What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

The majority like it for different reasons, some because they like it's TV series and songs, some because it's nature as a tourism destination, and some others because it's being pro Arabs, and I don't like the latter. Nobody cares about Greece and Albania and know very little about them. As for Bosinia, we love it due to the hard times they went through because of Serbs.

I gave Greece, Albania as a reference(didn't asked about them).
Thank you for spending your time.

some others because it's being pro Arabs, and I don't like the latter.

Because you think it's a act ?

The majority like it for different reasons, some because they like it's TV series and songs, some because it's nature as a tourism destination, and some others because it's being pro Arabs, and I don't like the latter. Nobody cares about Greece and Albania and know very little about them. As for Bosinia, we love it due to the hard times they went through because of Serbs.
like this one ?

Last edited by a moderator:
No, it would be a reward to Israel for nothing and would foil peace talks. Jordan borders Israel and it was vital for Palestinians to have relations with Israel to connect Palestine with the outer world as well as a parter in peace talks. Don't forget that Jordan decided to have relations with Israel only under compelling circumstances which were in forms of losing it's strategic ally in 1991 and the deterioration of it's relationship with Arab and Western countries.
So it wouldnt be better for the Palestinian state if all arab countries had good relations with Israel?
What if thanks to good relations with all arab countries(no more threat to Israels existence)the Palestinian state would be a reality?
Isnt that possible(more chance of happening then in the current situation)?
Lets be honest this will go on forever like this.

Burning, a nation's flag is a very disgusting action.

Another question to @BLACKEAGLE , which countries are traditional allies of Jordan. I think your King should place Jordan near Turkey. Offering Turkey military base etc...
Your asking the wrong person,for him we are not friends:azn:
Its good that the King thinks differently.

like this one ?

I don't watch TV Series except Comedy, but I recognized his as my family do watch them.

Your asking the wrong person,for him we are not friends:azn:
Its good that the King thinks differently.

For the millionth time, I like Turkey but I don't like unwanted interfering in Arabs affairs and believe me, the king thinks the same. However, no tangible proofs of such an unwanted interference, so why not enjoying friendship.

For the millionth time, I like Turkey but I don't like unwanted interfering in Arabs affairs and believe me, the king thinks the same. However, no tangible proofs of such an unwanted interference, so why not enjoying friendship.

I didn't quite understood what is "unwanted interfering in Arabs affairs". I think for the past 10 years Turkey is on a roll and it seems it is going to continue in the future. In 2023, we are expecting Turkey to be the undisputed dominant power ME. If that happens it will effect the whole ME.

Wow you know Tarkan. Didn't mullah regime banned him ?
Iranians always find a way to watch what they want ;)
And i am living in France right now. My wife worked in your country that's why i know him. She is too big fan of Turkey.. i wonder if she is persian lol ;)
Anyway you know... all these girls around him... tipycally the same for Iranian singers ... always that need to have many girls :D
(kiding)

Note: i don't know if you are serious about mullah regime but there are not a lot of "fanatic" in my country. The extremists lead the country and they need to make fake elections to keep there.

Note: i don't know if you are serious about mullah regime but there are not a lot of "fanatic" in my country. The extremists lead the country and they need to make fake elections to keep there.

What we generally see in the news about Iran is:

- Iranian officials threaten Turkey or another country.

- Publicly cutting peoples fingers/hand for theft.

- Publicly hanging convicts.

This image is from a news which was 2 days ago.
ipten-donme-diye-buna-denir--3265331.Jpeg

- Women gets arrested for showing hair under hijab.

I can definitely say that Iran's image in Turkey is very low.

I didn't quite understood what is "unwanted interfering in Arabs affairs". I think for the past 10 years Turkey is on a roll and it seems it is going to continue in the future. In 2023, we are expecting Turkey to be the undisputed dominant power ME. If that happens it will effect the whole ME.

Yes it will get more influence but not on Arab expense, since we as well are considerably advancing especially GCC, we will not allow a country of 80 millions to control a nation of 400 million Arab. KSA for instance is going be a global industrial country with a very capable military, let alone GCC as a whole and Arab world. So, it's gullible to assume that Turkey will advance while we sit back and watch.

Yes it will get more influence but not on Arab expense, since we as well are considerably advancing especially GCC, we will not allow a country of 80 millions to control a nation of 400 million Arab. KSA for instance is going be a global industrial country with a very capable military, let alone GCC as a whole and Arab world. So, it's gullible to assume that Turkey will advance while we sit back and watch.

Okay, this time i think, i understood you perfectly. You are basically saying, Arabs for Arabs, Turks for Turks. We can enjoy friendly relations, but we will not accept Turkey as a Neo-Ottoman Empire. Truly can be accepted from your view. :tup:

What we see Neo-Ottomanism is greater engagement with areas formerly under the Ottoman Empire. But not like former Ottomans with conquests and annex. As Erdogan once stated " We are no more the taking hand, but the giving ".

I guarantee to you he will do this very slowly by gaining hearts of the Arabs that you will not notice. The best example is how he spread Islam in Turkey. To counter this, i think you should truly unite.

Sinan > you criticize political Islam in Iran but you enjoy political Islam in your country.
That's kind of contradiction.

Sinan > you criticize political Islam in Iran but you enjoy political Islam in your country.
That's kind of contradiction.

Nope sir,

I guarantee to you he will do this very slowly by gaining hearts of the Arabs that you will not notice. The best example is how he spread Islam in Turkey. To counter this, i think you should truly unite.

I'm not enjoying, he uses Islam for votes nothing more. I'm just stressing out his ability. Today his government banned all alcohol advertisements. If he did this 10 years before, there would be an uproar but he makes these changes so slowly that people shows reaction but not enough.

Those 400 million work against each other, we might be a big nation by name but we are not really, besides you might mention GCC force that are united and have a good relation with Egypt, still this is nothing effective when it comes to protecting each other by military force.

For example the dispute of abu musa, how come the Egyptian military is not with the GCC for their help, if there was such a defence pact no outside country would interfer in the Arab world.
GCC force is not enough, the only effective powers are Saudi arabia and UAE in it, the others are too small.

Okay, this time i think, i understood you perfectly. You are basically saying, Arabs for Arabs, Turks for Turks. We can enjoy friendly relations, but we will not accept Turkey as a Neo-Ottoman Empire. Truly can be accepted from your view. :tup:

What we see Neo-Ottomanism is greater engagement with areas formerly under the Ottoman Empire. But not like former Ottomans with conquests and annex. As Erdogan once stated " We are no more the taking hand, but the giving ".

And I guarantee to you brother that we will not hesitate to sell you as soon as Turkey changes it's plans. The same with Iran it's true that it won Arabs hearts when it was acting by being pro-Arab, but as soon as it started to forget itself it was sold. Arabs will accept help and will be very generous in returning the favor but don't try to be smart with them. I pray this will not happen though.

Back
Top Bottom