What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

Off course not, expelling and appointing ambassadors is solely in the hand of the king. However, the MP threatened of doing it if Israel continued it's provocations. To be honest with you Jordan and the Palestinians benefit from this relationship more than Israel itself.

Do you think the other Arab countries that do not border Israel should recognize it/have relations ?

Off course not, expelling and appointing ambassadors is solely in the hand of the king. However, the MP threatened of doing it if Israel continued it's provocations. To be honest with you Jordan and the Palestinians benefit from this relationship more than Israel itself.
Very wise indeed.

Do you think the other Arab countries that do not border Israel should recognize it/have relations ?

No, it would be a reward to Israel for nothing and would foil peace talks. Jordan borders Israel and it was vital for Palestinians to have relations with Israel to connect Palestine with the outer world as well as a parter in peace talks. Don't forget that Jordan decided to have relations with Israel only under compelling circumstances which were in forms of losing it's strategic ally in 1991 and the deterioration of it's relationship with Arab and Western countries.

....he [Assad the B] is the best leader FOR NOW, I have been saying that million times...

That's what the mofo dictators do. They force you to day million times, the best leader the best leader the best leader the best leader the best leader the best leader the best leader the best leader.

And their blind followers keep on saying a million times,
the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader, the best leader.

Stalin did it, so did Hitler, Saddam did it, and so did Gaddah (donkey)-fee.

So yes my dear poster, you too will say million times the same thing over and over.

peace

Arab countries that are worth something and border Israel, already have diplomatic relations with Israel.

It is the constipatation of the far away countries that stuck something up there.

Look,

It doesn't help Palestinians one bit, if a country like Afghanistan doesn't have diplomatic relations with Israel.

As long as Afghanistan doesn't allow its land to be used to spread terror against Israel.

That's the basic criteria.

Time is my witness that any country that allowed its land to be used to spread terror against Israel, got bamboozled big time.

so you see the real picture now. hopefully.

If on the other country has diplomatic relations with Israel, well that's just normal behavior for a country to interact with other countries.

peace

Arab countries that are worth something and border Israel, already have diplomatic relations with Israel.

It is the constipatation of the far away countries that stuck something up there.

Look,

It doesn't help Palestinians one bit, if a country like Afghanistan doesn't have diplomatic relations with Israel.

As long as Afghanistan doesn't allow its land to be used to spread terror against Israel.

That's the basic criteria.

Time is my witness that any country that allowed its land to be used to spread terror against Israel, got bamboozled big time.

so you see the real picture now. hopefully.

If on the other country has diplomatic relations with Israel, well that's just normal behavior for a country to interact with other countries.

peace

Thats why I think Arab countries should try relations with Israel, the days of conquering Israel are over, this does not work anymore today we have seen this in the modern wars.
Besides they have nukes, if Arabs manage to unify their armies and actually defeat Israel the price is a nuke on all our capitals.
It helps Palestinians more if we start relations with them.

exactly it is called normalization. it is what want reformists (or wanted, since they are almost finished) in Iran.
you don't need to be best friend for sure but at least interact, communicate, and stop threaten.

Assad leaving without the people permission will one worsen the crisis, the blood will be up the the knees... and no I don't say ALasad is an angel, however he is the best leader FOR NOW, I have been saying that million times...

Bro, he wasn't voted in - so he doesn't need to be voted out. There is no democracy in Syria. Now suddenly that he's in trouble, he wants the people to have their say? :lol:

Secondly, he and his father have had a grip on Syria for 40 years. Enough is enough.

I have no problem with Assad running in an internationally observed election - although I suspect he's more likely to appear in an international court for war crimes.

He's a butcher bro, just like his father.

There is no room for dictators in this world any longer. Even though Syrian society is more modern and developed than most GCC countries, they have realised sooner than you, that reforms are needed.

Thats why I think Arab countries should try relations with Israel, the days of conquering Israel are over, this does not work anymore today we have seen this in the modern wars.
Besides they have nukes, if Arabs manage to unify their armies and actually defeat Israel the price is a nuke on all our capitals.

It's about time. If Arabs are really interested in peace, it should be the first step because it would put massive pressure on Israel and the hard liners there and extremist Palestinians.

Don't worry man. The peace process will take sometime ,but at the end of the tunnel it will prevail.

This is not backwardness, this is supposed to humiliate the Zionist entity.:ashamed:

Burning, a nation's flag is a very disgusting action.

Another question to @BLACKEAGLE , which countries are traditional allies of Jordan. I think your King should place Jordan near Turkey. Offering Turkey military base etc...

Last edited by a moderator:
Burning, a nation's flag is a very disgusting action.
Look at the real disgusting act:
RTR3B4RX.jpg

Another question to @BLACKEAGLE , which countries are traditional allies of Jordan. I think your King should place Jordan near Turkey. Offering Turkey military base etc...
Being friends yes, more than that no. And why dear we should offer your country a military base? We do have a well trained and equipped military, and what makes you think that Turkey would be better than Iran if tried to interfere in our business? No, not even an option.

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at the real disgusting act:
RTR3B4RX.jpg

Yeap, whoever burn another countries flag is scumbag. I'm not gonna defend the ones in the picture because they are my countrymen, they too are scumbags.

Being friends yes, more than that no. And why dear we should offer your country a military base? We do have a well trained and equipped military, and what makes you think that Turkey would be better than Iran if tried to interfere in our business? No, not even an option.

I will admit that i don't know much about Jordan.

We have a naval base and Turkish soldiers in Albania. So that Greece won't dare to bother Albania. I had the similar idea in my head but if Jordan has a strong military power ofcourse they won't need our help.

Yeap, whoever burn another countries flag is scumbag. I'm not gonna defend the ones in the picture because they are my countrymen, they too are scumbags.

I will admit that i don't know much about Jordan.

We have a naval base and Turkish soldiers in Albania. So that Greece won't dare to bother Albania. I had the similar idea in my head but if Jordan has a strong military power ofcourse they won't need our help.

If we needed help, we will get it from GCC and Egypt as well as other Arab countries.

If we needed help, we will get it from GCC and Egypt as well as other Arab countries.
Thank you.

I wanna ask you another thing. How is the general view towards Turkey in Jordan. Is it like Greece(hates) or Albania,Bosnia(loves) or just neutral.

Thank you.

I wanna ask you another thing. How is the general view towards Turkey in Jordan. Is it like Greece(hates) or Albania,Bosnia(loves) or just neutral.

The majority like it for different reasons, some because they like it's TV series and songs, some because it's nature as a tourism destination, and some others because it's being pro Arabs, and I don't like the latter. Nobody cares about Greece and Albania and know very little about them. As for Bosinia, we love it due to the hard times they went through because of Serbs.

Back
Top Bottom