What's new

J-10C A sole international market for China's J-10 fighter jets is taking shape

Actually, Pakistan is not keen to buy J-10 C.
It's just fanboys spreading false news.
A commander sitting in J-10 C doesn't mean Pakistan want to buy these.
Agree!

J-10C in terms of class and spec is quite near with JF-17. I know J-10 is considered a medium plane while JF-17 is a lightweight but what PAF needs is a twin engine heavy fighterplane and not J-10.

We have a lot of over confidence on JF-17 which not up to the task to take on heavy duty jets Like Rafale and SU-30MKI even Mirage 2000 that's the reason it was the F-16 that took the bulk of the CAP missions in Kashmir theatre and shoot the MiG-21 and SU-30MKI with AMRAAM Chinese Tech is Chinese and JF-17 is a mid tier jet you can't expect it to do everything which US expected from F-35 which turned out to become a turkey. However J-10 is required to make up the medium weight numbers as original plan for having 100+ F-16s didn't materialised and we need to retire a number of jets in the coming decade which JF-17 alone cannot fulfill and J-11 or J-16 it not for export as China doesn't want to Russians to get upset which they already are on J-11.

We have a lot of over confidence on JF-17 which not up to the task to take on heavy duty jets Like Rafale and SU-30MKI even Mirage 2000 that's the reason it was the F-16 that took the bulk of the CAP missions in Kashmir theatre and shoot the MiG-21 and SU-30MKI with AMRAAM Chinese Tech is Chinese and JF-17 is a mid tier jet you can't expect it to do everything which US expected from F-35 which turned out to become a turkey. However J-10 is required to make up the medium weight numbers as original plan for having 100+ F-16s didn't materialised and we need to retire a number of jets in the coming decade which JF-17 alone cannot fulfill and J-11 or J-16 it not for export as China doesn't want to Russians to get upset which they already are on J-11.

Right, and on what data and information have you concluded this? The former Air Chief Marshall and the Project Director of JF-17 has said it on records that JF-17 is on par if not better than F-16. Should the members here take the words of the ACM seriously or take your unsubstantiated opinion?

Well as far as I am concerned I would take the words of ACM as an authority any day, any time.

With the up coming induction of Rafaels next May by the Indians,i am sure our PAF professionals are endeavouring new solutions to counter it. I would love to see J10Cs in our inventory ASAP.

As we are going to receive the egyptian Mirages soon, it gives a fair indication that Mirage III/V shall remain here for around 6 more years. during this time the funds should be consistently allocated to JF-17 program and when J-31 matures, it'll be our ultimate counter against rafales. It'll not only replace the Mirages but also in time the older blocks of F-16

As we are going to receive the egyptian Mirages soon, it gives a fair indication that Mirage III/V shall remain here for around 6 more years. during this time the funds should be consistently allocated to JF-17 program and when J-31 matures, it'll be our ultimate counter against rafales. It'll not only replace the Mirages but also in time the older blocks of F-16

Older blocks of F-16's aren't going anywhere as they have been through MLU.

Chinese folks should send us few so we could shoot down few Indian migs and other shots it would give massive publicity to j10c

Good analysis..... What other option we have for twin engine aircrafts????

SU-35/37 and J-16

i think pakistaniz are going for the twin engine aircraft chinese are making right after J-16D
it will take 3 more years till it comes to public eyes. AVIC and chengdu complex both have their own designs.

project AZM is also there and turkish frame from TFX is also being considered. for 3 years i dont think any aircraft will come into paf. i mean apart from used ones we will be getting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom