What's new

J-10 Customers Queing Up

their market will go surely up with - j-xx i bet they will sell it for around half the price of raptor

J-XX

459adb6926ab8c1375ca7714779ff965.jpg

I seriousally doubt it if China would be selling this fighter to any country except Pakistan. There is no country in this world that is as close to China as Pakistan is, so i dont think China would trust any other country with this technology. After this plane comes out, they might start selling upgraded versions of J10 to other countries.

I seriousally doubt it if China would be selling this fighter to any country except Pakistan. There is no country in this world that is as close to China as Pakistan is, so i dont think China would trust any other country with this technology. After this plane comes out, they might start selling upgraded versions of J10 to other countries.

Let us hope that first prototype of j-XX goes up in the air soon. Then we can talk about if China would sell this bird to us.

Hi Salam to all

My Question is we are all promoting and praising J-10 FC-20 So much that Pakistan will get from China. Will this Jet be able to match the Performance and Manuverous of the Indian SU-30 MKI from every Angle.

I have seen many SU-30 MKI Video footage all his Moves are just amazings so will J-10B be able to live with or cope with the might of SU-30 MKI or not?

Is there someone who can give me the through details and explain that J-10B will match the abilities of SU-30MKI ?

Hi Salam to all

My Question is we are all promoting and praising J-10 FC-20 So much that Pakistan will get from China. Will this Jet be able to match the Performance and Manuverous of the Indian SU-30 MKI from every Angle.

I have seen many SU-30 MKI Video footage all his Moves are just amazings so will J-10B be able to live with or cope with the might of SU-30 MKI or not?

Is there someone who can give me the through details and explain that J-10B will match the abilities of SU-30MKI ?

why do people not read anything before asking such a question?

The short answer is: J10b/FC20 specifications are not out so how can anyone compare a thing we know nothing about yet? All you see here is base-knowledge about J10a and speculations about the improvements in the J10b versions.

Secondly, the FC-20 will fulfill our requirement and would probably (probably because specs are not out) be the most advanced aircraft being offered to us and within our buying capability. It might or might not be more advanced than the MKI but we are buying it according to our needs and not because its a competitor of the MKI.

Thirdly, MKI's biggest superiority is its radar. PAF is countering that by the AWACS, under which even a JF-17 would be able to engage an MKI. And the FC-20s will also have that facility.

Any PAF purchase to match the MKI would depend on what technology is being offered to us and if we can afford it.

Look Dude
mean_bird FULL MEMBERS

what ever ur name is first u have to know what ur saying to another person if u again talk like that it will be ur big mistake mind it before u open ur mouth ok so be sensible and aware what the opposite person is capable of replying everything. so mind it for future advice.

Look Dude
mean_bird FULL MEMBERS

what ever ur name is first u have to know what ur saying to another person if u again talk like that it will be ur big mistake mind it before u open ur mouth ok so be sensible and aware what the opposite person is capable of replying everything. so mind it for future advice.

:wave:
OK DUDE CHILL

if you or any one on this earth wants a platform like su-30 series aircraft and do maneuvers which are useful or not ...

a] aircraft should be huge and have lots of INTERNAL fuel ,good engine to
burn all of it :P two of them even better:p:P
B] should be an unstable platform ,good aerodynamics
c] good avionics suit
d] canards 2d,3dTVC .. etc
e]MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL freezing cool head ,unimaginable balls for the guy /gal doing it :bounce:

please note RUSSIANS NEVER EVER imagined they were going to produce something like it ive seen some vids by them,they said ,when the arcraft would enter an uncontrollable spin, due to previous experience they did EJECT from from the aircraft , later the aircraft would stabilize and did continue to fly LEVEL on auto pilot till it lost all its fuel and would crash without a drop of it they've lost quite a few planes this way

AND they simply cannot perform the cobra maneuver just like that they have got a switch inside the cockpit which would OVERRIDE the software to allow them to do that dangerous maneuver:cheesy:

:cheers:

I've this feeling that China is developing AWACS.. operational in next 3-4 years its own indigenous AWACS will be fully operational as well as will land in Pakistan THEN i think they are well on their way developing a long range radar PESA/AESA for fighters like J-10/J-11/JH-7 that will fulfill not only their demands but our own as well I am not sure about AESA which China i am guessing seriously started to research on AESA one.. but PESA i am sure will be available in next couple of years that might have ranger better then anything in inventory with India except for MKI and future F-18s.. which still will fulfills our demands in future considering their 500+ oldie fleet till 2019 replacement for jags, mig 29s, mig 23/27/21 India specific that is half of their fleet will already be in range before they can detect us only AWACS on both sides will be useful in that scenario even then our AWACS will give us more coverage...comments plz thanks.

Does any aircraft in the chinese arsenal has AESA?

Either way, I agree that its about time China developed its own AESA/PESA radar. I mean they have advanced by leaps and bounds in technology and honestly, if you can develop aircrafts, cars, missiles, computers, etc etc I see no reason China won't be able to develop an good radar in the near future.

at which date J 10 will be included in paf its scheduled in 2009

at which date J 10 will be included in paf its scheduled in 2009

are you sure about FC-20 being inducted in 2009? AFAIK we haven't even signed a contract about them yet but just have made a decision to get them and china has showed the will to sell them.

I guess it could take a year or more as somehow I believe we have requested some features on it which are currently being developed. But it might be so since it is in the PAF calender of 2009.

PAF could keep the option of inducting them if we do not get the F-16s in time but otheriwse, we might induct them when some more tech (like a more advanced radar or TVC , etc ) are developed. Why would PAF induct them in a hurry when some cool updates would be available pretty soon?

I'm not sure abour PAK-FA and looking at Russians working on Fifth generation airplane Americans already developed their own I don't see UK and will never develop their own since they can buy as many JSF as they want neither do any other Europeans nations except for FRANCE that might after 2015 seriously consider developing their own possibility...Its China next in line and seriously Chinese are trying to work in every possible way to develop things that are either equivalent or close to that of US products Military non Military..and Now china has started to realize to develop anything that is according to North American standards since their mindsets are changed we can expect them a close to North American military products in future i see no reason Chinese JXX to be inferior to JSF fairly equally matched to JSF and behind F-22 give Chinese a few more years until they resolve all issues problems and overcome technical aspect before they release their bird which i named (VelociRaptor) JXX
The VelociRaptor is>>n agile dinosaur, of the genus Velociraptor, having sickle-shaped claws And >>>Velociraptor (; meaning 'swift thief', 'swift plunderer' or 'swift bird of prey') is a genus of dromaeosaurid theropod dinosaur that existed ...

I am not betting but Chinese Industrial products are coming out rapidly with decent techonologies far more better finishing products..considering that in mind JXX is going to be equally matched to JSF, PAK-FA.

Good one. You might as well ask when Pakistan will establish an Air Force base on Mars. There can be no factual/intelligent answer to this question, yet.

i never said that jxx of paf

the fight can be done betwwen indian pakfa and chinese jxx so you understand and im sure we need another 5 years to even consider jxx both financinally and technologically

Back
Top Bottom