What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

Ah, sorry - I thought the thread title was the headline.

Anyway, means nothing. He hasn't been expelled and won't be.

It is a non-binding resolution in the lower house that Israeli ambassador should be fing "EXPELLED" for doing what?

fing what?

That on a day that is special for Israelis, bunch of Israelis visited the area of the mosque, and police made sure that there is no trouble between Jewish-israelis and Arab-Israelis.

For crying out loud, it is a mosque that is and should be open to anyone.

the only thing one could ask is that the visitors must observe a decorum and make sure to cover their shoes with booties.

But for some reason, ELECTED officials take $stupid actions. And this is just one.

But hey this is what democracy means. That elected officials should be able to do $hite wherever they want.

peace

It is a non-binding resolution in the lower house that Israeli ambassador should be fing "EXPELLED" for doing what?

fing what?

That on a day that is special for Israelis, bunch of Israelis visited the area of the mosque, and police made sure that there is no trouble between Jewish-israelis and Arab-Israelis.

For crying out loud, it is a mosque that is and should be open to anyone.

the only thing one could ask is that the visitors must observe a decorum and make sure to cover their shoes with booties.

But for some reason, ELECTED officials take $stupid actions. And this is just one.

But hey this is what democracy means. That elected officials should be able to do $hite wherever they want.

peace

Muslims have banned non-Muslims from entering.

That's apartheid, but no one cares when Muslims do it.

If Jews said non-Jews couldn't visit their holy sites, there would be uproar.

All Jews should have access, as Muslims should too.

They need to grow up. Israel has certainly guarded the Temple Mount with more respect than the Palestinians have shown for Jewish sites like Joseph's tomb which they destroyed.

They need to grow up. Israel has certainly guarded the Temple Mount with more respect than the Palestinians have shown for Jewish sites like Joseph's tomb which they destroyed.

Allowing large numbers of Jews to break into Al-Aqssa mosque like animals and preventing Palestinian Muslims under the age of 50 to get into it is a clear provocation and a try to foil peace process. Israel will be completely isolated if it continues sponsoring such acts. There was no need for Israel to get humiliated by getting pressured to release the Mufti and getting warnings like a brat.

Demonstrations in Amman calling for expelling the ambassador:

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

610x.jpg

We should also expel the Israeli ambassador. :pissed:
.....oh wait?
We don't have one.:omghaha:

BlackIslamist.

No need to post pictures showing your savage baboons. We already know what these flag-burning cave-dwelling baboons are like.

Let us know when you join the 21st century, you backward, dung-flinging baboons.

BlackIslamist.

No need to post pictures showing your savage baboons. We already know what these flag-burning cave-dwelling baboons are like.

Let us know when you join the 21st century, you backward, dung-flinging baboons.

This is not backwardness, this is supposed to humiliate the Zionist entity.:ashamed:

It's freedom of speech and protest. They are burning flags while you burn people:

Just stop your fvcking provocations which you deliberately do to foil every peace process.

Speech is free, respect on the other hand is quite costly...

@500

Do you have an explanation for such a provocative act was done while peace process is being revived?

What's it you to do this in this critical time?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yeap. Agreed.

"All Jews should have access, as Muslims should too."

Unfortunately many of us Muslims have lost that very basic human value.

Yeah yea. some will come here and say others do to.

But I don't care if the followers of another religion behave like $stupid @rse @ss, I just need to worry about my behavior or the behavior of my co-religionists, they I or us must uphold the highest values of good behavior.

Peace

p.s. Just minor disagreement on the use of the term apartheid. This not appropriate in the context of this thread. Because apartheid means and I quote:

"committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups and committed with the intention of maintaining that regime."

Yeap. Agreed.

"All Jews should have access, as Muslims should too."

Unfortunately many of us Muslims have lost that very basic human value.

Yeah yea. some will come here and say others do to.

But I don't care if the followers of another religion behave like $stupid @rse @ss, I just need to worry about my behavior or the behavior of my co-religionists, they I or us must uphold the highest values of good behavior.

Peace

We don't care if you care or not. But when those religious groups evil actions start to affect other people they need to be stopped.

We don't care if you care or not. But when those religious groups evil actions start to affect other people they need to be stopped.

Visiting a grand mosque like Aqsa is not evil by itself.

--- Unless some one goes Babri on it.

And history shows that Israeli government doesn't want to destroy or damage the mosque, not at this time and not any time soon in future.

All this hatred is due to the historical baggage.

The best thing is to set aside time for Jewish Israelis to come visit the mosque and listen to the sermon of love and tolerance.

peace

Back
Top Bottom