What's new

J-10 Customers Queing Up

One question though...you guys will still love the F-16 right? :lol:

We've "adored" the F-16 for quite some time now. It's about time we switch all that attention to something else. F-16 is a very capable AC, no doubt, but the world doesn't revolve around it. Only we do. And that's about to change real soon my friend ;)

The J10 has to be a good plane, Its China's Pride I feel. It has been influenced by the IAI lavi programme and that makes it better!, and I feel the J10 is gonna be a great plane and will be Cost Effective.

it will be deadly with western avionics suite and weapons platform!

but the world doesn't revolve around it. Only we do. And that's about to change real soon my friend ;)

I know, hence my now and then F-16 teaser posts. :) I don't think it will change anytime soon. Let's not forget that some of your fellow brothers are die-hard viper fans. :D

PAF Zindabad!!!

Why would PAF want to build J-10 when they can upgrade JF-17 to be almost as capable?

because then we would upgrade j-10 to a more better jet. :enjoy: Well just a joke. :D For God sake we are just getting 36 of these platforms, there is no need to manufacture this plane in Pakistan, although I believe PAF will upgrade J-10 with many western equipments, :pakistan: but no need to manufacture J-10s. If we want to procure 100 or 150 J-10s then well and good, we should manufacture this plane but if we are getting 36 of these NO....... :disagree:

it will be deadly with western avionics suite and weapons platform!
I personally feel Western Platforms are the best, but not Reliable, Especially for Pakistan. These guys can just poke a Sanction In, not them, but Even if the US does they all have to be Yes Men! We both have experience regarding it! I say some other way must be found.
Same case If you go for Russian Platforms, They too are not Reliable when pakistan comes into the Equation, Indians and Russians have a great relationship, But just think, If the Russians can push over the Indians in certain areas, where will Pakistan be?? I say you guys should stick with completely Chinese Platforms, and then as the Chinese develop, u too can!

Yes, this is indeed a good plane from the Chinese. It would also enhance the PAF capabilities.

Sir there's now doubt F-16 is a lovely plane. Anyone in this world would love a plane like F-16 with such capabilities, and therefore PAF is in love affair with F-16s. This love affair should have continued but F-16s dad is the obstacle in this eternal love affair. :lol:

man, you dont deserve a reply! seriously, You didnt understand a word I said, did you?? God Speed.

What is war proven??? You think all the planes of the USAF are war proven??? Who the heck have they gone up against? Taliban Air Force? Iraqi Airforce??? Have they played with anyone half their size or equipment????? And you say American Planes are war proven!

Indeed almost all the US fighters are war proven:

F-16 used by PAF and IAF against Soviet, Afghan and Arab forces.
F-15 used by IAF and US against Arab and Iraqi forces.
F-14 used by Iranian air force against Iraqi forces and also by US against Iraqi forces.
F-18 by US in Gulf wars
B-52 by US in Vietnam and Gulf wars
B-2 by US in Gulf wars
F-117 by US in gulf wars and Yougoslovakia

Only F-22 has not been used in combat because it has just recently entered service.

Yes, this is indeed a good plane from the Chinese. It would also enhance the PAF capabilities.

Eversince we have had US fighters we have been in love with them. You know first love always has special place :lol:

You call those War Experiences??? Yes the F14s have had exposure. But Look at against whom the others went up against!!!!!!!! Please stop it, I dont wanna argue with you when I fully know that you havent understood anything!

Has the US gone up against Frontline fighters of the Soviets??

You call those War Experiences??? Yes the F14s have had exposure. But Look at against whom the others went up against!!!!!!!! Please stop it, I dont wanna argue with you when I fully know that you havent understood anything!

Has the US gone up against Frontline fighters of the Soviets??

I hope you have gone beyond secondary level of education. You perhaps have a different definition of war experience.

PAF F-16's shot down Soviet Mig-23, Su-22 and SU-24's flown by Soviet pilots. Possibly one SU-25. In 1980's these were the frontline fighters.

Israeli F-15's shot down Mig-25 and Mig-23 in 1982-83. These were frontline fighters.

US F-14's shot down SU-22's flown by Libyan pilots.

Iranian F-14's, F-4's and F-5's for eight years battled Iraqi Mig-23, Mirage F-1, Mig-27s and some other types.

What else do you call battle proven.

I hope you have gone beyond secondary level of education. You perhaps have a different definition of war experience.

PAF F-16's shot down Soviet Mig-23, Su-22 and SU-24's flown by Soviet pilots. Possibly one SU-25. In 1980's these were the frontline fighters.

Israeli F-15's shot down Mig-25 and Mig-23 in 1982-83. These were frontline fighters.

US F-14's shot down SU-22's flown by Libyan pilots.

Iranian F-14's, F-4's and F-5's for eight years battled Iraqi Mig-23, Mirage F-1, Mig-27s and some other types.

What else do you call battle proven.

I think he is talking about the planes like the f-117 or the b2 they were used in the gulf war but who were thet up against?Ground forces there was no iraqi air they fled in the first week there weren't any dogfights the f-117 and the b2s proved that they could accurately drop bombs on a target but they did not prove wether they could handle enemy planes that would want to shoot them down so you can say that these are not completelywar proven.

:pakistan:

Last edited:
In coming years the politics of the world is going to be changed. Americans policy is pushing them in a rapid downfall. In coming years there will be two super powers China And USA.
China already proved their power in economy. Now they are working hard on technology and defence, air and militry projects.

World says that chinese products are not good but inspite of that chinese made fighter aircrafts are present in many air forces.

Pakistan also have many chinese air crafts which defending our country from the india for last many years.

China have done a lot in the field of avionics and electronics and as J 10 is a excellecnt air craft and as capable as F 16, rafale, mirages but its price is less than the other planes.

china have enable the lower class of the poor countries to get the luxuries like TV, DVD, Computers etc. Same like that the airforces of the poor countries will have excellent war planes in their squad. Salam to China.

In coming years the politics of the world is going to be changed. Americans policy is pushing them in a rapid downfall. In coming years there will be two super powers China And USA.
China already proved their power in economy. Now they are working hard on technology and defence, air and militry projects.

World says that chinese products are not good but inspite of that chinese made fighter aircrafts are present in many air forces.

Pakistan also have many chinese air crafts which defending our country from the india for last many years.

China have done a lot in the field of avionics and electronics and as J 10 is a excellecnt air craft and as capable as F 16, rafale, mirages but its price is less than the other planes.

china have enable the lower class of the poor countries to get the luxuries like TV, DVD, Computers etc. Same like that the airforces of the poor countries will have excellent war planes in their squad. Salam to China.

Yes but i don't think that USA is gonna stay a super power for very long in another 20-30 years thins are gonna be different but staying on topic i agree with you that the j-10 is a very cost effective and high quality aircraft and it will be very very useful for the PAF.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan:
LONG LIVE CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:china:

Pakistan was supposed to get its first batch of J-10 early 2009.When will you get them??

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom