What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

Nothing has been disclosed yet,Only rumors everywhere, when we will be able to see JF -17 Block - 3. Not even a picture.:argh::argh:

Ok but i just want a proofs not trying to insult him
No insult felt, brother. Although I was not making any tall claims. The ability of the LOAL has been with USAF from the late 90's early if not earlier. Also the Quwa article should have been enough as a concept primer. It also clearly mentions LOAL capability for both Erieye and Karakoram Eagle. But the article is from 2016. Which predates the operationalization of PL-15. But once PL-15 is integrated to the system there are no issues.

Kab tak umeed hai pic/vid ki?
just wait and see

No insult felt, brother. Although I was not making any tall claims. The ability of the LOAL has been with USAF from the late 90's early if not earlier. Also the Quwa article should have been enough as a concept primer. It also clearly mentions LOAL capability for both Erieye and Karakoram Eagle. But the article is from 2016. Which predates the operationalization of PL-15. But once PL-15 is integrated to the system there are no issues.
LOAL term is not for this bro

Feel free to be satisfied by that definition. Although that first few lines are partially correct. But not the remaining portions.
Can you define why first few lines are partially correct and rest of the article are right and does LOAL relates to AWACS+BVR guideness, if it is then define how

Good. I am travelling, in germany today, the CAD photographs are in my drawer. It was parked at chengdu yesterday, try the link i had send to locate the craft. Congradulations, you all have been on target - sarcasm.

I can confirm that first prototype of JF-17 Block III took to air today. Congratulations. CAS was there for the event.

This’d be confirmed over next few days, through regular channels. :)

Last edited:
Can you define why first few lines are partially correct and rest of the article are right and does LOAL relates to AWACS+BVR guideness, if it is then define how
LOAL can happen from the same launching platform (for which TDL is not required) and through a buddy platform i.e. another fighter or AWACS even. For the latter TDL is required for the change over and then the buddy platform's radar takes over for the MFU and the rest. This is the simplest and purest definition of LOAL in my opinion. Wiki is open source and don't know who authored the content. Quwa is a more reliable source for me. I will consult wiki when I can't find anything else.

But you can agree or disagree. This is just my humble opinion.

Good. I am travelling, in germany today, the CAD photographs are in my drawer. It was parked at chengdu yesterday, try the link i had send to locate the craft. Congradulations, you all have been on target - sarcasm.
Can you send the link again ma’am

On google earth, most i can see is just 1 J-20 in yellow primer, along with 5 J-10.
@messiach

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom