " that was promoted by Gamal Abdulnasser and Saddam hussein during the 1960s-1970s . In the gulf were talking about monarch regimes that only care about ensuring their own survival and that means they would prefer seeing Turkey taking over Syria than see it fall into the hands of a regime that promotes revolution .

This is the difference between Turkey and Iran . Turkey is simply looking for economic expansion and to achieve that it is supporting stability , on the other-hand Iran is looking for promoting Shia religion and establishing a theocratic Islamic empire based on Shia doctrine and to achieve that they need to spread terror and civil war to topple Arab regimes .

This is why Iran failed in achieving anything in the Arab world , given that it does not have a culture today after the Islamic regime of Iran bans films and music in addition to the fact neither they have a strong industrial capability like Turkey or integrated within the International community .

There is not a single Arab regime that has any strategy of influencing anything outside their own borders , all they care about is ensuring their own survival . Simply there is not any competition and Turkey is simply rising , the only obstacle to its growing influence was Iran and now this obstacle is fading after Iran's role in Syria .

I didn't quite understood what is "unwanted interfering in Arabs affairs". I think for the past 10 years Turkey is on a roll and it seems it is going to continue in the future. In 2023, we are expecting Turkey to be the undisputed dominant power ME. If that happens it will effect the whole ME.

In fact it was the Gulf that pushed Turkey to interfere back in 2004 because simply they cant do **** about other Arab countries affairs and face Iran .

What we generally see in the news about Iran is:

- Iranian officials threaten Turkey or another country.

- Publicly cutting peoples fingers/hand for theft.

- Publicly hanging convicts.

This image is from a news which was 2 days ago.
ipten-donme-diye-buna-denir--3265331.Jpeg

- Women gets arrested for showing hair under hijab.

I can definitely say that Iran's image in Turkey is very low.

Iran will also have a revolution , I know persians were never conservatives , the ones in Dubai are more western than western people themselves.

The rise of Persian nationalism will break up Iran anyhow , their ego will destroy them .

Yes it will get more influence but not on Arab expense, since we as well are considerably advancing especially GCC, we will not allow a country of 80 millions to control a nation of 400 million Arab. KSA for instance is going be a global industrial country with a very capable military, let alone GCC as a whole and Arab world. So, it's gullible to assume that Turkey will advance while we sit back and watch.

KSA industrial country and capable military ? hahahaha

@mahatir

Brother, thank you for taking your time and sharing your valuable thoughts with us. Much appreciated.

The rise of Persian nationalism will break up Iran anyhow , their ego will destroy them .
calm down. we are not more nationalist than Turks and you blame Turks for this?

It depends which Iranians you know and maybe you don't know them enough to understand who they are really.

calm down. we are not more nationalist than Turks and you blame Turks for this?

It depends which Iranians you know and maybe you don't know them enough to understand who they are really.

In fact I want persian nationalism to rise and boom because this is what will destroy your country for good .

I would be more than happy to see a secular persian nationalist Ruling Iran , this is what will end Iran's remaining influence in Iraq and over some brainwashed Shiah arabs .

Persian nationalism is built on the hatred of Arabs regardless of their sect , Just like how Ahwaz Arabs are treated like dogs in Iran even though they are shiah .

The rise of persian nationalism in iran will lead to the rise of Arab nationalism " ahwaz " and Turkish nationalism " azeris " .

Iranian nationalism on the other-hand will keep the country united but remember theocratic countries to not survive for long and especially for Persians who are not religious .

i totally disagree with what you said. It is not Iran.
Maybe in Emirates you know people like this but Emirates is not a good exemple to know Iranians.
You really want to know Iranians in a foreign country? go to USA or Canada. And there you see a lot of different Iranians who give you a good idea who they are. ;)

i totally disagree with what you said. It is not Iran.
Maybe in Emirates you know people like this but Emirates is not a good exemple to know Iranians.
You really want to know Iranians in a foreign country? go to USA or Canada. And there you see a lot of different Iranians who give you a good idea who they are. ;)

In Canada and USA Iranians are seculars they are mostly against the Mullah regime of Iran . Believe it or not I seen many Iranians regretting revolting against the Shah of Iran .

The Shah of Iran even though a dictator but he cared much more about his country than the current clowns running Iran , and again Iran remains a dictatorship , after all it is the Khomeny who runs everything .

Believe it or not during the Times of the Shah of Iran , Iran had more influence and was accepted in the world and middle east than it is now .

Khamenei not Khomeini. Otherwise i agree (even i don't like at all the shah: read Nahavandi ex minister of shah in his book about revolution explaining how much shah didn't care about the democratic wills of Iranians, wills that exists since a century)

Oh i love this drama where Arabs pretend to have balls? Or the Guts to expel Israeli ambassador.:omghaha:

From where did you get this BS? I personally know allot of them, let alone the ones I have on FB and forums, never heard of such a lie.
Egyptians are deeply hated? WTF! All Arabs consider Egypt their mother, calling it Um Al-Dunia, when the revolution happened in Egypt, all Arabs were before TVs praying for them. Arabs love the most Egyptian TV shows, songs, singers, actors, workers, it's funny people and almost everything about it. We have 1 million Egyptian workers in Jordan, a small country of 6.5 million population, and never heard a problem with Egyptians. We all could hear problems here or there every while, but that doesn't mean we hate them, tell me which country didn't have their people fighting eachother? Let alone Arabs with 22 different countries. Maybe we love Egyptians more than Malaysians like eachothers.
Abandoned?! What's wrong with Asian? There are 1 million Syrians in Jordan (500K before the uprising), and our FM warned that Syrians could rise by next year to become 40% of Jordanian population, we shared them everything, GCC favor Syrians over other workers, and issues a law not to deport any Syrian even if his/her work permit expired. Without GCC Media, political, armament, financial, diplomatic support Syrian uprising wouldn't have survived.

They still very few people, Turkish learn Arabic are far more than Arabs learning Turkish. No comparison.

Man, millions of Turks learn Arabic every year, so what?
Egyptians Are Learning Turkish (HABER TURK) - Press - Yunus Emre Enstitüsü - M?s?r

I think you need your Asian brain checked and then kicked out to Koalalalalomboor.
Do you live in 19th century or sth? Turkey can have great economic relations with Arabs but not on their expense otherwise Turkey and it's companies and people would get kicked out and enjoy their relations with EU.
Iraq will not be partitioned. Turkey is being used by GCC to appear as a country in Sunni axis. Al-Hashimi was supported and financed by GCC and were welcomed there. No difference where he lives.

In fact it was the Gulf that pushed Turkey to interfere back in 2004 because simply they cant do **** about other Arab countries affairs and face Iran .
The same BS Asian, I don't have time for all of this.

KSA industrial country and capable military ? hahahaha

So, you refuted my post by saying "hahaha"? What is that what you learnt in South Asia to refute others claims?

Egyptians are deeply hated? WTF! All Arabs consider Egypt their mother, calling it Um Al-Dunia, when the revolution happened in Egypt, all Arabs were before TVs praying for them. Arabs love the most Egyptian TV shows, songs, singers, actors, workers, it's funny people and almost everything about it. We have 1 million Egyptian workers in Jordan, a small country of 6.5 million population, and never heard a problem with Egyptians. We all could hear problems here or there every while, but that doesn't mean we hate them, tell me which country didn't have their people fighting eachother? Let alone Arabs with 22 different countries. Maybe we love Egyptians more than Malaysians like eachothers.

Egyptians are treated like dogs in Arab countries especially the Gulf no one can deny this and I have seen it myself given that I live in the Gulf .

Egyptian workers beaten up in Saudi Arabia

‫

Egyptian doctor beaten up and prisoned in Saudi Arabia

‫

Egyptians protest infront of Saudi Arabia embassy in Egypt over the abuse of Egyptian workers in Saudi Arabia

Egyptian protesting infront of #SaudiEmbassy April 24th - YouTube

please Translate to us this song about Egyptians made up by Arabs

‫

Let us not Forget the attacks carried out by palesintians against Egyptians in Sinai

2005 Sharm el-Sheikh attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Abandoned?! What's wrong with Asian? There are 1 million Syrians in Jordan (500K before the uprising), and our FM warned that Syrians could rise by next year to become 40% of Jordanian population, we shared them everything, GCC favor Syrians over other workers, and issues a law not to deport any Syrian even if his/her work permit expired. Without GCC Media, political, armament, financial, diplomatic support Syrian uprising wouldn't have survived

There are more than half a million syrians in Turkey and another half million in Egypt , no big deal , the syrians are all over the place and we did not take any syrian refugees during their uprising , at-least here in UAE , in fact we started deporting some of the syrian workers to .

Syrians to be deported from UAE - Video Dailymotion

Some Gulf countries gave support to " some " groups within the Syrian opposition to counter Irans involvement in the conflict, this has nothing to do with syrians but more to counter Iran . You yourself said it , the Gulf went to Turkey because simply on its own the gulf cannot face Iran .

The gulf relies on American protection to counter Iran , lets be clear we all hate Iran but I and you know the gulf cannot stand Iran in any direct conflict without American/western Support .

The Gulf also supported the USA in its invasion against Iraq remember American Soldiers entered Iraq through kuwait not Turkey .

They still very few people, Turkish learn Arabic are far more than Arabs learning Turkish. No comparison.

Man, millions of Turks learn Arabic every year, so what?

I was clear in my statements , from here I was referring To Egyptians learning Turkish , not other Arabs . Egyptians simply do not get along with other Arabs , it is a known fact and the closest country currently dealing with Egypt is Turkey .

Egyptian prime minister says Egypt is open to All Turks and the Egyptian defence minister was in Turkey for more than 5 days . Egypt is only dealing currently with 2 countries qatar and Turkey in the middle east , while its relations with other countries has always been tense whether on government or personal level .

Egypt open to all Turks: Egyptian PM Qandil | Middle East | World Bulletin

Whether you like it or not Turkish influence is growing in the region and the power vacuum in Iraq and Syria will only allow them to further strengthened there influence.

The Gulf has zero influence over Iraq , as you have said in your own posts " Sunni Alliance " Iraq today is divided between Kurds ruling most of northern Iraq " KRG Region " and the Kurds economic independence relies on Turkey while the central Government in Iraq is now held by Al-Malki a Shia who is allied with Iran .

The sunnis now are revolting in Iraq for a separate region similar to the ones Kurds now have in the north . Iraq is already partitioned, you must be blind if you cant see this . An Arab needs a visa to enter KRG region and must have a kurdish sponsor to stay more than 10 days .

The Iraqi Army cannot deploy one soldier inside the KRG region .

You are dilusional to believe Arabs have any form of influence in the region or world politics. The Arabs are divided and do not get along themselves , Just a look at Syria and Iraq today explains how arabs are with each other.

Remember not All Arabs are Sunnis and there are Algerians , Morrocans and Tunisians who are far away from the events occuring in the middle east.

The Arabs are in a weak position today in the middle east . Simply Jordan and the Gulf cant do **** on their own they need a power like Turkey to keep their influence in Syria and Iraq going . If Turkey decided to side with Bachar then the whole syrian revolution would have no value to .

The Gulf needs Turkey more than Turkey needs the Gulf my friend . Turkey could simply have sided with Bachar from the start and this whole rebellion would have ended in no time .

Arabs only had some value when Saddam was ruling Iraq , but after Saddam its all over and Iran influence increased when Arabs back-stabbed saddam . No one lead you to the current misery you live in Except yourselves.

Heck even your own king Abdullah is not getting along well with the Gulf and has his own Issues with the palestinians in his own kingdom . Now that leaves the Gulf along versus Iran , surely they need Turkey to balance off Iran .

Till now you did not name one strong Arab country in the middle east because simply there is not .

Saudi Arabia is a country that relies on oil exports , if you regard this as " industrial nation " then you should have someone teach you about what Industralization really mean , heck still they rely on foreign workers to run their country.

Oh i love this drama where Arabs pretend to have balls? Or the Guts to expel Israeli ambassador.:omghaha:

Jordan and Gulf rely on USA and Europe for survival and protection , no one can deny that .

Back
Top Bottom