What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

LOAL can happen from the same launching platform (for which TDL is not required) and through a buddy platform i.e. another fighter or AWACS even. For the latter TDL is required for the change over and then the buddy platform's radar takes over for the MFU and the rest. This is the simplest and purest definition of LOAL in my opinion. Wiki is open source and don't know who authored the content. Quwa is a more reliable source for me. I will consult wiki when I can't find anything else.

But you can agree or disagree. This is just my humble opinion.
ok lets agree to dis agree sir

@StormBreaker alright Paks,

Here is the BreakingNews:

Picture of IronFalcon PakThunder revealed @Deino

article_5bd72cc74c4947_71422953.jpg

Are you joking? This is an early concept of the German proposal for the future European fighter ... but already superseded by a revised design unveiled in Paris this summer.

:-)

That was a joke

I expexted this, but given some posts in this recent thread - by the way ghe third on the Block 3 already :crazy: - I'm not entirely sure if some are so much over-excited that they ask so many questions, modt of which are already answered several times in the regular thread or if thsy are all new?! :crazy::hitwall:

Good. I am travelling, in germany today, the CAD photographs are in my drawer. It was parked at chengdu yesterday, try the link i had send to locate the craft. Congradulations, you all have been on target - sarcasm.

Madam Jee kon sa Link ? can you please post it ?

Ah, got ya.. Teacherman! Gotcha!

I knew you will be saying exactly this clinical thing!!! Thats why I tagged you...

Was just having fun...

Between you and I ...we both know that Block3 is incorporating the tech we got from UFO that crashed in Balochistan... we are sharing this tech with the Chinese...

Please, don't inform anyone... Shhhhh!!!

You have a great evening... shouldn't you be going to school tomorrow?

Indeed my friend... and you are again correct, tomorrow I'm going again to school, but there is a light on the horizon... only one week school, before the Christmas holydays begin.

Best and greetings from Germany,
Deino

... and by the way, I hipe for an image - at least a blurred one - when I wake up tomorrow morning.

I am in travel. If you have missed it, you have missed it by now. I gave all of you a fair chance to pick it up.
Fenghuanshan airport bookmark, that’s all. But google earth is lagging behind to 2018 -_-

I am in travel. If you have missed it, you have missed it by now. I gave all of you a fair chance to pick it up. @Starlord

uffff mam Please do add me in your tag list :)
I will wait , I hope the patience will bring something good for all us Fans .
I hope you have a safe and fruitful trip .

Lack of photographs would be proof of the fact that the Block III is 100% stealthy, as per the claims of some prominent folks on PDF.
Blk-III in Kamra
JZ6GaPW.jpg

........ :lol::lol::lol:

ok with all seriousness I think local reporter must have mistook induction of JF-17B as Blk-III induction ....

and you can't blame them for this as they have no experience of reporting on the matters related to Defence

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom