What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Kia guess karoon bhai, i asked you question and in reply you post:D???o_O is this you trying to say your pic is just sarcasmo_O:what:
Poor investigative skills...
08545156-4B8B-4270-8F70-95C3C8543125.jpeg

Waise apke sath bhi mazak hogaya DAS mein :enjoy::enjoy:. January ka keh kar december mein ura diya
This was my post:
Bro, what you see in the pics is all they have.

I mean its bad enough that the JF-17 didn't come at all (Aerial OR Static display), but the PAF Pavilion was sheer disappointment too. As was CATIC.

I remember the years when PAC used to bring all 3 Aircrafts. Super Mushaq, K-8 & the JF-17.

The excuse given by an official was & I quote..."We did one Air Show in Paris earlier this year, hence did not feel the need to bring it to DxB."

First off, the entire Air Show this year was a bit of a let down because everyone at the Pavilion(s) were giving the crowd the cold shoulder. As was the case by Pakistan Aeronautical Complex.

According to two Officials - the Block III will be making its First Test Flight within 02 Months. One said, at the most by mid January 2020.

AESA Radar for Block III - Still undergoing Tests and to what I understood is PAF is still evaluating other options.

I remember asking about the JF-17B & its role as a Trainer or EW. No Comment.

I'm not sure if i'll go back. I had initially taken my Annual Leave for these 5 Days, but now feel that it was worthless. The drive is long, and there really isn't much to see.

But if I do go, you can send request Questions you'd want me to ask on your behalf. I mean there are plenty of guys here who have the PAF Connections, but not everyone has the inside scoop.

Back
Top Bottom