What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

Many in the Jordan parliament lower house are idiot Islamists.

They are playing on Jordanians' emotions not too different from Be-Hidyatullah Ayatullahs of iran.
Parliament of Iran is not made of majority of Ayatollahs it is opposite. It is more complicated than this.

so let's not throw $hit on Jordanian King. He is a sensible and modern king. I hope he lives a long life and provides an orderly transition to his people from full monarchy to a good and balanced parliamentary system.
It seems so. The problem with mufti is really bad but there is no reason to expel for this reason except that some people really want to make a hell of everything. Anyway no doubt with their king it will calm down.

Double standard much? you are against them? what ?? you support them in Syria, you even did air strikes to support them... :disagree:

Not me pal. I don't support any of these people. They are my enemy, my country's enemy and the enemies of humanity.

Assad has proven he's an enemy of humanity too.

So if Assad going/being killed stops the savage killing, then so be it.

At least I can see both sides being wrong. Whereas you have given your full support to one side and have never once admitted to wrongs by the Assadists.

As for the air strikes, they are for OUR benefit, not Assad or the GCC.

Israel works for its own security.

Blackeagle:

Allowing large numbers of Jews to break into Al-Aqssa mosque like animals and preventing Palestinian Muslims under the age of 50 to get into it is a clear provocation and a try to foil peace process. Israel will be completely isolated if it continues sponsoring such acts.

Let me start by reminding you that the Temple mount, the place Al Aqssa was built upon is the holiest place for Jews in the world. In fact it was the holiest place for them even before the foundation of Islam. I think it's quite generous for the Jews to deny themselves access to their own holiest place in the world most of the year, for the sake of regional stability. Can you imagine if it was reversed and Muslims were allowed into Mecca only a few times a year under strict supervision of another religion?

The Israeli are not breaking in into the area, they calmly walk in under police supervision. Provocateurs are denied access in advance, for example a couple of the right wing parliament members just this month.
The age restrictions are only put in place when there is serious concern that the Palestinians will use the occasion to throw rocks boulders and Molotov cocktails at the praying Jews down at the wailing wall, which is sadly happening too often.

It's freedom of speech and protest. They are burning flags while you burn people:

Lies forward! should be your battle cry whenever you decide to post. here's the same guy a few seconds later, doesn't seem much bothered to be honest.

image012.jpg

Seriously? Perceiving breaking into our third holiest mosque, preventing Palestinians from entering it, detaining their Mufti as not disrespect while burning an Israeli flag as one?

It's also the first holiest place for Jews, hardly preventing entry for Palestinians, though sometimes there are age restriction in the face of violence. Or do you believe throwing stones at harmless believers of a different religion is also "freedom of speech"?
Israel also detained some Rabis in the recent past for inciting violence, why should Muslims be exempt from the law? Speaking of democracy...

@blackTurkey

This Mufti called for the death of Jews, babbling about how Jews are descendants of pigs and apes, and something about trees calling Muslims to kill the Jews hiding behind said trees. His explantions for this was that it all comes from the Koran and he cannot "change what the Koran says".

He was arrested because he incited riots again during his grand, peace-loving, speech.

But, then again, logic was never the strong side of Arabs.

Last edited by a moderator:
@blackTurkey

This Mufti called for the death of Jews, babbling about how Jews are descendants of pigs and apes, and something about trees calling Muslims to kill the Jews hiding behind said trees. His explantions for this was that it all comes from the Koran and he cannot "change what the Koran says".

He was arrested because he incited riots again during his grand, peace-loving, speech.

Why am I BlackTurkey?

@blackTurkey

Mufti is worse than a village Mullah.

Quran doesn't say anything what this donkey head is trying to imply.

Hate to turn this thread to Quran.

Just had to make a statement.

Speaking of hate, I really hate hurting your feelings brother, let's just agree that you are the last to speak about being primitive, backward or calling names. Thanx

Peace

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Mufti must have gone crazy :cool:

@500

Do you have an explanation for such a provocative act was done while peace process is being revived?

What's it you to do this in this critical time?
I dont see anything so provocative. There were riots and mufti was questioned over it. That's it
I dont see a peace process being revived.
I dont see anything critical in current time.

I think all that "Jew hiding behind a tree" nonsense is in the Hadiths which Hamas has incorporated into its charter.

But the Saudis altered the Qu'ran slightly and added in that the enemies of Muslims are Jews and Christians.

Original text does not name them.

The Saudi-printed Qu'ran is now the most popular unfortunately.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong about that being in the Hadiths.

I'm not wrong about the Saudis changing the Qu'ran though, that's a fact.

I dont see anything so provocative. There were riots and mufti was questioned over it. That's it

No not provocative at all to break into Al-Aqssa mosque and chant "Mohammed is dead" calling for burning Palestinian houses in Quds, calling for slaughtering Arabs and insulting our prophet. Thanx for your honesty.

And an imbecile Muslim comes here to act civilised on our expense and lectures us about civility. Guys just fvck off our backs, if you don't want to help just leave us alone.

Back
Top Bottom