What's new

JF-17 Block-3 -- Updates, News & Discussion

:disagree:

does F-16 and J-10 upgrades Like F-16 40/42 to F-16 50/52 and J-10B/C Changed their specification (lenght+span+height+Wing area etc etc) please answer me

F/A-18 E/F Super Hornet did, so did JAS-39 Gripen - NG. Nothing is "cut n dry" as some perceive it to be.

I will believe it when I see it. We tend to have too many false starts on this forum.

First flight thing is true. Pictures may come out soon

Fake. The actual image is posted here
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/jf-1...sign-phases-design-resemblances.297591/page-3

bfJgpwq.jpg

Feb 27 cause PAF not only to expedite BLK 3 production but they most probably made changes after learning lesson and introducing more advance stuff instead of waiting for Black 4 modifications.

Blk-III in Kamra
JZ6GaPW.jpg

........ :lol::lol::lol:

ok with all seriousness I think local reporter must have mistook induction of JF-17B as Blk-III induction ....

and you can't blame them for this as they have no experience of reporting on the matters related to Defence

hahaahahahahhaha good one :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha: so stealth that no one can see it even when its not flying .

shout out for PDF members , friend or enemies .. If anyone get their hands on Picture of BLK 3 please tag me ..

Feb 27 cause PAF not only to expedite BLK 3 production but they most probably made changes after learning lesson and introducing more advance stuff instead of waiting for Black 4 modifications.

Hi,

Tactically the Paf was caught with its pants down---.

In 2005 they decided that there would be no war with india and peace would be soon so they donated the fighter aircraft money to earthquake relief---which was later on looted by the civil service and politicians---.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom