What's new

JF-17 Thunder Multirole Fighter [Thread 4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st last time i checked jft has range of abt 105 km and mki 350km of search range and 200 km of tracking range, i don't know how you see a competition here and about the rcs data is only speculative . how do you guys think that jft's rcs is low with almost no use of composites, a weak radar, no ram paint only god knows :confused:

please go through JFT info pool thread for more JFT info, this is not a X vs Y comparison thread.

Thanks

Any more trolling and you will be out for good.

Read the JF-17 thread or search for what you seek and then post, if you kept on going with your nonsense, you will be thrown out.

I love when you say "Pack your Bags" . don't divert your lines yar , it has become your signature line

The Military Balance 2011

34hgfm0.jpg

This is the third source of Zimbabwean FC-1 order i have seen and the date is same, 2004. i am not sure but there is something fishy here. If Zimbabweans got FC-1 back in 2004, when it was in early testing phase and just two prototypes were made, what they might have is the basic PT-1, PT-3 version.

This is the third source of Zimbabwean FC-1 order i have seen and the date is same, 2004. i am not sure but there is something fishy here. If Zimbabweans got FC-1 back in 2004, when it was in early testing phase and just two prototypes were made, what they might have is the basic PT-1, PT-3 version.

it states very clearly 'delivery status unclear' - anytime u see this means nothing has happened. merely rumours!

Zimbabwe is under sanctions - so the whole deal is hush-hush! The dealings are not going to get much publicity.

It was really interesting to see the wing loadings of different platforms
If we calculate the wing loading comes out to be 342.1 kg/m²
P.S.. take it easy one me guys cuz basically i had no idea what i was writing about the whole time,im just an amatuer with no know how what so ever,i just wanted some members to also comment on the wing loadings a subject that was not discussed in great detail (Im sorry if it was)...:smokin:
The low aspect ratio (square of the wingspan to wing area) of the delta wing gives excellent supersonic performance by presenting a smaller frontal area to the airflow. At lower speeds, however, the poor lift-drag ratio of the low aspect delta planform demands higher angles of incidence to generate the same amount of lift compared to a conventional wing. This causes greater induced drag resulting in speed bleed-off during manoeuvring flight; it also increases take-off and landing distances. It may be worth noting that the double-delta winged Draken, as well as the Mirage III/5/50, held the dubious distinction of having the lowest (actually worst) aspect ratio of any fighter to date (1.8 and 1.94 respectively), but this record has now been surpassed, surprisingly, by the very modern Tejas (1.75)!

There's a lot of info on Kaiser Tufail's website:
Aeronaut

The low aspect ratio (square of the wingspan to wing area) of the delta wing gives excellent supersonic performance by presenting a smaller frontal area to the airflow. At lower speeds, however, the poor lift-drag ratio of the low aspect delta planform demands higher angles of incidence to generate the same amount of lift compared to a conventional wing. This causes greater induced drag resulting in speed bleed-off during manoeuvring flight; it also increases take-off and landing distances. It may be worth noting that the double-delta winged Draken, as well as the Mirage III/5/50, held the dubious distinction of having the lowest (actually worst) aspect ratio of any fighter to date (1.8 and 1.94 respectively), but this record has now been surpassed, surprisingly, by the very modern Tejas (1.75)!

There's a lot of info on Kaiser Tufail's website:
Aeronaut

John Doe,
Statement by Kaiser Tufail is pretty close to truth but I do not see the relavance with JF-17. His words were specifically meant for Mirage-III which I have also flown and know a thing or two about them .

dont know. but it is the first time be seen , jf17, fc20, und j20 flying at same time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom