What's new

Jordan expels Israeli ambassador

Forget Amman, we need all Palestine..:cheesy:

Piece of advice for you dear cousin, from this little lesson, we both conclude that you never try to show Israel peaceful on our expense, never. Okay cousin? Otherwise, I would be compelled to burst all your bubbles, one by one. :moil:
Any time the baboons want another lesson, they will get one, cousin. We are very good at teaching.

Notice how our soldiers don't gun down Jordanian school girls like your savage countrymen.

Your little country is like a a fly to us. A bit annoying, but easily swatted if necessary.

It would be nice to chill in Petra. Maybe one day we'll take that too.

its just hate they have never given up, the iran-iraq war hate has vanished for all I know, we have too many new problems, they dont.
Exactly.
You know ... i find funny people here summarize Arab like one country or culture... because what i can say , even if it was a terrible war between us, we always consider Iraqis from great civilization. Like The Arabs inside Iran.

In Iran they were many programs showing the friendship of soldiers from the two sides. I can remember always this Iraqi soldier who decided not kill the Iranian who was inside a hole on battle field. Then the Iranian found back the soldier who didn't kill him in an hospital and helped him .

Now they are friends living in Canada :)
sorry we love this kind of story in Iran ;)
But recently it's become fashionable for people talking middle east politics, to point out Iranians aren't Arabs - people think they sound 'educated' when they point it out. :)
lol

Any time the baboons want another lesson, they will get one, cousin. We are very good at teaching.
As far as I remember, the last lesson with us Jordanians was in 1973 war which we did the best and shelled the hell out of you, the one before it was 1968 when you were beaten up when tried to cross our borders.
Notice how our soldiers don't gun down Jordanian school girls like your savage countrymen.
Savage? Shall I post again who really drink baby blood? Who really are child murderers? ;)
Your little country is like a a fly to us. A bit annoying, but easily swatted if necessary.

It would be nice to chill in Petra. Maybe one day we'll take that too.
Hmm, anyway, we want Palestine back, it's ours. :pop:

You're living in it.

Where do you think Jordan came from? thin air?

It was carved out of Palestine.

Enjoy your stay. It may be cut short if you try any of your funny business again in the future.

As far as I remember, the last lesson with us Jordanians was in 1973 war which we did the best and shelled the hell out of you, the one before it was 1968 when you were beaten up when tried to cross our borders.

:what::what::what:

You people never participated in Yom Kippur War.

They did
Syria and Egypt were the main forces, Iraq and Jordan supporting, though all Arab forces used low tech weapons compared to Israel with its mirages.

That's just not true. Jordan did not participate, They actually tried to warn Israel that war is coming a day before the invasion.
Iraq sent some troops which fought pretty well compared to other Arab armies.

As far as i know, Jordan was a party to 1962's 6 day war but they kept to themselves during yom kippur war.

Not that I trust wikipedia always but I am sure this can be confirmed elsewhere.

"Though King Hussein of Jordan initially refrained from entering the conflict, on the night of October 12–13 Jordanian troops deployed to the Jordanian-Syrian frontier to buttress Syrian troops, and Jordanian forces joined Syrian and Iraqi assaults on Israeli positions on October 16 and October 19. Hussein sent a second brigade to the Golan front on October 21"

Doritos, you're right Jordanian forces were sent to fight Israel, I was wrong.
The reason why I forgot about them is that they fought so poorly and had no effect.

That's just not true. Jordan did not participate, They actually tried to warn Israel that war is coming a day before the invasion.
Iraq sent some troops which fought pretty well compared to other Arab armies.

This is partly true.

1973 Jordanians DID NOT attack Israel from Jordan-Israeli border.
--- King Hussain was smart and knew his place.

However

--- After begging and pleading by Syrians, King Hussain set a puny numbers like 2 brigades or so. With very little armor or other heavy equipment to SYRIAN-ISRAELI border.

this was sort of win win situation.

King Hussain kept his promise for not attacking israel.

But in the same time

He allowed a tiny portion of his troops to go join the Arab brothers.

Overall Syrian front was a total loss irrespective of Jordanian contribution.

And poor poor poor planning by Egyptians meant, that they too will eventually loose all the initial gains and then some.

With the whole Egyptian 3rd army surrounding by Israeli troops not in Sinai but insiding fing Egypt.

Now how $tupid this could be. How how $tupid.

King Hussain saved his country from similar humiliation. This is why I admire him.

Any pipsqueak can start a war with someone 50 times smaller than him.

Any pipsqueak. And Egyptians+Syrians proved to be one in 73.

peace

Savage? Shall I post again who really drink baby blood? Who really are child murderers? ;)

BE please. No mockery of military history. Please.

67 - Jordan lost every thing from East Jerusalem, all the West bank and what not.

73- Jordan didn't dare cross the Jordan-Israeli border.

Jordanians army did win a war for Jordan. But that was against Palestinian militants. Had the Jordanian not defeated Palestinians, Jordan would have become Lebanon long long long time ago.

But as I said, Jordan has always been blessed with a wise king (except his $tupid decision to participate in the war of 67).

peace
peace

BE please. No mockery of military history. Please.
This from their mouths not mine, and trust me it's not mockery it's just inferiority syndrome that got you to hail Israel in every occasion.

67 - Jordan lost every thing from East Jerusalem, all the West bank and what not.

73- Jordan didn't dare cross the Jordan-Israeli border.
See? That's what I'm talking about, I didn't even talk about 67 war, see how your inferiority syndrome blinded you? I was talking about Al-Karama battle in 1968. And wait here, coming from you? off course you would boast others hair since you have non.

For 1973, we didn't officially entered the war because we didn't prepare for it and wasn't involded in planning for it, as we were isolated from Arab world after Black September events. However we did our job pretty well in preventing Israel from advancing into Syrian capital.

Jordanians army did win a war for Jordan. But that was against Palestinian militants. Had the Jordanian not defeated Palestinians, Jordan would have become Lebanon long long long time ago.

But as I said, Jordan has always been blessed with a wise king (except his $tupid decision to participate in the war of 67).

peace
peace

I don't want to get involved in Jordanian role in Arab Israeli wars until you show us a single battle you won in your entire history.. :)

This is partly true.

1973 Jordanians DID NOT attack Israel from Jordan-Israeli border.
--- King Hussain was smart and knew his place.

However

--- After begging and pleading by Syrians, King Hussain set a puny numbers like 2 brigades or so. With very little armor or other heavy equipment to SYRIAN-ISRAELI border.

this was sort of win win situation.

King Hussain kept his promise for not attacking israel.

But in the same time

He allowed a tiny portion of his troops to go join the Arab brothers.

Overall Syrian front was a total loss irrespective of Jordanian contribution.

And poor poor poor planning by Egyptians meant, that they too will eventually loose all the initial gains and then some.

With the whole Egyptian 3rd army surrounding by Israeli troops not in Sinai but insiding fing Egypt.

Now how $tupid this could be. How how $tupid.

King Hussain saved his country from similar humiliation. This is why I admire him.

Any pipsqueak can start a war with someone 50 times smaller than him.

Any pipsqueak. And Egyptians+Syrians proved to be one in 73.

peace
Egypt did what they wanted on this war our objectives were clear
1 destroy the bar liev line
2 inflect heavy losses on isreal army
3advancing within our air defense range into sainai and hold our position
4 start negotiations to get back our land sainai
and we did it all our mistake is advancing without air cover because syria and the soviet union made us because things on syrian front were bad

You simply cant respond , you and I know the weaknesses of Arabs in the middle east today , there is no room for fake arrogance and delusions, know what you are and where you stand , thankfully your king understand this well .

nice joke , I kept laughing when I saw this .

You both type pages.

Back
Top Bottom