What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

I'll compile this into a list to keep it simple:

1. The video is not shot in Al Aqssa but in Jerusalem, some of it outside of the old city. There is no break in into Al Aqssa. that would be lie number one. The gate they are shot running toward is of Jerusalem.

2. They are not calling for burning Arab houses in Jerusalem. They are singing "we wish your village gets burned", that's passive not active. Something like "we wish you were gone" as opposed to "we are going to make you leave". That's lie number 2.

3. There is just one time one idiot shouts "Itbach el Arab" and he is quickly silenced. Yeah we don't have mind control, so we couldn't stop it.

Let me get this straight, when it's Arabs shouting insulting things to Israel and Jews then it's a democratic demonstration, but when Israelis do so it's an unlawful provocation in an attempt to hurt the peace posses? How am I supposed to take you seriously?

Another thing, those guys are a fringe in the Israeli political map, most people here won't support them and they get criticized constantly by the Israeli media. There is no way the government can stop those demonstrations since we have freedom of speech and they are not doing anything illegal (except that one lone call to kill Arabs).

Thanx for clearing things up. But the break still unacceptable and have to be prevented in the first place.

More of a caveman like Blackislamist

What's with you and a cave? Did you lose a penny in a cave and spent your life looking for it?

I see BlackIslamist, the supporter of child killers is telling others not to support Israel.

Who gave you this authority bro? you're just a pipsqueak from Amman.

You're going around this forum like you own the place.

FaujHistorian is 100 times the person you are on here. He's pleasant to everyone too.

Show some respect.

Cousin, I think we had a talk about this, plz don't push me to turn into two weeks ago BLACKEAGLE.. Thanx cousin :D

Posting old videos shows your desperation.

Aqsa is still standing nay flourishing under Israeli rule since this video was posted.

That clearly shows, Jewish-Israelis are truly protecting the mosque even when few extremists try to create hatred.

peace

Believe me, no matter how much you try to suck up to them to look like civil you have no value to us nor them. They live among us, yet we are the ones who matter. Anyway, try your luck the world could change it's view of you one day.

Peace :coffee:

Thanx for clearing things up. But the break still unacceptable and have to be prevented in the first place.

First of all I would like to start with an apology, I went in a bit too rough on you.

They are not braking into anything, this is the route that was authorized by the police. This group just decided to jog this part I guess. It is symbolic to the conquering of Jerusalem in the 1967 war, which this day celebrates, no more. There is nothing religious about it.

Believe me, no matter how much you try to suck up to them to look like civil you have no value to us nor them. They live among us, yet we are the ones who matter. Anyway, try your luck the world could change it's view of you one day.

Peace coffee:

Childish post yet again. Sorry to say.

peace

Peace :coffee:

You have a habit of coming into threads where everyone is getting on or having a civil conversation, and ruining it with your extremism :cuckoo:

Attacking him for being pro-Israel. He can be pro-whatever he likes. He can dress up as a rabbi every day.

Remember, we are outside of your dictatorships. We can do what we like and say what we like. Especially on the internet.

Not me pal. I don't support any of these people. They are my enemy, my country's enemy and the enemies of humanity.

Assad has proven he's an enemy of humanity too.

So if Assad going/being killed stops the savage killing, then so be it.

At least I can see both sides being wrong. Whereas you have given your full support to one side and have never once admitted to wrongs by the Assadists.

As for the air strikes, they are for OUR benefit, not Assad or the GCC.

Israel works for its own security.

Assad leaving without the people permission will one worsen the crisis, the blood will be up the the knees... and no I don't say ALasad is an angel, however he is the best leader FOR NOW, I have been saying that million times...

Ah, sorry - I thought the thread title was the headline.

Anyway, means nothing. He hasn't been expelled and won't be.
Syrian Lion caught YOUR lie red handed, that is the ONLY reason you apologised. Ofcourse you still tryed to make up a bullcrap excuse to cover your butt, typical zionist behavior.

@BLACKEAGLE

So, what's going on now? Did they expel the Israel Ambassador from Jordan for real?

Off course not, expelling and appointing ambassadors is solely in the hand of the king. However, the MP threatened of doing it if Israel continued it's provocations. To be honest with you Jordan and the Palestinians benefit from this relationship more than Israel itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom