What's new

J-10 Customers Queing Up

You do realize the SU30 itself is not AESA equipped?:crazy::crazy::rofl: oh and dont forget SU-30 have a big *** radar cross section.
man, you dont deserve a reply! seriously, You didnt understand a word I said, did you?? God Speed.

What is war proven??? You think all the planes of the USAF are war proven??? Who the heck have they gone up against? Taliban Air Force? Iraqi Airforce??? Have they played with anyone half their size or equipment????? And you say American Planes are war proven!

batmannow Sir, if Russia is able to do whatever it likes and sell hardware or equipment to Iran even when the U.S. or Israel strongly protests, then why wouldn't China be able to do so?
The stronger China gets, the more defiant it becomes of the U.S. mumbling in her business.
JF17 or J10 can indeed be exported which will add a good amount of funds to the Pakistani treasury.
However, you will always have these "hawkeyes" or attentive "eagle-eyes" among Americans or Israelis who monitor every move from our nation or other nations that trade with nations the U.S. and Israel do not trust or like.
The other way around, the U.S. and Israel are defiant of the rest of the world and are allowed to export their interests to anyone or anywhere else without paying too much attention to the rest of the world.
So why wouldn't other nations do whatever they wish?

It's an interesting development, and we will see in time what exactly will happen and how Pakistan and the Chinese will continue with the progress made so far regarding these home-made aircrafts. :tup:

Jihad;sir
1. J10s are not a product of pakistan! thus selling of them cant bring "good amount of funds to the Pakistani treasury"!:disagree:
2. the biggest "TRADING PARTNERR OF CHINA" is USA!:enjoy:
NOW ! i hope that, most of the reasons i had tried to explain here, you can understand easilly?:azn:

man, you dont deserve a reply! seriously, You didnt understand a word I said, did you?? God Speed.

What is war proven??? You think all the planes of the USAF are war proven??? Who the heck have they gone up against? Taliban Air Force? Iraqi Airforce??? Have they played with anyone half their size or equipment????? And you say American Planes are war proven!

ahmeddsid;sir
sory to intrup, but plz stay at the topic!:azn:
enough info about SU-30?:hitwall:
THANKS

You're right about that most of the new aircraft are not war proven but when it comes to the j-10 it's an awsome 4.5 gen plane which is cost effective and best of all it is very unlikely that india will be able to get their hands on them so they'll just have to turn to russia or the US for better planes.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN AND CHINA!!!!!!!!!!!:pakistan::china:

The J10 has to be a good plane, Its China's Pride I feel. It has been influenced by the IAI lavi programme and that makes it better!, and I feel the J10 is gonna be a great plane and will be Cost Effective.

Jihad;sir
1. J10s are not a product of pakistan! thus selling of them cant bring "good amount of funds to the Pakistani treasury"!:disagree:
2. the biggest "TRADING PARTNERR OF CHINA" is USA!:enjoy:
NOW ! i hope that, most of the reasons i had tried to explain here, you can understand easilly?:azn:

batmannow Sir, I respect alot of your posts, they always contain valid points.
What I am trying to say is that Pakistan will most likely get J10 from China, and it can be likely that it will be licensed through Pakistan so that Pakistan can manufactur her "own" J10?
Just like the JF-17?
So we perhaps could export our own version under some agreement with the Chinese.

2. Yes it is indeed true, but the U.S. are heavily dependant on the Chinese for export goods, China holds quite alot of American dollars in its treasury. ;)
So I don't think the Americans can really sanction or harm the Chinese in any way possible.

The J10 has to be a good plane, Its China's Pride I feel. It has been influenced by the IAI lavi programme and that makes it better!, and I feel the J10 is gonna be a great plane and will be Cost Effective.

That's what i said.

LONG LIVE PAKISTAN!!!!:pakistan:

What I am trying to say is that Pakistan will most likely get J10 from China, and it can be likely that it will be licensed through Pakistan so that Pakistan can manufactur her "own" J10?
Just like the JF-17?
So we perhaps could export our own version under some agreement with the Chinese.

Why would PAF want to build J-10 when they can upgrade JF-17 to be almost as capable?

batmannow Sir, I respect alot of your posts, they always contain valid points.
Just like the JF-17?

2. Yes it is indeed true, but the U.S. are heavily dependant on the Chinese for export goods, China holds quite alot of American dollars in its treasury. ;)
So I don't think the Americans can really sanction or harm the Chinese in any way possible.

Jihad;bhaijan;):enjoy:
my dear friend, i never go for assumptions! sory my dear ?
"licensed through Pakistan so that Pakistan can manufactur her "own" J10"!
why pakistan should be doing that? is not better that pakistan invest more on JXX or JF-17 advanced version?
if j-10s we can get from china, easilly why should we invest on them?

plz dont take US out of any equation, i really dont like the attitude of the admins in washington but i guss, they still have the capability to preasure anyone !;)

J10 is Top of the range Chinease Technolgy and a true 4th generation fighter.

Sitting next to a Typhoon Rafael it would not look outdated or out of place.

JF17 is a generation behind and half the price.

ASK WHY HALF ??????/

Because it does not have the same level of technology.

J10 has had extensive use of LAVI design theory and just looks the part.

I see J10 being around until 2040 IN DIFFERENT BLOCKS in PLAAF and right accross the world.

ITS JUST A GREAT WAR PLANE

I believe Iran and Thailand has expressed interest in the aircraft thus far (at least publically). When China is confident enough to export to others(not including Pakistan since our relationship is special), it'll mean the J-XX project is well underway to being finished.

Yes, this is indeed a good plane from the Chinese. It would also enhance the PAF capabilities.

One question though...you guys will still love the F-16 right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom