What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

It's all our fault. We cause everything in the region.

"If there was no Israel, there would be love and harmony" - say Arabs

156561.gif

:omghaha:
Not only Arabs but also all people all around the world throughout history

images

images

Last edited by a moderator:

You hashemite occupier of 'palestine'.

13ygtie.jpg

It was a real pleasure to defeat you and take your land. A real pleasure to see your soldiers and country humiliated. A pleasure to see your tin-pot nation shattered and left broken - and all in just a few days. A few DAYS.

A pleasure to see you backward sand baboons chased out of your own land :lol:

And now? now you're our plaything.

You hashemite occupier of 'palestine'.

13ygtie.jpg

It was a real pleasure to defeat you and take your land. A real pleasure to see your soldiers and country humiliated. A pleasure to see your tin-pot nation shattered and left broken - and all in just a few days. A few DAYS.

A pleasure to see you backward sand baboons chased out of your own land :lol:

And now? now you're our plaything.

Many times in history you thought you were safe and strong but you were punished and exiled, it's too early now compared to the previous times when you had a couple of centuries in safety. You have been here only 65 years, enjoy a little more before you get back to your beloved Western people to take care of you :laughcry:

Many times in history you thought you were safe and strong but you were punished and exiled, it's too early now compared to the previous times when you had a couple of centuries. You have been here only 65 years, enjoy a little more before you get back to your beloved Western people to take care of you :laughcry:

My favourite bit was when we called up your pathetic King and told him not to enter the war or we'll spank your ***.

He talked tough.

We got the Uzi's out and within a few days, we were chilling on the land you lost

13ygtie.jpg

Just chilling dude. Whilst you were all crying. The whole Arab world in a state of shock and trauma.

Felt so good man :smokin:

My Arabic is too poor sorry... can you say what did he say?

A Kuwaiti TV show about Iraq, they talk negative about Iraq and they want them to call them, throwing around the usual stuff of Iranian puppet, the 2nd guy was pointing out how the US soldiers crushed the Iraqi forces in 1991..
The problem is that they still hate iraq for the 1990 war, this is a show to insult/talk sh!t about iraq, last ramadan they came with a show showing the brutality of iraqi soldiers and the bravery of the kuwaiti resistance which actually never happened.

its just hate they have never given up, the iran-iraq war hate has vanished for all I know, we have too many new problems, they dont.

My favourite bit was when we called up your pathetic King and told him not to enter the war or we'll spank your ***.

He talked tough.

We got the Uzi's out and within a few days, we were chilling on the land you lost

13ygtie.jpg

Just chilling dude. Whilst you were all crying. The whole Arab world in a state of shock and trauma.

Felt so good man :smokin:

Enjoy the moment, before you pack your bags and leave nilly or willy :D

Why can't you speak Arabic bro? I thought you were from Iran.

They speak Arabic no? they are not Arabs?
:cheesy:
before green wave people here believed we speak Arab in Iran and most think we are Arabs. And they have more culture than USA so i wonder in USA :D ;)
i understand Arabic but my level of knowledge is bad , even worst than English (but i really don't like English language ;)

Enjoy the moment, before you pack your bags and leave nilly or willy :D

We could have occupied Amman, but we felt sorry for you so let you baboons keep some land.

before green wave people here believed we speak Arab in Iran and most think we are Arabs. And they have more culture than USA so i wonder in USA :D ;)
i understand Arabic but my level of knowledge is bad , even worst than English (but i really don't like English language ;)

I can't tell you how many people I've met who lumped Iran in with Arabs.

But recently it's become fashionable for people talking middle east politics, to point out Iranians aren't Arabs - people think they sound 'educated' when they point it out. :)

We could have occupied Amman, but we felt sorry for you so let you baboons keep some land.

Forget Amman, we need all Palestine..:cheesy:

Piece of advice for you dear cousin, from this little lesson, we both conclude that you never try to show Israel peaceful on our expense, never. Okay cousin? Otherwise, I would be compelled to burst all your bubbles, one by one. :moil:

Back
Top Bottom