What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

Khamenei not Khomeini. Otherwise i agree (even i don't like at all the shah: read Nahavandi ex minister of shah in his book about revolution explaining how much shah didn't care about the democratic wills of Iranians, wills that exists since a century)

At-least we agree Iran would have been much better off as a democratic secular state , Saudi Arabia is no better than Iran even , the only difference Saudi is not a rogue state like Iran which makes others Tolerate their existence .

@mahatir

Plz don't write long posts, I have no time to read that much nor reply to them. However, I can bring you videos of Jordanians beating up Jordanians, and Malaysians killing Malaysians, so what? That doesn't mean we hate eachothers, such acts exist everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Iraq will not be partitioned. Turkey is being used by GCC to appear as a country in Sunni axis. Al-Hashimi was supported and financed by GCC and were welcomed there. No difference where he lives.

What Sunni axes ? The " Sunni " axes would be unreliable without Turkey , if you look at other countries in this axes , they are all a Joke combined without Turkey . Gulf countries are really weak , we rely on the west on everything whether weapons or foodstuff . If the west places sanctions on the Gulf our economies would collapse and people starve to death. We buy all our food from abroad and only oil is what the gulf relies on and foreign workers are the ones keeping our countries functioning .

The other part of the Sunni Axes is Jordan , a little country without any resources and relies on the west for aid to keep its economy running .

I even laughed when you called an Alliance between Jordan and the Gulf " an axes " . Combined the population of the gulf and Jordan is barely 35 million people and most of them are poorly educated referring to the gulf where they rely on foreign workers to do everything .

Do you now understand the importance of Turkey for Saudi Arabia , it has the agriculture capacity to feed the whole gulf and a safe route for the gulf's oil exports to Europe. Saudi Arabia turned to Turkey only to reduce its reliance on the west , after all the West and America will not always be there to save Saudi Arabia from internal and global threats.

When Kuwait was occupied in 1990 , the Gulf did not have any capability to respond and relied on the USA . The same also occured in yemen in 2009 when a bunch of houthi fighters raided Saudi Arabia borders they relied on Americans to keep supplying them with weapon spare parts through out the conflict simply because Saudi Arabia does not produce even 5% of its own weapons .

Jordan and the Gulf are in a very weak geo-political situation Today , now Jordan can easily be raped by Israel in any time they wish , no one will safe Jordan in an event of war with Israel . The gulf on the other-hand have to deal alone with Iran , before there was Saddam but now he is gone and Iraq is partitioned .

Jordan is forced to obey the West or it will unleash Israel on it and the Gulf is forced to lick USA's feet for protection from Iran after Saddam has been removed. Now the Gulf has been trying to bring Turkey into their axes for a very visible reason , simply they no longer have any allies in the region .

If Saddam regime was still in Iraq , then the Gulf would have not needed a country like Turkey , but he is gone and the Gulf helped to bring him down .

@mahatir

Plz don't write long posts, I have no time to read that much nor reply to them. However, I can bring you videos of Jordanians beating up Jordanians, and Malaysians killing Malaysians, so what? That doesn't mean we hate eachothers, such acts exist everywhere.

You simply cant respond , you and I know the weaknesses of Arabs in the middle east today , there is no room for fake arrogance and delusions, know what you are and where you stand , thankfully your king understand this well .

I have a strong feeling mahatir is al hasani.

nice joke , I kept laughing when I saw this .

@mahatir
Malysian boy,
I told you don't write long posts, I have no time for you. Either you organize your thoughts briefly and get a reply or don't bother at all with getting anything. Bye.

Sorry long post incoming.

Mahatir, so much wishful thinking I almost feel sorry for you when all those dreams will be sunk by the reality.

The same goes for Syrians to , they were abandoned by Arabs during their revolution especially the Gulf here we refused to take any refugees .

Turkey didn't do anything special for the Syrians, there was no practical way to seal off the long border from refugees. Refugees from Syria went to every neighboring country (bar Israel), that includes Jordan, Lebanon and Iraq. The refugee camps Turkey built are meant to keep the refugees concentrated near the border and not spreading throughout Turkey, it's not out of good will.
Actually it seems to me that the Gulf countries did a lot more for the FSA than Turkey by providing weapons and cash. Correct me if I am wrong.

with its growing Economy and industrial capability Turkey will easily have swallowed Iraq and Syria by 2023 , I mean by integrating the economies of these two countries within the Turkish one.

Are you seriously talking about colonialism?

There is not a single Arab regime that has any strategy of influencing anything outside their own borders , all they care about is ensuring their own survival .

One might argue that it's the other way around. Huge oil and NG reserves are very useful tool for influencing others. Turkey is a source of relatively cheap labor close to Europe, come trouble they can re-base factories elsewhere, not so with oil reserves. I am well aware that not all of Turkey's industry come from that source, but that's the stimuli of the current growth. For example check out how many Car factories moved from Europe to Turkey in the last few decades.

Let us not Forget the attacks carried out by palesintians against Egyptians in Sinai

Suggesting that these Al Quida duplicates represent the Palestinians is ludicrous and just shows your lack of understanding of the geopolitical situation.
Let me remind you who brokered both the 2009 and 2021 cease fire between Gaza and Israel (Egypt) and who was denied (Turkey)...
Actually since Turkey forfeited it's ties with Israel Egypt has more influence on Israeli action than Turkey (which effectively has zero influence here).

The gulf relies on American protection to counter Iran

Some would say this shows the great influence the Gulf has on the worlds no. 1 superpower...

lets be clear we all hate Iran but I and you know the gulf cannot stand Iran in any direct conflict without American/western Support .

What makes you so sure they can not? The USA definitely could take on Iraq alone, so why bring allies? because it's useful to share the burden when you can.

The Gulf also supported the USA in its invasion against Iraq remember American Soldiers entered Iraq through kuwait not Turkey ./QUOTE]

So Kuwait = The whole Gulf now?

Whether you like it or not Turkish influence is growing in the region and the power vacuum in Iraq and Syria will only allow them to further strengthened there influence.

Probably true, but not the extent you are dreaming of.

If Turkey decided to side with Bachar then the whole syrian revolution would have no value to .

Hmmmm, as far as I know the weapons are supplied to the rebels through Arab countries, from Arab counties and are funded by Arabs. Turkey does limit the amount of weapons Assad can get from Russia, but this is hardly 180 degrees game changing. Or are you suggesting that Turkey would have deployed troops to help Assad?
Not to mention that should Turkey side with Assad they would antagonize the USA and EU, not to mention the Arab countries. Quite a price to pay.

when Arabs back-stabbed saddam

Huh, I remember it was Saddam who invaded Kuwait, not the other way around. Funny history books you have there...

Gulf countries are really weak , we rely on the west on everything whether weapons or foodstuff

So what? Agricultural economy is certainly not an advanced one. As for weapons, I see little reason for every country to create their own especially when there are better alternatives.
Let me remind you that SA military has more modernized equipment precisely because of that. You are kidding yourself if you believe that Turkey can produce weapons as good as money can buy from the west and Russia.

now Jordan can easily be raped by Israel in any time they wish , no one will safe Jordan in an event of war with Israel .

Again, you lack any kind of geopolitical understanding. there is Zero chance that Israel would initiate hostilities with Jordan, just look at the history those two countries have. Israel and Jordan are working together and are both benefiting greatly.

An equivalent argument is that Turkey has no way of defending against Russia without NATO. That doesn't mean that Turkey is weak...

Jordan is forced to obey the West or it will unleash Israel on it and the Gulf is forced to lick USA's feet for protection from Iran after Saddam has been removed.

LOL.

Do you realize that up till recently Turkey sided with Iran and Syria to a degree? and now you're claiming Turkey is the savior? currently relying on Turkey against Iran is not a very smart move, though cooperating with Turkey on the subject is. Things may change with time.

Back to 2010 (before the Syrian civil war started):

NATO Member Turkey Solidifies Its Ties with Iran and Syria | CNS News

Then at a NATO summit in November, Turkey insisted that neither Iran nor Syria be named in a key alliance document dealing with missile defense plans for Europe – even though the Iranian threat has long been the principal cited reason for the missile defense proposals.

NATO complied with Turkey’s demands; Iran was not mentioned in the document and both NATO and Obama administration officials referred vaguely to the missile threat “from the Middle East.”

Further evidence of Turkey’s readiness to stand with Iran in the face of outside criticism was seen in its reaction to the political unrest in Iran following Ahmadinejad’s disputed 2009 reelection.

Turkey’s leaders congratulated Ahmadinejad for his “victory” without hesitation and remained silent during the subsequent violent clampdown on opposition supporters.

When the U.N. General Assembly in December passed a resolution expressing concern about human rights violations in Iran the Turkish envoy, although present, did not vote.

@mahatir
Malysian boy,
I told you don't write long posts, I have no time for you. Either you organize your thoughts briefly and get a reply or don't bother at all with getting anything. Bye.

Well do not bother commenting on my posts then ya ordony

Sorry long post incoming.

Mahatir, so much wishful thinking I almost feel sorry for you when all those dreams will be sunk by the reality.

His views are gullible and ridiculous to say the least, however, neither he nor his views have any value. He can call for foreign interference and hegemony over his country not on Arabs. Such people don't represent us nor has any right to talk in our names.

By the way, claiming Egypt is hated while they are getting no interest loans from Arab countries left and right is interesting...

I told you, he and his views are ridiculous, not only that, Egypt got $5 bn from KSA, $18 bn Qatari investments, free gas from Algeria, $4 bn Qatari aid and loans, $2 bn no interest loan from Libya and hundreds of millions in aid and loans from Kuwait and UAE. Not to mention more than 6 million Egyptian expatriates in Arab countries. As for Arab people, we prefer Egyptian movies, singers, songs, TV series, actors ...etc. Suffice to say that all Arabs from Atlantic ocean to Arabian Gulf, men and women, old and young people were before their TVs watching Egyptian uprising with great concern as if it's in their own countries, demonstrations all over Arab world got out in support of them. Egypt is the heart of Arab worlds. Unlike his lonely Malaysia, whether it's people got burned or fvcked, no one would give a ****.

Egyptians are treated like dogs in Arab countries especially the Gulf no one can deny this and I have seen it myself given that I live in the Gulf .

Egyptian workers beaten up in Saudi Arabia

‫

Egyptian doctor beaten up and prisoned in Saudi Arabia

‫

Egyptians protest infront of Saudi Arabia embassy in Egypt over the abuse of Egyptian workers in Saudi Arabia

Egyptian protesting infront of #SaudiEmbassy April 24th - YouTube

please Translate to us this song about Egyptians made up by Arabs

‫

Let us not Forget the attacks carried out by palesintians against Egyptians in Sinai

2005 Sharm el-Sheikh attacks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are more than half a million syrians in Turkey and another half million in Egypt , no big deal , the syrians are all over the place and we did not take any syrian refugees during their uprising , at-least here in UAE , in fact we started deporting some of the syrian workers to .

Syrians to be deported from UAE - Video Dailymotion

Some Gulf countries gave support to " some " groups within the Syrian opposition to counter Irans involvement in the conflict, this has nothing to do with syrians but more to counter Iran . You yourself said it , the Gulf went to Turkey because simply on its own the gulf cannot face Iran .

The gulf relies on American protection to counter Iran , lets be clear we all hate Iran but I and you know the gulf cannot stand Iran in any direct conflict without American/western Support .

The Gulf also supported the USA in its invasion against Iraq remember American Soldiers entered Iraq through kuwait not Turkey .

I was clear in my statements , from here I was referring To Egyptians learning Turkish , not other Arabs . Egyptians simply do not get along with other Arabs , it is a known fact and the closest country currently dealing with Egypt is Turkey .

Egyptian prime minister says Egypt is open to All Turks and the Egyptian defence minister was in Turkey for more than 5 days . Egypt is only dealing currently with 2 countries qatar and Turkey in the middle east , while its relations with other countries has always been tense whether on government or personal level .

Egypt open to all Turks: Egyptian PM Qandil | Middle East | World Bulletin

Whether you like it or not Turkish influence is growing in the region and the power vacuum in Iraq and Syria will only allow them to further strengthened there influence.

The Gulf has zero influence over Iraq , as you have said in your own posts " Sunni Alliance " Iraq today is divided between Kurds ruling most of northern Iraq " KRG Region " and the Kurds economic independence relies on Turkey while the central Government in Iraq is now held by Al-Malki a Shia who is allied with Iran .

The sunnis now are revolting in Iraq for a separate region similar to the ones Kurds now have in the north . Iraq is already partitioned, you must be blind if you cant see this . An Arab needs a visa to enter KRG region and must have a kurdish sponsor to stay more than 10 days .

The Iraqi Army cannot deploy one soldier inside the KRG region .

You are dilusional to believe Arabs have any form of influence in the region or world politics. The Arabs are divided and do not get along themselves , Just a look at Syria and Iraq today explains how arabs are with each other.

Remember not All Arabs are Sunnis and there are Algerians , Morrocans and Tunisians who are far away from the events occuring in the middle east.

The Arabs are in a weak position today in the middle east . Simply Jordan and the Gulf cant do **** on their own they need a power like Turkey to keep their influence in Syria and Iraq going . If Turkey decided to side with Bachar then the whole syrian revolution would have no value to .

The Gulf needs Turkey more than Turkey needs the Gulf my friend . Turkey could simply have sided with Bachar from the start and this whole rebellion would have ended in no time .

Arabs only had some value when Saddam was ruling Iraq , but after Saddam its all over and Iran influence increased when Arabs back-stabbed saddam . No one lead you to the current misery you live in Except yourselves.

Heck even your own king Abdullah is not getting along well with the Gulf and has his own Issues with the palestinians in his own kingdom . Now that leaves the Gulf along versus Iran , surely they need Turkey to balance off Iran .

Till now you did not name one strong Arab country in the middle east because simply there is not .

Saudi Arabia is a country that relies on oil exports , if you regard this as " industrial nation " then you should have someone teach you about what Industralization really mean , heck still they rely on foreign workers to run their country.

Jordan and Gulf rely on USA and Europe for survival and protection , no one can deny that .
i can say more but i think every one in the world know who are saudis when you think about saudi you remember some words cowards ugly stupid hated from all the world

lol the arab rap battles, every country insults the other :D

It's all our fault. We cause everything in the region.

"If there was no Israel, there would be love and harmony" - say Arabs

2zdzpzc.gif

:omghaha:

It's all our fault. We cause everything in the region.

"If there was no Israel, there would be love and harmony" - say Arabs

2zdzpzc.gif

:omghaha:

Its always good to blame it on others :victory:
Look Iraqis and Kuwaitis
he insulted us
Iraqis in Egypt beat him up :flame:
64553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom