What's new

Jordanian Parliament asked for expulsion of Israeli ambassador

Lol, that's not a helicopter LOS. It didn't fly over Dimona, if it did Iran would have published these photos, I bet you don't have those photos.

Besides, it was in 2012, Israel had gone a long way since then. Laser systems, EW systems.

This is what happens when your Iranian "stealth" drones try to penetrate into Israel, we blow them up, detect their ground control stations and blow them up as well.
You did not understand what i wrote little rat!. I said Israeli air defense network failed to lock on those drones hence forced into using fighter jets and hlicopter.

The overrated garbages known as iron dumb, blimps, david sling etc failed tp down the UAV. In both scenes you just confirmed it.

You did not understand what i wrote little rat!. I said Israeli air defense network failed to lock on those drones hence forced into using fighter jets and hlicopter.

The overrated garbages known as iron dumb, blimps, david sling etc failed tp down the UAV. In both scenes you just confirmed it.
In 2012 Iron Dome was only 1 year into service and wasn't even optimized against drones, David's Sling entered service in like 2020 IIRC and we had no blimps, not that we even need one for such targets, drone was shot down by an aircraft because it was cheaper than shooting down with a 2 million dollar Patriot and was far away from doing any danger.

Huh, tell that to Hezbollah operators who flew their drones over Dimona.

Hezbollah has a great advantage: Geographic proximity to Israel. Israel can deploy many many troops, can watch every inch from satellites or aircrafts but Hezbollah can still inflict damage to Israel to the point of destroying the Israeli first world economy and cause a flight of capital and people. Why would a squatter from Brooklyn not run back to the safety of America versus the prospects of lifelong living under threat?? First World countries' people can only take a few weeks at most in bomb shelters.

I predict that one day most Arab countries will gang up against Israel but this time they won't launch a conventional war. They will destroy Israel's economy by launching cheap projectiles to which Israel would respond with expensive counter measures.

Back
Top Bottom