What's new

Israel wants to beat Iran in space race

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody said that where you are born makes you a bad person. We said if any Iranian goes and works in our biggest enemy nation, then he/she is a traitor.

Israel is your personal enemy? i.e. every single Jewish person is your personal enemy based on the fact of where they were born? Just clarifying this statement.

Yes I think he's a teenager, you can tell by his manner of communicating, some street trash from Iran comes online bad mouths people, calling other people traitors. I think he is one of Iran's frustrated unemployed youth, probably at an internet cafe, hopefully the people who work at the Internet cafe tell him to leave soon.

Lol
Try again pak.i, no matter how hard you try, you will always remain a Taliban worshipping loser (the same ones who are raping your alikes on a daily basis)

Do tell what your ethical values are considering you list your location as "USA/Canada" I'm eager to hear.

1- US or Canada don't have an existential adversity to Iran. Our national interests don't inherently collide.
2- I live here and I do my fair bit to counter the near monopoly of Zionist and pro-israeli media onslaught against Iran.
3- I have turned down offers to work with the RCMP and certain US government contracts that I felt conflicted with Iranian interests.
4- Programmer working for sensitive Israeli company is like you going to Iran and offering your expertise to a sensitive Iranian company. If you doin't have a problem with that, why don't you go ahead and do it and then we will talk.

Israel is your personal enemy? i.e. every single Jewish person is your personal enemy based on the fact of where they were born? Just clarifying this statement.

Lmao old Israeli tactic. Turn anything against Israel as anti-semetic. This type of argument won't help you in the long run. Every Jew is not my enemy. I live in the most Jewish area of London and get on perfectly well with people. However Israel, the country which assassinates our scientists, threatens to invade and bomb our country amongst many other things, is our enemy.

there is no contest, Iran recently has started it's space program ,has schedule and will do as planed.
comparing US ( or it's village, Israel) space program with Iran has no point.

1- US or Canada don't have an existential adversity to Iran. Our national interests don't inherently collide.
2- I live here and I do my fair bit to counter the near monopoly of Zionist and pro-israeli media onslaught against Iran.
3- I have turned down offers to work with the RCMP and certain US government contracts that I felt conflicted with Iranian interests.
4- Programmer working for sensitive Israeli company is like you going to Iran and offering your expertise to a sensitive Iranian company. If you doin't have a problem with that, why don't you go ahead and do it and then we will talk.

1) US and Iran are most definitely colliding forces, not to mention the fact that they are main allies of the country you so dearly hate (Israel)

2) You live there because it is a country with 10x more opportunity for you, exactly the same as the man in this story. If it wasn't a better place for you to live, you wouldn't have left Iran. The real question is why did you leave Iran?

3) You pay taxes to Canada/US, this means you directly support them, and as a side effect Israel. A portion of every tax dollar you pay is diverted in military aid to Israel.

4) If I had the option for a better job/country to live in, I would go. As it stands I am quite happy with my living situation, but thanks for asking. :tup:

Pakistan has crushed TTP. As for you hopefully Israel bombs your country back several centuries you guys don't deserve modern technology or things like Tv, Internet, computer, smart phones, or cars, you are too uncivilized for that. If Pakistan wanted we it too can bomb you back several centuries, everybody here knows this.

Besides, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism along with Cuba, North Korea, and other countries. So don't accuse others of terrorism hen you are a leading state sponsor of terror.

VOA Mobile - English

A lot of hate in your words. You would do us and yourself a favor to not come to our section!

that idiot A1 guy probably does not know that traveling to israel is a crime according to Iranian rules.that means he wont return to Iran because he traveled to israel.

The company I'm working with promoted me, as a result I'm required to work in their Haifa branch! :rolleyes: Its a 6 months assignment! :coffee:

May i ask what company is that, Intel, Microsoft, IBM?

A lot of hate in your words. You would do us and yourself a favor to not come to our section!

He finally showed his true face. You can always tell from these people's comments whats really on their mind. At least he finally came out with it.

Your section? This section isn't "your" section, it is apart of the forum. I didn't really mean the comment about bombing Iran but your countrymen who is flaming needs a reality check.

By the way I can reverse your comment and say, you would do yourself a favor by not coming to our forum.

Pakistan has crushed TTP.
Not really, your alikes are getting killed like animals daily in suicide bombings

As for you hopefully Israel bombs your country back several centuries
Dont rely on Israel, just like Pakistan they can only bark and bark but when it comes to real full blown action they chicken out. Now i understand why you are symphatetic toward them, because you share their behaviour :lol:
you guys don't deserve modern technology or things like Tv, Internet, computer, smart phones, or cars, you are too uncivilized for that.
Lmao... pleaseeeeeeeeee..... a Pak.i uncivlized suicide bombers telling a Iranian what he doesnt deserve or not. Get a life, oops, i mean get a suicide belt :lol:

If Pakistan wanted we it too can bomb you back several centuries, everybody here knows this.
The one who is currently bombed is you :lol:... terrorists are all over your country, your airbases,military bases,secret services are all infiltrated by them. I doubt you can launch a war on a country 3 times your size :lol:

Besides, Iran is a state sponsor of terrorism along with Cuba, North Korea, and other countries. So don't accuse others of terrorism hen you are a leading state sponsor of terror.
We are enemies of the US/Israel... so obviously they will accuse us of many things,including sponsoring terrorism. But you what the most sad thing is ? that you, living on American aid, sucking up to America, being American ally, and at the end backstabbing USA by hiding the worlds most wanted terrorist in a military zone somewhere in your artificial ''country'' :lol:

Pakistan has crushed TTP. As for you hopefully Israel bombs your country back several centuries you guys don't deserve modern technology or things like Tv, Internet, computer, smart phones, or cars, you are too uncivilized for that. If Pakistan wanted we it too can bomb you back several centuries, everybody here knows this.

VOA Mobile - English

Iranians on this forum have shown their true anti-Pakistan face, it is coming out now. Hopefully all those Pakistanis saying we should be friends with Iran get a reality check of the mentality of some of these people, this is how many Iranians think.

No wonder Iran is disliked and hated by all of its neighbors.

get lost :coffee: loser ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom